Imagine, if you would, a future where young men just don't interact with women, outside of work and school...

Imagine, if you would, a future where young men just don't interact with women, outside of work and school. What consequences would this bring?

Attached: 5c9e34602abb1.image.jpg (1200x930, 77K)

Innovation and shitposting bants
but really mostly migrants
>Guys dont go out with their legs spread or in this case dicks out fucking anything that moves but instead use their braincells.

Attached: 157431C5-D015-44BF-ADBD-5AC8E4B47EE3.jpg (600x419, 19K)

>It's almost if women should be property.

And what of the homlier woman

Bump

Bump

Economic/social/cultural destruction

Saudi Arabia is doing just fine

Women only care about Chad, they won't even notice the other men disappearing like the dumb cunts they are.

More for me

Op is a d and c cunt

Sounds pretty gay.

You jest, but isn't alarming how many young guy's simply don't know how to seduce and court a woman face to face?

So women are whores who sleep around? That's news?

Friendly red pill. The idea of “don’t shit where you eat” is a bad meme. Work is a great place to meet a gf. You see them everyday. Get to know them naturally. You just have to be very calibrated when you go to ask out. Make sure you want to commit

Property

this is definately a idological thing in the west, everywhere iv traveled that isn't in the west, woman smile back at me with a giggle, some approach me to talk, i talk to them, on the street, at work, in bars, on a train. female interaction is normal where there isn't extreme femanism.

in south africa white girls (most redpilled females on the planet) love interacting & chatting to men, there are hardly any lesbians and no "gay pride" shit.

That is because they have low testosterone.

It's alright, I'm pretty sure that seperated schools will come back at some point.

>interacting with women at work
Who knows the future. If we were in an age of technological stagnation, like we were 1500~200 years ago, it would be easy to guess what wold happen. The pendulum would shift back full force and women would lose all rights rapidly. Unfortunately, the current technological progress stops us from guessing what will happen. Mostly, life extension and genetic technology. Imagine if the thots, sluts, whores, coalburners and raging feminists today living for 150, 200 years!

That's not the problem you stupid boomer, womens standards are just incredibly high

probably laws being passed forcing men to pay a designated amount of attention to women under threat of fine or imprisonment

and it's degenerate to go out looking to pump and dump someone in the first place, that should only be a regrettable decision of last resort

Why would you want to interact with women at school or work? Ideally women and men wouldn't work together or go to the same schools either.

It's called the Utopian Rat Experiment.

Those men will be called the "beautiful ones" because they will evaporate into their own assholes. Basically lethargic narcissists.

The females will get pregnant but just let their offspring die, from literal lack of interaction. Neglect. Forgetting they have kids.

The males that do not become "beautiful" will turn into violent rapists that wander the streets fighting anything they can. Fucking everything else.

I am already a beautiful one

So, Japan.

An abysmally low birthrate. It would never be no men and women interacting though. No matter the circumstances Chad will always be in the market because women will let him get away with anything. Hypergamy (and probably outright polygamy) will just no longer even be hidden. You'll probably have a conflict before long since there's always one when there's a lot of sexless men.