Why do women not want to live away from the urban shithole that is cities?

The ideal and safest lifestyle is in rural areas were the degeneracies of city life are but a hundred kilometres away. I can not understand the perspective of just being sociable to being insocial distance to people who do not give a fuck about you enough to travel down for the weekend?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Lack of jobs.

The Internet provides plenty of jobs

Yes in some abstract technocratic dream world, in reality 98% of people don't have the skills, savvy, or access to get a remote job they can live off of

Most remote jobs are terrible freelancer shit where you compete with the entire world and the pay is a joke.

Too far away from all the other hens they can cluck with. Living in a chicken coop lets them gossip more.

Hypergamy. Women want to be in a position to see and act on other options. The idea of being alone with one guy miles and miles away from "society" and potential other mates is intolerable for the modern hoe.

Attached: bettypage.jpg (634x488, 79K)

Farm life is a merit based life. You have to be able to do shit and do it properly. Showing your tits isn't really helping there.

Also this- women don't want to work. It's a meme created to give them cover while they seek out the highest value man they can- which they erroneously believe is easier if they are in those men's environments, try to compete....

It is ridiculous their friends do not give a fuck about them to even visit them. They realise this so they want to live within 10 minutes of these worthless pieces of shit.

Attached: 1554448708368.jpg (622x926, 189K)

I feel you OP I was born in a farming village back in Albania and me and my dad enjoyed life perfectly

We grew our own wine and food, it wasn't completely lonely but the village had less than 1000 people. We all knew each other and we actually gave a shit.

For example....Jimmy the engineer died guess you have to wait 1 month until you can repair it...you get the point.

But my mother and sister just couldn't stop busting fourballs about coming to Germany...we had a decent life back in Albania...now my father has depression because he's so stressed in this new environment thankfully I managed to convince.him to return to Albania this year.

Because rural life is fucking boring t o anyone who isn't a contrarian Jow Forumscel or mgtow kind of mentally ill retard. I bet you live in a city yourself.

Yeah, sounds about right. They need to show off their “catches” to one another, as well, show off how high they are on a social ladder that they didn’t even build.
Rural lifestyle doesn’t really have that bullshit, I find. People just live in the shit, instead of human energy farms that are harvested by a human that thinks they’re better then everyone.
Not to say that civilization or urban living, such as it is, is all bad. Lots of good tech that I’m planning on taking out into the woods with me next year.
It’s also not all women, that I can admit. I always thought men built civilization for peace of mind but I’m pretty sure now that it was all for poon-tang in the end. So my thought is, if we’re all gonna act like animals anyways, we might as well live with them and not pretend to be something else.

Which is an interesting thought, But women must realise that living in the city is adding to additional stresses which are counter-intuitive such as competing against younger women, ageing more rapidly from environmental stresses? Living in a shithole apartment which will be worth less than nothing once the market bubble bursts.

Attached: ae1.jpg (241x250, 15K)

The thing is that even as they get higher on a pretend scale on a social ladder the person behind the scenes is paying the cost.

Attached: 1552032613939.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

Fomo affects women far more than it does men. For a woman, being left behind is a death sentence.

You lack the IQ to be commenting about such things.

Attached: theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg (610x611, 165K)

Please explain more mate.

Attached: 1560225426063.jpg (1188x1262, 329K)

your albanian village sounds comfy af, godspeed.
I would love to move to a rural country, but have 2 issues.except for raising chickens and some light gardening I lack skills to be a farmer.My wife seems to be horrified of living in the edge of the world...I don't get why, she argues with lack of services and opportunites, but she uses almost none and is home with the kids...it depresses me sometimes.

Rural life is only boring to children and degenerates.

Yes goy, go to the city, smoe the smog and work in a crammed cubicle working in a computer sending files to your boss in the same building!

Women are social animals. If they have no kids they replace it with work and travels around the world

There is more to rural lifestyle than just farming. Creating a garden is easy to do. When I buy a block of land I just plan on creating a garden and a place for my beehives and workshop that's all i need.

Attached: f51a55e7ce4a7d04c08ba6382fddd134.png (640x640, 496K)

Bless

Honestly this is true, most roasties are in customer facing roles to.

Also even as a remote capable tech worker, you are limited to places with DECENT internet (Musk and Amazon both have plans for high speed satellite internet tho)

The thing is my GF, for example, has more fun planting her plants and showing off on Instagram than any of the other crap she does. She treats the plants like her babies and puts more care into them. The issue is her mindset is caught into the fear of missing out on house pricing she'd rather live 10 years in torture than be free in her mind.

Attached: 1558604516883.jpg (500x497, 79K)

The man behind the curtain pays the cost, and gets the blame.
I’m beginning to see why the Neanderthals got bred out of existence. I find that, more and more, women just aren’t worth spilling blood or seed over.

Cause less urbanized areas don't have trendy cafes and brunch spots.

In Australia, you can get 15mb/sec internet in the middle of nowhere. The thing is you are thinking either shitty technical jobs that could be done by a project or gig economy. I Could run my business from mars and still be making a profit.

pajeet* autocorrect to project

1- Jobs
2- Proximity to social hubs(clubs/bars)
3- Proximity to Shopping centers
4- They are genetically wired to follow the tribe as it guaranteed survival to pregnant and generally weak(physically) women. That means they don't do well in solitude(forests) and rural areas.
5- Since they are generally followers, they constantly need a social circle for constant approval and acceptance
6- Protection. The cities are full of police. They are MORE dangerous than suburbs, but it's the illusion of safety that reassures them.
7- Mating partners. Most US cities have more men than women, as mostly male immigrants come to large cities before bringing their family over and male college grads flock to large cities for better jobs.
8- The city provides all of the above including a safety net like welfare.

because modern cities are worse than sodom and gomorah and your so called wives are whores. Nor can they provide more than six children a head and most cant cook, yet alone tend the beats or raise a barn

why do English ask such silly questions

Attached: amish.jpg (720x702, 74K)

I know.It's just you need to have a source of income to get by or be very self sufficient.If your workshop can do that for you then hats off.I guess I could lay down underpaid IT job in near by small town....but wife is completely unenthusiastic about it.I moved out of large city years ago, but it's still in close proximity."Luckilly" my boomer parents really fucked up financially so I'm buying them house with nice peace of land in nowhere anyway and will retire there one day.pic related.

Attached: scaled2.jpg (1280x960, 570K)

how many sheep can I trade for one of your women of bearing age?

Attached: 1558757183646s.jpg (250x187, 7K)

that's a fucking nice piece of land man, Yeah I"m pretty much in the same boat the girl does not want to move. But wants to stay in the city near her job.

Attached: squashvirus.jpg (2268x4032, 1.51M)

Isn't it mostly women who want to move to the countryside while men want to stay in the city?

Once they have popped out some kids they want a quiet boring place to raise them while men aren't ready to retire yet. many such cases.

we dont trade woman for no sheep what do you think we are savages. Its called a dowry and wel take yonder four calves, and good ones too, angus or gert. You baptized ? cause courtship with a heathen is a non runner, and no english denominations - if your a Mennonite we can talk

cities have more men that means they have more chances to find their "soul mate" aka be a whore

the remote areas have more banjo music that reminds them of unwanted buttsecs

thanks mate(old owners died and current owner - granddaughter is thot "working" in saudi arabia - not joking).Give her some time..I'm hoping upcoming financial crisis\major chimpout or little ice age might be enough to change her mind.kek.something will surely happen.

Women who only want to live in the cities are a massive red flag. I live in a comfy town. It has great access to the big cities (jobs), shopping streets, some great restaurants and a nice small community.
Yet that last one is the problem for women. They don't want any kind of social fabric to exist, they want to hoe around and make bad decisions without getting a 'reputation'.

Instead of asking a girl how many people she slept with, ask what kind of place she wants grow old in.
You'll get a far more accurate answer from her.

City is repulsive, i dont understand why anyone would want to live like rats, but how is this a women, man thing?

im going to have to disagree with the premise of OPs thread. ALLOT of woman want to live the rural life, off grid, in forests ect. However they can be broadly subdivided into two groups 1. Younger woman who like the meme 2. 30+ woman who have seen the shit that is urban living and genuinely want a slower pace (which ranges from semi-off grid to full off grid). The first category have a romanticized idea about what rural life entails (full of fairies of and magical elves and giant toadstools). Its a kind of whimsical meme from the media. These woman have the heart to move but might not have the head or the fortitude to sustain themselves through the work and realize the vision. These woman will often capitulate and go back to city life. The 30+ woman generally have their shit together and know what they want. Theyv seen the abject depravity of the urban cesspit and want to wash away the dirt. They genuinely want a new life (esp if children are involved). Many of these woman already have allot of the skills required to get by and take an active interest in learning such skills (its like a hobby for them). They are much less likely to up and leave as its what they want as opposed to a meme fetish. These are too ends of the spectrum and there are exceptions so keep this in mind. Dont peg your hopes on happily raising a family with your 20yr old gf in the wilderness in this day and age (unless shes devout christian, from a rural background or whatever). Dont be delusional and fuck up some kids life because you cant understand social dynamics. Wait for your GF to grow up, or get with an older woman whos down with it 4real. Either way, you will see the fairies but only once your settled

Attached: 1559795557793.png (1500x834, 1.54M)

Yup, I agree with this. You have very few people to fuck in a small town, and everyone knows, so sluts are branded as sluts very quick.

That and all the fun drinking and eating (whoring) spots are in town, with hotels for hookups..

To further this, my sister was a thot.. had to live in the largest and best areas until she pumped out a kid, now she's back in a semi-rural area because mom and dad take care of her and she wants to just focus on taking care of her autard child.

ps shes now too fat to fuck, so rural is okay.