imgur.com/a/Pqnz07Y
>Yemen June 6
imgur.com/a/sSpkuJS
>Syria Jun 1
imgur.com/a/o6wx2I4
>Libya Apr 30
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM

Devs Jun 6
>Russian, Syrian jets swarm southern Idlib in response to jihadist offensive, primary target was the jihadist supply route from the strategic town of Khan Sheikhoun
>The villages of Jibeen& Tell Meleh in N Hama CS fell to terrorist. SAA withdrew from both villages following intense shelling
>jihadist launched a big offensive in NE Hama that targeted the main road between the gov strongholds of Al-Sqaylabiyeh & Mhardeh
>RU MoD:US patrol plane approached 3 times Tartus naval base, prompting Su-35 fighter to ward off the American aircraft/The US Navy accuses Moscow of an ‘irresponsible’ interception
>Israel claims anti-aircraft missiles fired into occupied Golan from Syria
>Israeli AF recently launched a heavy attack on the T-4 Airbase this past weekend, targeting a small installation believed to be an Iranian drone base
>IS terrorists destroy SAA tank near Palmyra
>Libya:LNA claims it's warplanes destroyed a turkish armed drone. LNA claims Turkey & Qatar have deployed UCAVs in the GNA-held airbases
>UN, around 13 million people are suffering from the lack of food in Afghanistan
>Houthis destroy saudi-led coalition infantry fighting vehicles, capture belgium, american & swedish weapons in Najran
>Venezuela:Washington Post calims leaked audio of Mike Pompeo has reportedly exposed the US effort to unite the Venezuelan opposition faild

Prev:

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 22-59-11.png (1920x1080, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sana.sy/en/?p=167370
youtu.be/e-1wNH8cqV8
sana.sy/en/?p=167360
sana.sy/en/?p=167396
presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/12/598350/Yemen-Abha-missile-
presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/12/598340/Shortening-of-F35-pilot-training-program-not-in-line-with-WashingtonAnkara-alliance-Turkish-DM
theintercept.com/2018/10/18/why-wont-trump-condemn-the-saudis-hint-its-israel-also-iran/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIS3PoFo-_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for bread

>This scares the Jihadist

Np!

thanks for bread, and great pic. shit just writes itself

Attached: Comfy guy with Bashar image 1523950541422.jpg (720x960, 93K)

>When Xinjiang gets rich, they will get the same treatment.
hardly, its mostly because of their geographical location that they escape the smog
even when they're developed the worst it'll be is your average city air because of cars and buses
hell considering how rapidly the chinks are adopting electric vehicles that may not even be a problem for them

understand that most of china's smog comes from their coal power and they're rapidly switching to nuclear thanks to the russians
bit by bit the chinks move forwards

thanks for the bread

Attached: Mi-24_Iraqi.jpg (2830x1870, 2.03M)

good baking

>His claim is that empire cycle is nostradamus prediction.
It isn't. As I said you missed my point entirely. My claim is that people like you treat empire cycles/societies like Nostradamus predictions by trying constantly fit them here and there in hopes that they will fit.
I can rephrase, you are sheep who learned one/more patterns and now trying to find that pattern anywhere you could.
And no, I'm not invalidating patterns themselves but they are what they are, not answer to life, the Universe and everything as some trying them to be.

Np!

Attached: img_3474_mi-24-painted_ukraine_900.jpg (900x300, 167K)

>hell considering how rapidly the chinks are adopting electric vehicles that may not even be a problem for them

>understand that most of china's smog comes from their coal power and they're rapidly switching to nuclear thanks to the russians
bit by bit the chinks move forwards
That we will see.

But I don't really what the chinks do to themselves, as long as they do not export their shitty lifestyle to my country.

update ffs

a bit busy atm but i'll see if I can

later on i mean

those would be soopa cool for camping, man. you rock up, land, music blaring, barrels of beer hung under the wing, on tap. you open up the converted back, all covered in padding with a sofabed thing for fucking and sleeping and some clever fold away shit.
when the holiday is over, you just crank her up and fuck off. no traffic!

First of all, thats exactly what i was saying. Your saying that their works which are very clear on the matter, and have written thousands of pages on these EXACT issues. I'm not applying any patterns from of my own. You don't try and dispute these points you just make a claim that I'm by extension them are pattern matching. Thats why your posts are irrelevant.

Lets play your game even though its false. Let me take a pattern from them and apply it to something they didn't talk about. Let apply it to pol. Pol is the ultimate open society. There is no regulation of thought, everything is anonymous, there is no shouting anyone down. What the prevailing idelogies on POL? Every type of form of authoritarianism are the prevailing wide spread view points here. People laugh at you for not being a Nazi, or asserting some type of compete dominance on another group through religion or genocide. POL is the ULTIMATE proof that they are correct. The only differnce is that the people here have no way of enforcing they will on others.

>as long as they do not export their shitty lifestyle to my country.
if this is all you are arguing about, then it's in your control. can we leave it there then?

Kek. I think I like the coloring on the left one, like an anime sci fi sort of hind that would be seen from miles away irl

I hate that picture so much.

>Every type of form of authoritarianism...
ermm, there is every form of anything. not only authoritarian. there'S fucking traps man. and jews, and nazi's and commies, and edgy lefties.
>People laugh at you for...
SOME, not all.
>the people here have no way of enforcing they will on others.
why should they be allowed to if they wish for something they are not relevant enough to get. it's just delusional.

There's literally nothing to hate in that picture except the haram drinks

Attached: huwaweinazis.png (406x435, 152K)

Drink a bit, faggot.

>EXACT
Here is your problem.
>What the prevailing idelogies on POL? Every type of form of authoritarianism are the prevailing wide spread view points here.
Bad example because we do not have data to verify your claim with and vocal minority isn't necessarily represent silent majority.

>Assad picture he put out just for this photo
"Please don't arrest/kill me when this is over, I love Assad! See? I have this picture!"
>Alcoholic drinks
"I can't be an islamist! See, I drink alcohol!"
>War time
>is fat
>chills and does party

Everything about that picture screams "Bootlicker".

Of course there are and they are largely the minority of posters on here. If your arguing that the most talked about views on pol are not authoritarian by nature then we would have to conduct a study of posts to see but lets just look at the way the media paints us. It's known for being a far right extremist containment board for a reason.

Attached: natoallycard.png (838x242, 178K)

And if this were the real world the vocal minority of tyrannts would be the ones to exert control of the minority of the silent sheep just like plato etc says

The whole F-35 thing reminds me of the Starfigher. Read into it, the US bribed high ranking NATO-Member officials into buying a shit plane in order to limit their own losses. The exact same shit happens with the F-35.

>War time
>is fat
>chills and does party
This is why some people here are disconnect with Syrians and their problems. We just can't comprehend how on one hand Syrians being slaughter by terrorists and on other them throwing orgies in Latakia/Damascus at the same time. Go fight for your country, your home, do something! No, orgies first.

You are trying to operate in vacuum. In reality this vocal minority will end up used by other people for their own benefit as they see fit. We even have example - Ukraine.

Those people who throw parties and orgies are usually the upper class and the elite, whose children can go to beauty contests or do basketball tournaments while the common folk sacrifice their lives for their country. Disgusting display.

the bongs, the frogs and we are dedicated to a lickspittel competition. Whoever licks the most US saliva will get a nice pad on the head. The bongs are still leading the race...

>but lets just look at the way the media paints us
argument from majority and argument from authority. both are logical fallacies and do not constitute an argument. especially so when you seem to apply either or both of these fallacies to something as silly as the media and their opinion.
>It's known for being a far right extremist containment board for a reason.
it's meme'd as that. but I am not sure it's true. and since pol is by label a satirical board, it is reasonable that at least some of the authoritarian stuff is just satire, or testing the limits of their /pol freedom. the level of reasoning of those obviously late pubescent minds is generally evident to clever people.

It's almost like Syria is Russia's Black Friday discount Saudi Arabia

Mmmm, i might just for curiosity

Issuing a correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the war criminal Bashar al-Assad. You do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to him".

it's a tough one, It has the potential to increase the cost of planes by some amount unless the turkish portion of the production run is sold on elsewhere.
if not, then they may simply sell them another block later. the nato ally card is close to last card. it'S a big hint to have dropped.

sana.sy/en/?p=167370
>Syrian air defenses confront Israeli missile aggression on Tal al-Harra in southern region, down a number of missiles
Daraa, SANA- The Syrian Arab Army air defenses confronted an Israeli missile aggression on Tal al-Harra in the southern region and downed a number of missiles.

SANA reporter said that the Syrian air defenses at about 02:00 am confronted an Israeli aggression with missiles on Tal al-Harra in the southern region and downed a number of missiles.

The reporter indicated that the aggression only caused material damage, and no fatalities were reported in Tal al-Haraa.

He indicated that after its aggression with a number of missiles, the Israeli enemy started an electronic war as the radars were exposed to jamming.

On June 1st, Syrian air defenses confronted hostile aerial targets which targeted some sites to the southwest of Damascus and downed them.
youtu.be/e-1wNH8cqV8

sana.sy/en/?p=167360
>The army shoots down a drone, eliminates terrorists in Hama, Idleb countryside
Hama, SANA-Units of the Syrian army Tuesday shot down a drone loaded with bombs for the terrorist organizations and eliminated members of a terrorist group in Hama and Idleb countryside in response to their attacks on safe areas.

SANA reporter in Hama said the army shot down a drone loaded with bombs for Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in the surroundings of Tal Malah village north of Mhardah in Hama northern countryside before reaching the houses of citizens.

The reporter added that other army units targeted terrorists’ supply routes in the outskirts of Kfar Zeita town in the northern countryside.

In Idleb southern countryside, the army monitored movements of terrorist groups in the surroundings of Ma’arat al-Numan city and Heish town, eliminating members of a terrorist group.

sana.sy/en/?p=167396
>Huge amounts of C4, explosive devices left by terrorists found in Damascus Countryside
Damascus Countryside, SANA-While combing the areas liberated from terrorism by the Syrian Arab Army, authorities seized tons of the C4 and TNT materials and a large number of explosive devices left behind by terrorists in the area of Beit Jin in Damascus southwestern countryside.

A source at the authorities told SANA reporter that the operations of securing the areas liberated from terrorism by the Syrian Arab Army are continued as over the past few hours, tons of the C4 and TNT materials, tens of explosive devices weighing from 25 to 100 kg and anti-personnel mines and anti-tank mines were found in Wadi Nuhaila in surroundings of Beit Jin village in Damascus southwestern countryside.

The source indicated that the seized materials were hidden under ground to the east of the occupied Mount Hermon observatory to facilitate the arrival of supplies and logistic and intelligence aid to the terrorists from the Zionist entity.

The source added that terrorists had put the explosive device which were stuffed with C4 in plastic bags and they wrapped them with tin papers to the facilitate the process of smuggling them and detonating them in the safe residential areas.

To preserve the lives of civilians, authorities, in cooperation with army units positioned in the area and the locals, continue to comb the villages and towns in the countryside of Damascus and Quneitra after liberating them from terrorism to remove the weapons and ammunition and car bombs and to restore normal life to them.

Attached: 2-24.jpg (660x401, 116K)

The fuck? How did not get a chance to use all that?

the stafighter was indeed garbage, but it wasn't the US government which did the bribing, it was Lockeed. Also, it wasn't only NATO member. You'd be naive if you think that's uncommon when it comes to aerospace and defense manufactures. It was neither the first or the last scandal of that nature.

Thats why I said before that we would have to look at the data on the actual posts.

But come on you know POL is hot bed for all forms of authoritarianism. Most "right" but also left, religious etc. Are you really going to argue about that? Anyways I'm going to sleep.

I hope they are all wrong but it doesn't seem that way. Because of the internet, social media, and other mass media distribution devices we are going to see a lot more tyrannts. Lets look at the LQBQT tyrannts since it's pride month. Do you think there movement would of been able to persist let alone get as powerful as they are without giving everyone of these people a voice? A place in the open society that is social media? A place the more evil tyrants like communists that could use them? Anyways I'm going to sleep now. I hope for all our sake you guys are right.

THE HONG KONG WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE HAS BEGUN.
2 DEAD 72 INJURED IN OPENING BATTLE.
>inb4source

Oh you mean like when Aristotle (in the book Politics for example and Niccolò Machiavelli (in the prince talk about how a tyrannt maintains their power? Because they agree with that. Were all doomed your proof of it. Anyways I'm off to sleep. I really hope your right.

>216088690 (you)
source

Check the Archives for
>inb4source
I am always right.

checked

Also I'd imagine the Chinese government would suppress any news from the US sponsored riots

gnight. my point it is a hotbed. not of the right alone, but of everything.

Check the Archives for
>inb4source
I am always right.

Lockheed money is US money. The Starfighter aka "The Widowmaker" was a shit plane, the US gov knew that. And the US didn't really want to sit on the on the R&D costs alone. The very same shit goes with the F-35. How many trillions sucked up that project? At this point, it's a farce, Turkey doesn't want the planes anymore and want to opt out without breaking the agreement from their side.

>Lockheed money is US money
that's not entirely true and it doesn't invalidate my point
>Turkey doesn't want the planes anymore
seems like they do tho

>it'S not fair
presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/12/598350/Yemen-Abha-missile-
>Missile attack on Abha airport could be game changer for Yemen’s army: Analyst
A recent retaliatory missile attack by Yemeni armed forces on a Saudi airport could be a “game changer” in the ongoing Saudi-led war against the impoverished Arab country, says analyst.

“What the missile strike on the airport shows is that Yemen has been able to successfully defend itself against the ongoing attacks that are being waged by the coalition,”

Despite the fact that Yemen is experiencing one of the world’s “most significant humanitarian crisis”, it has still been able to hold its position

a Yemeni military source told al-Masirah TV that Yemeni forces had targeted the Abha airport in the kingdom’s sw Asir region with a cruise missile and brought a halt to air traffic in the area.

said the attack highlights the coalition’s military weakness against Yemen’s army and also draws attention to the fact that it has been unable to achieve victory after 4 years.

“1 thing about attacking airports is that Saudi Arabia and the UAE alike are both heavily dependent on international commerce for their economy. The UAE, in particular, is a major international trade center in the region. So making air travel unsafe in the region would have the effect of undermining the economies of SA and the UAE to a significant degree.”

He said the missile strike could also change the game on the ground in favor of Yemeni troops and fighters from the Houthi Ansarullah movement.

“It (the missile strike) can potentially be a game changer in the sense that the attack by Yemen has raised the cost to Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia and other members of the coalition are faced with these kinds of internal attacks.”

Commenting on the strike, the spokesman for Yemeni armed forces said the cruise missile had directly hit the Abha airport’s air traffic control tower and left it out of service.

presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/12/598340/Shortening-of-F35-pilot-training-program-not-in-line-with-WashingtonAnkara-alliance-Turkish-DM
>Shortening of F-35 pilot training program not in line with Washington-Ankara alliance: Turkish DM
Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar has criticized Washington for its recent decision to halt the training of Turkish pilots on F-35 stealth fighter jets at an airbase in the US state of Arizona over Ankara's plans to buy advanced Russian-made S-400 missile defense systems, stating that the measure is against "the spirit of alliance.”

“We have noticed [...] that the manner is not in line with the spirit of alliance. We are accordingly preparing a response,” Akar told reporters in the northern Azerbaijani city of Gabala on Wednesday.

He added Turkey has always remained committed to its responsibility toward the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the US.

“To date, we have fulfilled all of our responsibilities without any delay or interruption toward the US and NATO,” the Turkish defense chief said.

Akar further noted that he will hold a telephone conversation with Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan on Thursday, and will meet his counterparts from NATO member states at a meeting in the Belgian capital city of Brussels by the end of this month.

US officials announced on Monday that Washington had halted the training of Turkish pilots on F-35 fighters at Luke Air Force Base.“The department is aware that the Turkish pilots at Luke AFB are not flying,” Air Force Lieutenant-Colonel Mike Andrews, a Pentagon spokesman, told Reuters news agency.

On April 24, Turkey Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said his country will look elsewhere for an alternative to American F-35 fighter jets if Washington blocks the delivery of its advanced stealth warplanes to Ankara.

Moscow and Ankara finalized an agreement on the delivery of the S-400 in December 2017.

Hi excuse me but where are the gains?

Gains must stop now for 3 days, blame Turkey and Russia

Rammstein frontman Till Lindemann broke jaw to his fan, according to Bild.

Nintendo memes aside, my Father was a template maker for Lockheed on that project.

Attached: page x bump.png (355x259, 73K)

Bump

Attached: 1361380_islamic-girl-wallpaper.jpg (600x848, 40K)

Good podcast. Wish more Trump supporters would listen to stuff like this.
theintercept.com/2018/10/18/why-wont-trump-condemn-the-saudis-hint-its-israel-also-iran/

fuck no, I will not listen to Medhi gatekeeper of the left hasan

did he insert an unavoidable weakspot so x-fighters can blow it up?

I'm ok with Scahills Intercepted, except for his cringe music inserts all the time.
But seriously fuck Hasan

Didnt y'all lose a bunch of villages last week?

Yes but most of them are taken back and HTS is now at damage control.

>Islamic anime
Now this is multiculturalism

Attached: 1560012860641[1].jpg (568x1200, 226K)

I mean technically speaking it's not really a problem. Do all animes have to have christian audience primarily? Does all anime has to be Christianized?
obv not.

I guess most are actually shintozised

I just don't get it.
If Islam is being present in anime everyone screeches "reeee traitors cucks", Islam is pretty much just the same religion as Christianity, most people don't even know why they hate it.

>nonsense
>only nonsense

It's pretty kino

Attached: 419-4199751_google-image-result-for-http-anime-muslim-girl.jpg (487x468, 64K)

Attached: 64-649744_jpg-black-and-white-library-pin-by-samah.png (559x729, 297K)

You haven't had a contact with a real girl in a long time, did you buddy?

This desu

>Saying this in pol
Also i'm not exactly looking for a girl. Even when I was in college i never even made an attempt. I will once I get my shit in order cus i'm pretty good in the looks and financial areas(all that counts for girls)

youtube.com/watch?v=WIS3PoFo-_I
Abe Is First Japanese Leader to Visit Iran in 40 Years

Damn. Japan and Iran isn't a thing that comes to mind

Japanese are probably just being polite with the visit. They are not allowed to buy oil anymore after all.

nice
>we can't nuke back americans, but you can! do it for me Iran

didn't they get an exemption extension?

Quick rundown in the situation in north hama/south idlib ?

>extension
I had not heard. Source?

Attached: autism.jpg (552x337, 32K)

based

I have none, I can be wrong, I thought I read that

it feels more like a fuck you Trump for your boorish manners and unveiled threats.

That would be very un-japanese. Plus I don't think the nips are all that unhappy about Trump, longs as he keeps threatening the chinese.

Attached: IMG_20190612_222753_756.jpg (1280x751, 217K)

Attached: 1560367757711.jpg (1280x924, 263K)

US and Poland have agreed to supply 2 billion LNG for $ 8 billion

Michelson deceived the Polish goyim. it will be gas from Russia.

What? First source, then elaborate.

>someone dressed up a lada to look like a cross between a toyota and a delorean
strange

>Starfighter

german pilots were as much of a problem as the plane. reckless driving is a german trait and they crashed those planes at several times the rate of other countries.

Bump

Attached: 35999427_681041895561828_1696259902915215360_n.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>rebels intiated a new attack

How many villages do you think Syrian Cuck Army will lose this time?

How ever many they need to do before realizing that they need to stop accepting this ceasefire bullshit.