The left has gone full circle

I finally saw it. I never thought I would see it actually happen, but here we are. (pic related)

If Trump supports anything, the left is automatically against it, even if that "thing" is curing HIV

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-12-09-11-21.png (714x1031, 517K)

Is AIDS cured?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He's not claiming to be the one who cured it, nor is the counter argument totally wrong.
What is wrong is that this is something both parties should come together to celebrate (HIV, cancer, whatever the disease) but instead of shedding any type of positive light, this fuckin Facebook post actually has people rooting AGAINST curing HIV

Calling him dumb for being anti-abortion at any point, for praising a treatment that is underpinned by research that requires aborted foetal cells does not mean they're against it. You just have really bad reading comprehension. There are a trillion better examples of leftists being hypocritical retards.

But HIV is good?

No...i get what the article is about. I'm not a dumbdumb. I get it. That wasn't my point. The point is made in choosing to engage with this Tweet in this way: instead of also encouraging progress the left's immediate action is to break down every sentence to prove logical fallacies on the President's part. I get that. But this could easily have been something both parties could come together for, not knee-jerk "orange man is bad"

The comments in this post/tweet are all "2 tongued serpant" and the like, and its fucking disgusting people would rather treat each other this way instead of, you know, talking and being civil

Attached: Hitler_was_a_better_man_than_Trump.jpg (377x732, 42K)

Whether it's HIV, aides or cancer, rabies, whatever, people will react negative to whatever Trump says or likes. This was my first time really taking it in that people react this way.

Great now reflect on how you reacted to Obama existing

Looks like you just got here
You should watch this before going any further
tgsnt.tv

When Obama was President I was a freshman in college before being PC was all the rage. I had other things on my mind than caring about the presidency (like most people before 2016)

1st time I've seen people react this way when it comes to talking about curing a disease, all the other basic poltard literature gets old after a while

Nobody cared nigger
Hardly any of us were racist at the time
You made us this way (and that's a good thing)

I swear Trump could literally cure cancer and the media would whine about doctors losing their jobs because nobody has cancer.

Still OP or another newfag?
Either way you need to watch it
tgsnt.tv

Still op, but no ty

Don't post again then bluepilled faggot

Im not bluepilled in the slightest, what the fuck ever gave you that impression?

I only see one emotionally biased whine in the OP.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557963975993.jpg (720x720, 23K)

>nor is the counter argument totally wrong
Stick with the narrative, don't give them an inch, etc. They want post-birth abortions. White civilization can cure any disease by any method so any comment from them about technology is noise. Liberals are flying in literal zombies from Madagascar. There are eternal consequences to liberal devil worship. You must always be on guard against agreement or compromise with these THINGS on any issue, for what fellowship does light have with darkness

Trump is a shameless braggart, but it's not fair to claim that every single thing he says is a boast

Mien sides.

Attached: 1559914178453.jpg (565x332, 69K)

This is fucking insane.

Cold takes and you just proved you have no idea what the actual redpill even is lmao

Speaking of bluepilled, how's Paris? I hear it's been quite lovely the past few years

>if you don't watch this SIX HOUR documentary, you're blue pilled

Speaking of bluepilled, how many niggers raped you in your circumcised dickhole?

Well there are other ways since I was redpilled before it came out but it's a shortcut
You fags have no idea how much you don't know

Now the only way to stop the degenerates is to do it ourselves, or they'll keep farming dead babies for the dopamine hit.

Supervirus fucking when...

fagette

Lol none, im white and live in the country

Anybody can claim to be redpilled, and many morons often do. If you want to prove you are redpilled, then drop some redpills. Links, by themselves, don't count.

Let's hope it's just some cunt bragging about making progress when the cure is still decades away
My previous posts might also help you
>not responding to a shitpost with a shitpost
The bluest pill
Hardly relevant to what I'm doing which is merely trying to open these fags' eyes about WW2
I'm sure these nigger mutts still think they saved the world by defeating Hitler and destroying Europe and I'm sick of seeing this nonsense here

What's the difference between HIV and AIDS? Some suspect AIDS is just your immune system breaking down from having too many cocks shoved up your ass.

Shifting the goalposts. You also said:

>If Trump supports anything, the left is automatically against it, even if that "thing" is curing HIV

>this fuckin Facebook post actually has people rooting AGAINST curing HIV

>Some suspect AIDS is just your immune system breaking down from having too many cocks shoved up your ass.
At once or in a row?

I don't shift any goal posts? Have you read everything I posted?

The point I have been trying to make is NOT how someone broke down Trumps tweet to prove him ironic, but how the ledt uses tactics like this to brainwash people to hate progress just because Trump supports the idea. I don't see where I shifted goals

don't worry, some new disease will crop up, it always does.

Its a Tweet posted to Facebook that I screencapped, is that confusing you?

FUUUCCKKKKK WE GOTTA CONVINCE THE FAGS TO FUCK MORE MONKEYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D328C3CE-0A4B-4085-B7CB-AE1A9D320EE2.jpg (381x275, 10K)

OP btw, my id changed at some point between posting

True I remenber being really happy to see a negro elected in America and at this time I believed about the treat of white nationalism what a long road I took. I even voted for Hidalgo.

Trump is trying to destroy the AIDS lifestyle, REEEEEEE!

This. OP is a fucking moron.

That actually makes me feel a little bit better
Thx user

>I even voted for Hidalgo.
Lmao parisfag how did you not see shitskins are subhuman? I have the excuse of living where there aren't any but Paris is filled with them