So you want to find a good wife

I'm so sick of watching people complain on pol about never finding a good woman to marry. The complaints are always about how they want a submissive wife, with the same political leanings as them, etc.

I've been married for 7 years. We have 2 kids. She's preggers with 2 more. Marriage is stronger than any I've ever seen. Let me tell you how I got such a strong marriage to a submissive respectful wife, with the same political leanings as myself (Conservative).

1) I didn't settle. I literally didn't waste time stupid women. I dumped them, even if it was hard. This was important, because it still took me 7 years to find one worthy of marriage. If I had taken more than a month or two on potential girls, I never would have had enough time to find a woman worth marrying.

2) I told girls up front what my views were, and asked them about theirs. If anything was fishy or stupid, I dumped them. I remember one girl told me, on the first date, that she didn't believe in disciplining children. We hadn't gotten to the restaurant yet, and I turned the car around and dropped her back off at her house. Stupid liberal woman is probably on her 3rd marriage with 6 or 7 little brats.

3) Look in the right places. The right places are like, the grocery store, church, etc. Places you'd expect your wife to go. If you meet a girl in a bar or a party, and marry her, expect your wife to go to bars and parties.

4) I told her before we got married, that if we ever had a disagreement, and we couldn't compromise and resolve the disagreement, that we would do things my way. I haven't had to use this card very often. It's kind of a dick thing to do, in 7 years, I've used it maybe 3 or 4 times. But when I needed to use it, it saved our marriage. It ends the unwinnable argument.

5) I respect my wife, and act in a way that commands respect. I don't get drunk. I don't smoke. I go to Church. I bring home money. I don't sleep around. I don't check out girls asses in Walmart.

Attached: The_Whites.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLV5G4QcBUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6) Money, while important, is something we've never argued about, even though we don't have a lot. We spend responsibly, and I didn't bother marrying a girl who was bad with it. It can just cause too many problems. She asks before we spend over 50 dollars. That said, I don't usually tell her she can't, but I do sometimes. If she wants a new dog, or some crap, and we can't afford it, I say no, and she drops it. She's pretty clever with money, too, so I ask her advice before large purchases.

7) Don't let others come in between you. That "bros before hos" crap is just that, crap. I'm estranged from my own mother because she disrespecting my wife. My mother in law is a bit better, but my wife has told her off before for being rude to me. Her friends before marriage are long gone. She got rid of them. Good riddance. Anyone who tries to get in-between us is gone, period.

8) I don't chastise my wife in front of others. In the most extreme circumstances I pull her aside and correct her, but she rarely needs this. I remember she was being rude to my adult little brother once, and then I excused us. Five minutes later we came back and she was apologizing to my brother. That impressed him since our mother would never have taken correction from dad. This is also really important in front of your children. Don't argue in front of them.

9) You, the man, are in charge, but that doesn't make you better than your wife. If you did what I said, and found a good wife, then she deserves your respect. Treat her as you would your queen. Take care of her. Cherish her. Love her. If sometimes that means you have to argue with her, but only argue because it is necessary to make your lives better, not because you know you're right.

Above all, find a woman who is good, not one you think you could make into a good woman, they never "get better". They are good or they aren't, and they are rarely the former.

Good luck, user.

Come on user. Karen's a sweet girl. Anyone would be happy to play stepdad to DaShawn and Taniqua.

Attached: download (7).jpg (284x177, 10K)

You and your wife would look good with a cock in her ass and a gun to your head.

Could have just posted the jpeg.

she is fucking blacks behind your back!

I can agree with all of these, have been married for 8 years and it sounds like we handle it 90% the same way.

It's okay for everyone to handle their marriage a little different, but what I would impress upon anons is 1-4. Do not settle. Ever. It is better to be alone than settle. Men are getting eaten alive these days for being weak. Don't get with a chick because she's hot, she needs to be wife-worthy and have the habits of a wife. If she doesn't, then marrying her is a suicide move.

Can confirm basically all of these things. The problem is, sadly, most of Jow Forums, despite projecting an air of confidence, lack the strength and ability to fill the Biblical role of head of household and command respect from a family. It's not always easy, and it's a lot of responsibility, because ultimately the buck stops with you.

That said, I can't see doing marriage any other way.
>t. Father of three, married 11 years

I don’t.

*mic drop*

This!

What about sex habit?

I agree OP. I get married next year; been dating for 4 years. I'd like to add there are some decent girls in the medical field. Find a girl with 6+ years of schooling. It really shows drive and those same successful habits should carry over into our marriage. Her only downfall is she lacks masculine technical abilities... cant change a tire or rack my pistols. I'm not handsome by any means but she is a solid 8, contribute actual manly skills to a relationship and you'll be fine... I also didnt settle, most of my friends date fat pigs. She is 125lbs with 34dd tits!

>"The Blessing of Marriage" (Being Single, MGTOW, Roman Catholics)

youtube.com/watch?v=XLV5G4QcBUA

Answer me, its important

I remember this pasta. I feel old now desu. Smh I just want an asian qt 3.14

Cringe

Same, im 30 and married 3years with 2nd on way, found in church

Virgin

enjoy being replaced by niggers then.

this is the most based thread i've read in a while. basically the relationship part of /sig/.

>tfw getting married in October

Old post.

Attached: women1.png (1218x649, 223K)

She wasn’t lmao

things the OP hasnt done for 200 alex

>Dont be a bitch
>Dont cheat
>Dont be fat

The majority of women cannot achieve even this

That (future demographic shifts caused by low white birth rates) is not. my. problem. Call me selfish, but this is a statement of fact: that is not something that will seriously impact my life as long as I make the right personal choices, and besides, thats a problem for politicians and civil servants.

My problem in life is not getting fucked over personally. Whether I fuck or marry or have kids has a teeny tiny immeasurably insignificant impact on the world or the future course of history, and if you disagree you’re drowning in emotional thinking, like a woman.

stopped reading at #7. if you abandon your bro for a roastie who will age badly you deserve to get raped in divorce court and abandoned by your neighborhood

So it took you *7 FUCKIN' YEARS* to find one woman that wasn't complete garbage, and somehow you think that bolsters your argument against "complainers".
No point even reading the rest, you defeated yourself before you even started.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (586x800, 37K)

>im married
>i didnt settle

mixed messages

>Is married for 7 years
>Gives advice

Please be bait

4 and 5 are fucking great philosophy

7 years hard work for a lifetime of stability? Seems like it’s worthwhile.

sounds like you have bad experience, or have been thinking too hard about what you read on the internet. wife and friends are both important, both really important. you should not have friends that interfere with your relationship with your wife, and you shouldnt have a wife that interferes with your friends relationships. i think the most problems people have in divorces is that most men are pretty desperate and end up putting a ring on the first thing they can, which is a huge problem.

7 years to find a great companion where you both love and support eachother for life? you dont think that is worth it? have you put hard work into anything in your life?

old pasta is old... but still relevant

I'm failing at step 1. How do I find women (good or bad) that aren't repulsed by my existence?

What state are you in?

Alabama for the season. Will be back in upstate new york soon.

Maybe you can find a nice conservative gal in Alabama, why would anybody be repulsed by ur existence?

This is just a tradthot extortion racket.

Lol. No.

I didnt know any germans still went to church. I have never been to a bigger hive of globohomo than Germany.

National average iq in the us will remain unchanged as blacks are replaced by mexicans.

Europe is fucked though.

Good post.

Women flock to social places even non-social ones.

Check out the library, the intelligent ones go there to read and can be pretty introverted.

Check out the gym for a fit wife if you are into athletes.

etc etc etc, just avoid party places like clubs and bars.

>9) You, the man, are in charge

No, you are not. She can divorce you on a whim and turn you into an obedient little pay piggy.

Also:

>this poast again

Based

This must be bait