Jews brainwash their own

youtube.com/watch?v=HxKrn8Aqa0A

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL
REPEAT WITH ME
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL

*whispers in your ear*
"and it makes you ANGRY"

"I-I kn-know the truth about israel!!"

You know Jow Forums, maybe we should stop hating on the lowly jews, they're being used as pawns just like the rest of us.
We should get them on our side and weaponize them against the international jews/oligarchs.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is created on the basis of romantic nationalism, not religion

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates

The goyim know...

Good idea OP. Instead of concentrating on redpilling normies we should concentrate on making Jews based.

Attached: IMG_20190515_154835.jpg (1080x1018, 94K)

You know the truth about israel goyim, let these two dominatrix tell you your job submissive cuckold faggot.

ID on the qt black jewess?

What if we did the same thing but for our people? Imagine organizing instead of shitposting.

Nah will never happen. Must be a 115+ IQ thing to do.

comical at best.

Wtf I love Jews now

Attached: 1560286311051.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Its a euphamism and Im not altering it to please anyone
If you act like a fucking jew or you backstab on their behalf I WANT you to be mad
Fucking fite me if you want

(((Organizing))) isnt for me
Anons must realize no one else is getting out front on their behalf

Plan accordingly

Attached: 714+pNc5zpL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 33K)

>Every American is forced to watch this

Attached: 1552604243721.jpg (480x415, 240K)

They are falling prey to their own venom. This was bound to happen eventually.

>celebrate the lives save at the worlds largest fag parade in telaviv

Hahahahahahaha Jews man

>our people

We arent your people, abraham

>Juden getting high on their own supply

TaNiqua Goldstein I think.

Surprised the comments arent disabled.

Which means you just do nothing and slowly die off. Everyone only out for themselves means different things for the small and big picture. This site really does help push you to believing Jews are God's chosen people. Fucking retards thing isolated people have any power. Power is in organization.

Why even bother pushing to defend 99% retard faggots? I think I'm convinced now white people as they were are already dead. The war was already lost. The people suffering are equivalent to a blood cell produced in a dead man walking. We're already dead. It makes perfect sense why people sell out, because they realize the only thing left is braindead faggots.

I'm changing sides. Jews are clearly superior. Hate on them all day long but never even take the first steps to actually joining the fight. Just post propaganda and slurs and shitposts. Meanwhile they are securing an ethnostate on holy land and nuking muslums daily and BTFOing you faggots in the media while playing to the sympathy of the uninformed public. Imagine bullying someone and being treated like the victim simultaneously. They're so smart it hurts.

gonna need you to calm down and step away from the avenged sevenfold kyle

This isn't for brainwashing their own, although they do that as well. This is for brainwashing good goys, so they'll keep rubbing their cocks against their bible while preaching about how we need to support the kike reich. Jews are far too cynical to fall for this kind of shit, but they'll gladly peddle it to goyim because they know they have willing buyers.

But arent the kikes supposed to be inmune to their own brainwashing?

Attached: Good+point+_26dc5d57ab5ace96414b224dbde1d6ea.jpg (502x454, 54K)

it's not brainwashing. it is recruitment.

Duh

>the ones in power aren't jews, but the ones with money (which are still mostly jews)
woah.
How much time did it take for Jow Forums to understand that?

JIDF does it for free

Attached: image.jpg (803x445, 212K)

Kicked out of every country, what happens when jews jew their own country? Let's find out. #openborders4israel

Don't forget that all Jews pretty much support the Jews in power, making them foot soldiers for the rich due to the fact that most rich are Jews. So they're still all worth gassing.

>JIDF isn't re..

wew, fucking cheap kikes, JIDF isn't what it used to be...

They aren't sending their best.

Jacobs Israel?! Or Khazars Israel?

Wonder what they're up to nowdays.

I don't have access to it now but there's a video of an older jewish doctor speaking in french that explained how infant genital mutilation is a form of trauma based mind control which is used to shape the mind of the victim in later years because their endocrine system is permanently fucked.
Yes, there are cattle jews and elite jews, and the latter uses the former to get their way

>the latter uses the former
This is very True, #notalljews
Unfortunatly, much like not all blacks are niggers, not all jews are kikes. However, it is statistically safer to assume every black is a nigger, and every jew a kike.