Is Italy just two different countries stuck together?

North and south are nothing alike, even in genetics, north is white european, wwhile south has 20-40% north african and arab dna

Attached: 1505047437313.jpg (750x750, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_unification
ereticamente.net/2015/02/esiste-il-volk-italico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every single map you can find of italy is like that

Attached: 1558904514357.jpg (1180x950, 124K)

>Is Italy just two different countries stuck together?
Italy is a new country. The concept of Italy obviously isn't new and two millennia ago, there was the Latin Rights, the socii, rome's alliance system of Italic states, etc. But they were always independent city states working together probably out of some sense of cultural familiarly, the idea of Italy as a country is new.

1870s I think.

>oh no, they haven't submitted the same number of patents from 2008 to 2012
What do you call your theory, "patent racism 2008-2012"?
From a genetics study I remember: South Italy (without Sicily) is 99% Italian, 1% North African, Central Italy is 99% Italian, 1% Germanic, and Northern Italy is 95% Italian, 5% Germanic.

t. southern shitalian retard

Attached: Haplogroup-J2 Map.jpg (800x581, 87K)

3 or maybe even 5.
South with Borbone.
Centre with Church territories.
North ovest with French influences.
Northeast under Austrian influences.
Not even talking our cities states history that's more remote but huge part of our history.
Italy is very very complex.

Italy, UK/North Ireland/Scotland and Spain were poorly duct-taped together.

>fails to mention belgium when talking about duct taped countries

North and South France are also two different countries. East and West Germany also. The fuck even East and West Japan. Whats your point you d&c shill, apart the fact you should be gassed?

>North and South France are also two different countries.
far more similar

>Whats your point you d&c shill,
that in the case of italy one half is objectively supertior and that both halves dont belong together

Same as in every modern country.

Nice try, shill.

Attached: Italians.png (1800x809, 2.13M)

It is too insignificant to convince me to give a shit about it.

at least they beat the arabs,not the opposite,like in france.

Yeah, because east Germany is a part of Poland now.

Attached: 65D0C69B-DF0B-4291-804A-8AABCA641979.png (1032x1165, 452K)

Italy as a unified country is a relatively recent thing.

cope harder

Yeah, but there was allways common language, the church n shieet going on before that. Italy is older than krautland brw.

southern italy is not white everyone knows that

>North and South France are also two different countries

You can't put south-west and south-east in the sale bag. Provençaux and Languedociens are the real white niggers here, and they're mixed with italians and spaniards to boot.

Southern Italy is genetically Greek. It has been that way since before Roma was even uttered.

Neither a EUniggers

Italy is just several countries stuck together by force in XIX. century:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_unification

FYI northern towns like Milan today are more African than southern parts.

Italy's geography (hilly) is better suited to lots of republics or city states, rather than unified country, which is why it has been outgunned ever since the latter began to form.

How do you feel about larpy amerimutts lumping you all together as one group?

Nope, they couldn't understand each other. They took Tuscan dialect as common language.

There's a disparity in IQ, which correlates to a fuckton of things.
And yes we get a along relatively well besides the separatist nationalists in the north and the terroni in denial in the south and that's probably all thanks to catholicism.

should be remembrered that the south produces incredible amount of food- this is useful, but it means being 'held back' in many ways..(if you accept all the criteria for backward and forward etc, which i do not)

The best Italy that can ever exist is a confederation. Like the Swiss, it could be administered at a regional level with its own mores, customs and dialects, with a central government elected by the people

Wrong, there's talk of a unified Italy even in the Divine Comedy (1300) and even there it's treated like an old "same old same" argument.
The thing is that nobody really wanted to do it, hence why it took only one general, a thousand soldiers and a couple of months to conquer it all without wars.

>memeflag
You have no right to speak, get gassed.

unification was a (((masonic))) anti church coup. But otherwise that is right, 'italy' and italian is and was a real thing ,going wayyy back.

if you dislike south give it to us.but i believe italy is fine.we should have a strong strategic alliance.

Just like germany

maybe, sounds right to me. But th swiss are protected by mountains and by being safty deposit box for the world's (((elite))). The only real protection is some sort of EU unity i suppose just not this EU, which is a trap, and no protection at all.

Can't argue with those digits, enlighten me about it.
Why would have the unification been anti-church if Garibaldi stopped before reaching the holy see?

No, Siculo-neapolitans (pic related) are genetically related to Jews not to Arabs. God only knows how they collectively behave like Jews. The only difference Is that they have an abismally low average IQ.

You can think of the Jews as geniouses of crime and of the Siculo-neapolitans street throat cutters. The same nature but different levels of ability.

Attached: 1551197724263m.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

Are you italian?

all those guys were masons, supported by foreign money, driven in other words by conscious or unconscious anti-catholicism. Garibaldi despised the church openly. There isn't a single revolution in europe that isn't founded on thespoilation of the church.

nice try jihadist.if you see these guys in the street,go and tell that.now,take your carpet and kneel.you might be lucky this time and somebody WILL fuck you at last.

You have long memories down there.
and i don't dislike it.
and yes, i agree

>tfw you see that aborted mexican flag
>tfw you smell the presence of Calogero
>tfw you read a retarded comment
>tfw you have to share a state with this failed ethnicity

Attached: c77.jpg (600x520, 33K)

Sage

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Hes a jewish shill that appear in every thread related to Italy, spewing the same bullshits everytime. Its actually tiresome considering its more than a year i see him post here. Would unironically kill him if given the chance but i even doubt its one person. Its more like a stale pasta at this point.

whiter than you abdul

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

The whitest man in New Jersey has spoken

i don't in new jersey, sandnigger.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

You dont what, mutt?

live in jew jersey

But why?

Attached: germany.jpg (656x983, 137K)

Strange reason to live among jew

Attached: 5CDBFCC6-1011-482D-8384-ABAFCBAA2C34.jpg (480x593, 105K)

Attached: b (1539).jpg (490x591, 93K)

>Ignoring the history of jew organized crime in the united states

They don't look the same at all. Statues look white, pictures all look like mutts except maybe Marconi

after the fall of the Roman Empire, Italy became a land of conquest. the Arabs conquered Sicily in 700/800 BC In the Middle Ages the north was part of the Carolingian empire, the central part was of the pope and the south was part of the eastern Roman empire. sicily was liberated by the Normans (ex viking, welcomed by the pope), in fact famous are the people with red hair and blue eyes who live there

Yes, there's a big difference.
But your statistics are complete bullshit. South italians are more closely related to Greeks rather than Italics (specifically the Latin tribe).
The genetic "contribution" of ar*bs is like of 2% in Sicily.
Just look at Greece and South of Italy today... is there any difference?

>20-40% north african and arab dna
citation needed

>this image kills the nordfag

Attached: 1555856958555.jpg (1447x2048, 2.07M)

It's actually 5, with several smaller states, all unified by piedmontese people who weren't even a part of those 5.

>a bunch of small molded side view faces
ok

Have this...I found it an interesting read
ereticamente.net/2015/02/esiste-il-volk-italico.html

Moortugal BTFO.

Al Capone was a kike. What are you trying to say marzipano?

It really is fucking amazing how towards the end it was such a bloodbath.

Perfect, thank you.
>Reminder that the Angela family is jewish.

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

Why are Catholic Germans so superior compared to the res if theEuropean scum?

Attached: IMG-20190531-WA0002.jpg (800x800, 133K)

The Pope has *constantly* invited foreign powers into our country for his protection, no problem if it resulted in the killing of Italians and centuries of civil war. Whatever keeps the peninsula from unifying into a single political entity was great. Even way after the unification, after WWII, the church has done everything in its power to keep us from gaining total independence (hence leverage on the Holy See), for example by making our majority-catholic political class stop our military nuclear program in the late '60. People still think we don't have nukes of our own because of the USA and the war. The Vatican is, and behaves, like a tumor.

They're all massonic. Fucking jews.

Attached: 156667655766751488.gif (500x350, 1.95M)