Stop being a NEET

Why are you one? Got my first fat paycheck yesterday, despite me being only 18. What stops you?

Attached: DhOYrIGVAAA-ugd.jpg (1024x1016, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnTQVlqmDQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How fat is fat? £€$

The real question is what will you do with your paycheck.

I hate my parents and I'm not participating in clownworld.

>How fat is fat? £€$
$300 is what a fat paycheck look like in Ukraine

I get 200$ every 2 weeks

75% goes towards deposit

House Arrest by Jewciferians

I apply but none higher. Thats the sole reason im NEET

this is nothing son. focus on getting more instead of puttin it aside. here are some ideas:
- create an innovative prostitution plarform to easily book prostitutes in Ukraine. Maybe even something sort of AirBnB but with the prostitution apect
- sell a course on how you make $200 every 2 weeks at 18 and how others can too. bump the numbers up a bit and your age down

other interesting areas include real estate and job market. you can always come up with something better than what's already there
here's a good start:
>getwsodo.com
>youtube.com/watch?v=UnTQVlqmDQ0
also there are many starups in ukraine. you can easily get an internship there and see what their needs are and come up with your own solution and with a bit of luck and will productize them.

Buy bitcoin

Regards to your kike master

housing costs are astronomical and everyone else living on section 8 for free around me with 5 kids and free food blackpilled me into claiming VA benefits and being a useless NEET

contributing to society is cuckoldry if you live in a town that is less than 70% white

Being disabled.

>What stops you?
Autism and SPD you nigger
I don't even want to bother to go find some NEET bux

you unironically need a social worker bro they would collect the bux for you call your local DHS

the futility of it all

I'm not...? I work a cushy government job.

>ukraine
>fat paycheck
lmao i was earning 600$ a week when i was 16

the only reason Im not a NEET is because I enjoy having money to pay for my car/bike toys. Other than that, I dont know working is draining man. I feel like a lifeless corpse collecting a paycheck when I go be a wagie. This system feels false, but Ill enjoy the fruits of it via sportscars until the collapse.

Kek. "Fat." I make more than 20× that.

Find a head hunter. Most will help you rewrite your resume.

Congratulations. Good job. You earned it.

NEET here. I get a fat paycheck from the two properties I own every month.

Feels pretty good desu

Attached: 1519840617092.png (3078x2564, 120K)