Have the Godpill helped you overcome the blackpill?

have the Godpill helped you overcome the blackpill?

Attached: Jesus_Saves_Fren.png (908x723, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/join-us-in-daily-prayer/morning-prayer-traditional-wednesday-12-june-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE
martusministry.org/download/Isha-Yoga-Roots.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Giants#Content_of_The_Book_of_Giants_in_the_Dead_Sea_Scrolls
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
jesus-is-savior.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and always forever.

Not really. More deep I go the more I question God. Why would God be assigned to a specific culture and region (Jesus)? I used to believe but now I'm not sure. I used to always rely on God but now I am relying on myself and my life actually got better. If God abandoned me why can't I abandon Him

>Op has to cope with earthly religion

>Why would God be assigned to a specific culture and region (Jesus)
what do you mean by this? Jesus is not some LARP shit assigned to only one specifc region, but to all of humanity

I wish I could believe in a god, my life would be solved. This society puts those that "believe" first, and those that don't last. Fuck, imagine all the riches people got from being indoctrinated into NXIVM; for instance, this organization would teach you how to get a PHD .... think about it.

Attached: C8FCFBC2-CB95-42C4-A154-C8F244B08DED.jpg (250x235, 8K)

Doesn't it strike you as odd that the elites are so willing to show themselves before you so that you may think christianity is true?

>inb4 he's a part of the scam and starts gaslighting me or ignoring me.

Attached: 45.jpg (622x579, 44K)

I mean like, buddhists have their concept of life, hindus as well, as with other cultures. How do I know the Christian one is the real one? They are all equally true in their own beleivers eyes

It isn't. Just meditate and cultivate your chi and you will eventually arrive at the conclussion yourself, no need to believe in shit, just learn the techniques and do the shit.

>How do I know the Christian one is the real one?
id say it comes down to many things. but theologically speaking, id say Christianity has the best argumentation of being the "true faith".
And then theres obviously countless testimonies (on youtube for example), such as death-experiences where people would meet Jesus in death but then later on be revived in the hospital

It's called being Bread Pilled.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

That's how I'm living my life right now. My life will only lead to my own truth. I can't follow someone else's path because that's their path not mine... Do you just do breath meditation?

I do agree Christian arguments/theology is the most rich I've seen so far ... but the nagging feeling that it's just a story and not Truth (capital T) still bothers me. There is something to Jesus though I can say that

keep searching, fren

Jeremiah 29:13

Attached: christ-chan.png (336x485, 105K)

No, I do a plethora of things, meditation will only succeed if the following applies:

a) You have a good level of development by previous cultivation (which isn't necessarily meditation).
b) You have grace (hard).

Breath meditation as described in Culadasa's book? The basic meditation? It's shit.

I can teach you a few techniques of cultivation (cultivation is not meditation) but it still is up to you to find an actual decent technique of meditation that isn't retarded and pandered to fedora drooling retards that scare away from actual supernatural phenomena occuring.

Yes 100%
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates

Dont forget your daily prayers anons

churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/join-us-in-daily-prayer/morning-prayer-traditional-wednesday-12-june-2019

Attached: jesus-holding-lamb.gif (480x633, 235K)

I used to practice Culadasa TMI book technique but I fell away from it, it felt too take. I also didn't like Culadasa's personal life actions and it took away from his teachings. What I do now is mostly just sit in silence, stretch in silence, journal mostly.. and read.
A simple technique would be great.

The Bible is a beautiful thing really... thanks for that

No. I question why he lets such a fucked up evil world exist and why he gave me MS.

Attached: 64DE3BA1-9D7D-4C03-A35B-714D2FA214CD.jpg (746x960, 48K)

Where did you get the idea that God abandoned you?

I'll teach you a few things.

The techniques I'm about to teach you can be performed while sitting down, but they are more efficient while done standing, of course, doing them standing will make you exert yourself, and maybe you won't be able to do them for like more than five minutes.

Pic related, take a look at these pictures, all of them can be reworked to be done while sitting down, as you will observe the knees are slightly bent (this is required) and it will tire you out more than you can guess. The notion is to perform the pose, avoid thinking and place your mental attention inside your bodily shilouette, observing yourself internally, while you are in this mode of attention, breathing will determine some things, deep breathing will affect you differently than regular breathing, both have their uses in this practice, experiment with both.

It is very simple, just adopt the pose, observe your whole being internally from your bodily shilouette and do not think, you will evolve from this. It takes in energy, and depending on the arm position, this energy will go to different parts of the body and even be transmuted into mental energy (hands arround head pose).

Try it, practicing it for long will yield many benefits and evolve you spiritually, it is a nice trick, its taoist spirituality, the idea behind how it works is similar to yoga but much more efficient.

Attached: ZHAN-ZHUANG-IMAGEN-OK.jpg (670x614, 37K)

Fpbp

These embarrassing ruminations belong on /x/.

John 16:33

I know.
It's all wrong
By rights we shouldn't even be here.
But we are.
It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.
The ones that really mattered.
Full of darkness and danger they were,
and sometimes you didn't want to know the end.
Because how could the end be happy.
How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened.
But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow.
Even darkness must pass.
A new day will come.
And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you.
That meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now.
Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t.
Because they were holding on to something.

What are we holding on to, Sam?

That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

that scene always gets me

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pray to God to reveal Himself to you and show you the true faith.

>have the Godpill helped you overcome the blackpill?
In a way.
When I dream these days, I tend to have vivid experiences of real life scenarios where Jesus is asked to help out and he sends an angel to help.
Just today I realised through one such dream that the only thing life is about, the only thing that motivates people, is Energetic Return On Investment or EROI.
Put some energy, get loads of energy out. Simple enough.
Loads of guys don't get laid by choice, and so do loads of women, why? Because the EROI is rubbish.
Why is it rubbish? Because the cost of investment has skyrocketed due to all sorts of media and distractions having limited and destroyed peoples social expectations and social skills.
The only ones still succeeding are the Chads and Stacies because the only return they're looking for is sex, and because they go look for it in the same place the initial investment isn't so great.
Most people are just looking for a partner to make kids and get married with however. That's a lot more work, and marriage being the way it is today, cost of kids being the way it is, the EROI is simply shit.
All from a dream in a room with a few folks, someone calling for some help and realising it right there and then.
Praying to Jesus is just about the least energy-intensive thing you can do, with a tremendous ROI at all times.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle,
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
By the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
Who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
AMEN.

Attached: 1440252462967.jpg (1000x1359, 125K)

Thanks for that man. I'll add those poses into my stretching routine. Thanks for all your help. I just stand and hold it for a couple breaths?

I just feel His presence gone from me. I used to be head over heels for Jesus but it faded a while ago.

I'm trying ;-(

>Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
There is nothing more powerful than faith, user.

They're not stretchs user, you stand, literally, you stand for a long time, and observe yourself internally doing nothing but stand and observe, it's like a meditation form with a very specific pose. The practice is called Zhan Zuang, which translated means: Standing like a Tree.

You literally stand long and boringly, it's not a stretch, don't stretch.

You see the martial arts movie where the ninja or the monk are standing in meditation? These are the basic poses of that technique, it is a meditation practice, of course, the movie thing may not be real or may be a very advanced pose.

Attached: drawn-sunlight-doodle-19.jpg (640x640, 137K)

Amen. Good post

>Praying to Jesus is just about the least energy-intensive thing you can do, with a tremendous ROI at all times.
This.

Thanks so much for this man, this is very interesting

If you're looking for Jesus you're better off not doing worship poses to chinese demons.

Check this out. I know it's about yoga but qi qong is basically the same thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE
martusministry.org/download/Isha-Yoga-Roots.pdf

>everything I don't like is demonic
This is why people see Christianity as D&C. I bet you think native european religions are demonic too.

>If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

How does this look in practise? Remember in Rotherham when the father was arrested when trying to save his daughter from gang rape? Well, he was being a "bad Christian" who was saved by the "good Christian" police who stopped him being violent towards the criminals.

Remember, Christian morality is that when a Paki/Nigger rapes your daughter you offer your wife as well.

Those that don't follow Christ find themselves in a boundless world where one act of sin or sodomy is never enough. The act begs more action, and that's how the spiral towards self-destruction happens. The hardest aspect I've found to grasp with Christ is restraint. When I show restraint in my passions I feel closer to Christ, but at the same time I feel trapped into in-action. I know my biggest sin is sloth, and not taking action that I deem boring, or unfair. I know I should work and make more money than I do, not out of greed, but because I need to commit myself to labour because Christ has given me the gift of being able to.

I don't know just blogging I guess.

>I mean like,
Tits or GTFO roastie.

Christ flipped the table of the coin changers. Is that passive inactivity to you? The sermon on the mount, which I adore, is nowhere to be found i Paul's Epistles or in any of the other Gospels.

Attached: 42-58227857_600x.jpg (600x560, 66K)

I know the feel. Good post brother

IC XC
NI KA

I try to emulate the devotion of the Romans in the midst of the dark ages. We are in a new dark age of anticulture and antisociety.

I think this is a fair point to make. But I also think under Christian logic that you must accept the consequences of taking violent action against those who trespass against you. So if you fight back you must know you're corrupting yourself in the process. The burden of being an intelligent (read: not an animal subhuman) person is that you're aware of your own evil actions. If someone broke into my home and hurt my family, then I would go as far as I must to make sure that it doesn't happen again. But it is only through Christ that you know when you're crossing the line.

Soldiers who get PTSD know they crossed the line and did things that they shouldn't, experienced things they shouldn't. And that is their burden to bare. You have to ask yourself can you accept the consequences?

If someone tried to hurt or rape someone in my family, and I was standing in their way, I would accept the consequences of taking action, knowing in my heart I did wrong but doing it anyway. That is why you must choose the right cause.

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

We love Jesus!

Absolutely, I pray to the rosary three times a day (it's composed of three parts) in the morning, midday and afternoon.
And it helped get through my masturbation and lazyness habits.
I still a ton of work to do, but I don't think I would have been able to get through it without reconciliating with God.

Do you literally believe the bible is the inerrant word of God even though its riddled with contradictions?

I agree with most of this other than the PTSD part. You kind of phrased it as though it was always someone's choice. A person in wartime could see something beyond their control and be haunted by it or have to act courageously that also scars them.

It has just made me feel worse about being a degenerate so all in all, no.

Attached: 24465A1F-9210-42BC-9FAC-51F57BE1400C.jpg (662x967, 95K)

Yeah fair point I am out of my element with the PTSD talk.

>even though its riddled with contradictions?
It's not.

The contradictions are only what our temporal minds are unable to understand in the scope of an infinite God.

Thats good to hear. Never give up the fight user.
Im not a catholic (atm), but can a non-catholic pray the rosary aswell?

Everything else is just fallen angels posing as gods. I've been involved in psychedelics and the occult until I found out the truth.

Here's something for you to read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch#The_Book_of_the_Watchers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Giants#Content_of_The_Book_of_Giants_in_the_Dead_Sea_Scrolls

Fuck off kike worshiper

You're thinking it in a "black and white" way.
Those who believe you should have given them your wife too or that you shouldn't blame them for what they've done are as much in the wrong as those who would kill them afterwards.
You have to get in the mindset that Jesus lived in a era where everyone would kill each other and retaliate for the smallest of things.
No he was right for trying to save his daughter and would have been right even to publicly condemning islam as a rape apologist idelogy, but he would have been right to rape or kill to "avenge" his daughter. Those who set a better example and martyrize themselves for their cause instead of antagonize and polarize the situation further will have the key to the future of this world, which is what jews have been doing for the past century.

Is the Canada flag ironic?

What the fuck are you on about? Rape and kill to avenge his daughter? What the fuck?

Will god still let me walk in the light with him even if im an undercover drug addict? I dont remember the last time I went through a whole day without doing something. I want to be a good person and follow god but I have to get high just to feel normal nowadays

Sure, there's nothing wrong on the part of the catholic church, maybe it would be considered heresy on the part of the protestant denomination or the orthodox church, but you do you, maybe you could ask your local priest.

Eye for an eye, honorary killings, never heard of it?

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

I believe in God but the state of the world is still killing me inside.

So rather than stop the gang rapists and sex traffickers we should minorly inconvenience them for a few hours?
No, it says to FORGIVE those who trespass against you.

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

All are welcome to the Kingdom of God if you believe in Jesus, the resurrection, and you try your hardest to emulate him in this corrupted world.

Fpbp

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Attached: preview.png (1024x600, 146K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Keeps me free from fear +

Stop spreading heresy, you are dooming people to eternal damnation.

Man is not saved by faith alone, but through faith and works.

Violating children is a larger affront to God than defending your family. Being a Christian isn't about rejecting your duties to your family or community. Jesus could live without sin we can only attempt to emulate.

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

Let me see...

>God loves you
>He forgives you for your sins
>Ask for forgiveness and truly believe you are asking for forgiveness
>Do your best to stop and really mean it

You have to try. The harder you try the closer you'll be to Christ. It's worth it.

This isn't an Islam thread. Go somewhere else with that barbaric nonsense.

I can forgive someone in my heart, but letting a rapist continue to act on their impulse without reprisal is RECKLESS. I forgive them because they don't know what they're doing, and I have to accept my own failure at not finding a means other than violence to prevent the reckless behaviour of others. The idea is to find a way out of these disastrous situations before they happen by following Christ's word, but even if you do life may shit on you regardless, which requires action to prevent further recklessness. How am I showing my love for Christ by not protecting the things I love with as much force as is required and no more? I hate violence, but if it comes between damning myself or letting my family get hurt, then I'll be damned.

I consider myself a christian, believe theres a god but it is very hard for me to take the bible literally. I can admit that there are some things only god can understand, but I question how its possible that Jesus was actually god and was resurrected. I dont want to be skeptical and offend, I just cant comprehend how as it is in my human nature

>You're thinking it in a "black and white" way.
So what's the grey area in the example I stated? Only raping one of the girl's holes rather than all of them as they did?
> Jesus lived in a era where everyone would kill each other and retaliate for the smallest of things.
Maybe Jesus needs to come down and give us an update for our era then?
>No he was right for trying to save his daughter
No he wasn't. By doing that he would have likely had to hurt the poor rapists. That would be unchristian.
>which is what jews have been doing for the past century.
And been incredibly successful and gained much power for it.

God bless the anons making these

so helpful, truly

Pretty much what the Sikhs did. They went hog wild on the Muslims and now the Muslims only target white girls because if they pick up a Sikh you've got a load of angry men with swords turning up at your house.

I define God as consciousness, so I can not deny he is real unless I am to deny my own consciousness, which wouldn’t make sense. (Except to NPCs)

>Violating children is a larger affront to God than defending your family.
Do you have a line in scripture for that? Didn't it say that Jesus wanted to turn families against each other?

Are you conscious brother?
Do you ever have an internal voice in your head that tells you if you’re doing something wrong? Or do you get a good feeling when that voice tells you what you’re doing is right?

That’s God as far as I’m concerned, or whatever else name you want to assign it.

My best advice against addiction is, think about all the people in this world, do all struggle with your own addiction or is it just other people who have tried it and continued doing it?
My point is, do people struggle with things they've never been face to face with?
The answer is obviously no.
So you should get in the mindset that your addiction isn't real, it's just your mind coping with the fact that you've radically changed your lifestyle and doesn't like it.

My advice is, even if you don't believe in God or don't have as much faith in him, pick up crucifix or a rosary if you are or want to be catholic, get on your knees one night before going to sleep and talk for a couple of minutes with God about your struggle.
Talk sincerely to him about all your little details because he just wants you to tell the truth, he already knows all this stuff, he simply doesn't want you to hide it from yourself and live in denial.
Then make a promise to him that you would quit smoking (if it's really a heavy addiction maybe you could do it a bit at a time, but I really think it's best to cut addictions at their throats once and for all) and make him a little prayer every night so he can keep you away from temptation.
And if you feel weak then relax, think deeply about your long term objectives, your promise with God and then once you've calmed down, go pray to him more than before.
You'll do it user, I'll pray for you, God bless.

You are spitting in Jesus Christ face when you say that.
If GOD can save you for one day why can't He save you forever? Is He too weak to do it himself? He needs your help right big man.Christ couldn't get the job done right? that is what you are defending by attacking the only truth,that eternal salvation is THE GOSPEL.
jesus-is-savior.com/
We fight because He is right.

Attached: Lessons of Lot-Incest.jpg (1128x1463, 763K)

Because all look at their higher power as consciousness.

No. Jesus tells of the potential cost of following Him.. family members may disown you etc. because they hate Jesus.
Even today this is very much a real case.

>but letting a rapist continue to act on their impulse without reprisal is RECKLESS
It's Christian morality.
> I forgive them because they don't know what they're doing,
Yes they do you fucking naive idiot.
Fuck's sake, I try not to use this phrase but you are a literal Christcuck.

>This isn't an Islam thread. Go somewhere else with that barbaric nonsense.
You're seriously out of your mind if you though I was advocating for the things I wrote and not describing what the situation in the Middle East and Europe was before christianity

I really think that's natural. For a long time I couldnt believe in the sanctity of Christ either, but when I understood the difference between God as an impenetrable force but Jesus was a man like us who felt temptations, anger, and even doubt thats when it clicked for me. Jesus is there to remind of of Gods love for us. He understands how hard it is and he sent his only son to be killed by us for his love.

To a degree I know thats still a lot of abstractions but when it hit me I couldn't argue with it anymore. I hope you find your answer user.

Hindus Jains Sikhs Christians, none of them have a monopoly on consciousness. Muslims however are pretty unconscious which is why they are bad. With Islam it is not about coming into the light, but rather submitting to power

To be fair, I'd be against a family member saying they're going to become a massive weakling because a jew told them to.

So she he lick her ass and get it or did he get it by licking her ass...

>believe that jesus is real and died for your sins
>you get eternal life in heaven

Is that really all it takes?

user,

So long as you are conscious (or can at least return to consciousness), god will never leave you.

That little voice in your head that says you’re right or wrong in your actions? That’s god.

I think you underestimate the value of being a non-violent culture. I do however truly believe white non-violence is predicated on the idea that the violence is happen down the road, and 'not to me'. There is a tipping point where a collective fear will take hold and action will need to be taken. But that action must be taken as a resort when all non-violent action hasn't worked. Showing restraint is incredibly difficult, and is not to be confused with tolerance. Restraint is to keep one's own capacity for evil at bay. The reason why "whites" are so non-violent is because they can think through the consequences of their actions.

None of this makes sense unless you truly believe that choosing to be non-violent in this life is rewarded in the next. Life is tragic, but those who retain their humanity and love for Christ will be rewarded in the end. That is a beautiful thing. But of course Christ is hated by many, and so is the truth that reality is unfair and cruel and people don't get happy endings in this world.

Same. God without Christ didn't make any sense to me.

Theres nothing weak about Christianity though.
It didnt become the largest religion on earth for no reason. It preaches to resolve conflict through civil manners first (which is the smart thing to do), but theres not a single Christian in history that have ever let themselves been conquered.
Merely the other way around - Christians are the conquerers because theyre bound to spread the word of God.
If you think you need a barbaric book that tells you to kill everyone who dont have your mentally then you wont get far. Theres many such religions (that have preached violence), but have still been absolute crushed by Christianity. Because its just superior in absolutely every way

>So what's the grey area in the example I stated?
I don't believe in grey "spectrum" areas, I was simply saying that there are not just two outcomes out of that situation.
And "the outcomes" I was talking about and that Jesus would talk about wouldn't obviously directed at the rapists but at the father of the girl and the girl herself.
What would have been the optimal thing to do? Exactly what he did, rescue her, call the police and NOT personally physically retaliate against them (which is where the martyrizing "turn the other cheek" behavior of Jesus comes into play)
You were instead arguing that a "better" christian would have given his wife as well, which is not true.
>Maybe Jesus needs to come down and give us an update for our era then?
He did, you're simply not listening.
>No he wasn't. By doing that he would have likely had to hurt the poor rapists. That would be unchristian.
You're not christian and do not speak on behalf of christians.
>And been incredibly successful and gained much power for it
Yeah, that's why I said martyrization is the key to be a successful ideology in this world, but you fuckers forsaken Jesus and with it your only oportunity to keep the jew at bay.

I don’t know exactly what is real, but I know that the following is real:

The archetypal father (culture you’re raised in)
The archetypal mother (your biological coming to be)
The archetypal son (the adventuring force which drives humanity forward and improves lives in conjunction with the mother and father)

God: the archetypal father
Mary/Your Mom: the archetypal and literal mother
Jesus/You: the archetypal son

All of these are true. You have to go out into the world and rescue your father (culture) from the all devouring mother (nature) and restore your culture and making the world out of the pieces of Mother Nature, and take your place in the world as an archetypal father, to await his coming archetypal son.