Theyre all in

On it together guys

Attached: Hillary-clinton-donal-trump-wedding.jpg (800x1068, 234K)

Shit changes. What happened 30 years ago doesn't really matter today. They hate each other's guts now.

is that brexitchan?

If you believe that i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell u

I do believe it.

You don't need to put in a subject

These shills are annoying

this. ignore media matters.

Attached: 4a5uhhm541331.jpg (519x767, 94K)

maybe. It's all a puppet show.

Cool pm me ur email we will set up a deal

totally, and the US never make backdoor deals with russia aswell.
(/sarcasm, how else do you have titanium and fissile materials.)

Uranium 1

she was at his wedding. he's donated over $50,000 to Democrats including Hillary multiple times. then suddenly when Obama won his second term Trump stopped donating to Dems out of the blue, almost as if his financial history was being geared up for a vetting by Republicans in the near future.

hillary absolutely hates donald's guts. i have a feeling donald's opinion is one of benevolent indifference

Fucking this.
Its rigged from the start
Trump is zogged like the rest of them

Attached: LVTHER.png (662x210, 85K)

before he ran for president Trump was just a very renowned businessman. Hillary was absolutely supposed to win the election and become the first woman president but Trump won in an upset victory thus delaying the clown world scenario of a female president by at least another 20 years. Trump is like the 300 Spartans at Thermopylae holding back the forces of leftist insanity

Im sure the focus group loves this

do you really think all of the contempt the global elite has for Trump is manufactured?

Hillary didn't her concession speech right away because she was crying hysterically and having a complete meltdown.

She probably hates him for stealing her life long dream from her. I'm guessing he probably doesn't really care or think about her. Remember, all of these elite are just sociopaths looking to help themselves at any cost. He saw a venue to power and took it; it didn't matter if he had to block out a person he was otherwise on good terms with.

These are oligarchs, they dance together in the same ballroom, but every 30 years or so they aim to destroy each other to consolidate more power.

Trump is triumphing over witch hillary. "It ain personal, just mafioso buziness

At bare minimum, this.