Is wisdom teeth removal a jewish trick? Any opinions?

Is wisdom teeth removal a jewish trick? Any opinions?

Attached: 1112.jpg (3472x1764, 441K)

yes, it is, you got us.

Not really, they're kind of useless, cause more problems than they solve, and are hard to clean.
Really all Wisdom teeth can do is fuck up the surrounding teeth either by pushing them out of place, or spreading rot.

dentistry more broadly is a Jewish plot

if you have to get it removed you probably have weak ass jaw.

The jews remove your wisdom with your teeth.

Can confirm. My wisdom teeth came is perpendicular to my regular teeth and caused my molars to crack.

wisdom teeth probably killed so many people during middle ages

brushing your teeth is is Jewish trick

Yeah, same here. Shit sucked, because all my other teeth were perfect with no cavities or anything.

I have large gaps between mu front teeth so they don’t bother me at all. In fact I didn’t even know they were growing until one day I noticed one side was growing and the other one had already completely come out. The only problem is I might end up with tom cruise teeth

I like this Rabbi, he's got a sense of humor.

>Is wisdom teeth removal a jewish trick?
yes

middle age people didnt eat a lot of sugar so no

Attached: 1560045747651.jpg (937x1024, 181K)

The dentist said, after the X ray that it's pushing my front teeth, and it could become a problem later on

I am not spending a lot of money for this, 150 euros for 2 wisdom teeth removal

i think my jaw is okay

please elaborate, i am intrested

Lack of meat is more detrimental to dental health than lack of brushing your teeth. That and eating all that bread and sugar

It’s true

The wisdom teeth is a spiritual dna receptacle of all our ancient European pride. When they take out your wisdom teeth you lose the wisdom of your ancestors

Or some shit

All of my wisdom teeth set-in just fine, except it made my bite arch really wide so now I have a big reptilian jaw

>do the opposite of what Jews say
Thanks I'm going to go brush my teeth right now

Why do I relate Jewry to dentistry? What part of the meme I'm I missing lads?

If it fits, not a problem. I keep having my cleaner tell me to take it out, but I honestly see no reason to. My wisdom teeth fit perfectly in my jaw with no discomfort whatsoever.

No, but cutlery is the reason wisdom teeth are even a problem.

It's just a make-work project to keep dentists busy. You don't typically need to have them removed unless you are a weak jawed pseudo nigger.

It is a procedure to avoid an impacted tooth. You fucking retard.

>My father never had any wisdom teeth appear
>Dentist told me mine were showing up on x-rays
Six years later and still nothing.

If you can brush the backs of them then you are fine, if they are impacted you are fucked. I didn't want to pay 2000 dollars to have mine removed so I just left them in. It wasn't good.

Nah they are a hold out from when we had larger mouths, if I'm recalling correctly the wide use of cutlery is one of the main reasons we have issues with wisdom teeth

Pre industrial societies never had to have their wisdom teeth removed. Weston a price examined thousands of skulls in Spanish catacombs and none had them missing. It’s only since the Industrial Age our nutrition has declined leading to not fully formed jaws. Also mouth breathing.

How do we get back our wide man jaws?

Dental technician here. It’s not strictly a requirement to remove your ‘eights’ aka wisdom teeth. I’ve had my maxillary wisdoms removed but not my mandibulars.
If there is room in your jaws for them to erupt fully, and they’re coming through straight, you’ll be fine.

Yes. I live in a very small town and went to have my wisdom teeth removed about 4 years ago. I guess the gasser wasn't working properly because I sort of woke up and there were rabbis all around me holding cups of what looked like blood. I saw them drinking it before the gas started working again.

Eating steak?
Don't use cutlery.
Have a T-Bone and gnaw the meat straight off the bone.
That strengthens your jaw muscles, makes it bigger and the resistance from the meat/bone helps pull your jaw forwards.

I had to get them removed due to being zog military in the past. Was a requirement for being deployed, not sure why.

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-013159.jpg (1080x823, 324K)

>Lack of meat is more detrimental to dental health than lack of brushing your teeth.
No it's not you low IQ fuck

Same here. They cracked my other nearby teeth by pushing everything together.

they wound likes niggers

>Jewish trick
Maybe for some, but my inbred Anglo genes made it so mine were growing in at right angles against my jaw

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-030228.jpg (1080x760, 264K)

he's not wrong dumbfuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-235759.jpg (1080x920, 432K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-105312.jpg (1080x791, 251K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-133831.jpg (1080x738, 316K)

Wisdom teeth are there because in old timey days your other teeth probably rotted and fell out by the time you were 20, and they grew in to fill up the space that left.

I’m betting you’re not formally educated in head and neck anatomy. Please refrain from spewing shit you know nothing about.

This, really.

yes. any dentristry is jew tier money grabbing. if you have proper diet you don't need to brush your teeth. I've actually experienced remineralization of a cavity before. Whatever you do, do not use tooth paste cause that will destroy your tooth ability to fix itself.

this user is correct.

also the easiest way to heal a cavity is to eat only quality meat and stop brushing your teeth with toothpaste. they will heal themselves if it isnt too bad.

avoid like the plague: vegatables, grain
avoid big time: any sugar

just go zero carb animal based for 2 months and see your cavity heal. I haven't been to the dentist in 5 years and before that I didnt go for 10. I didn't have any "active" cavities

ps. I brush my teeth once or twice a week. sometimes with toothpaste but usually never.

Its a swiss money grab. Diets high in sweets and carbs result in wisdom teeth impaction. Then you can pay to get them removed, which permanently causes sinus problems, jaw problems, lowers testosterone, and tinnitus.

shut up larper they just take the teeth to farm the stem cells you fucking dental jews are on notice it ends now you're not taking goyim teeth

look up tooth fairy its about jewish dentists raping kids they invented wisdom teeth issues so they can fuck kids one last time in the chair before they become full adults people with wisdom teeth pain are just subliminally conditioned by kike propaganda

The amount of absolute bullshit in this thread is truly alarming. I’m talking anti-vaxxer levels of stupidity.

Anyone who takes medical advice from this shithole gets what they deserve

yes goy you truly need to brush your teeth every day, 3 times a day actually after every meal. there is no other way to have healthy teeth. trust me goy. you need to put chemicals in your mouth everyday to stay healthy.

So because I’m saying you don’t necessarily need to have them removed, I’m saying you do need to have them removed? Am I understanding your utter fucking idiocy correctly?

I fucking new it! Thanks, Moshe.

necessarily lol classic kike weasel words you just tell people to do it they don't haaave to but they might as well its just a manipulation tactic to present a false opportunity to say no but socially reinforce they should do it

I'm on to you kike drop the proxy this is clearly JIDF tier psy op