California - Now officially a 3rd world

LAX was named worst airport in the world. California also has the most homeless people in the world and the most drug addicts and illegal aliens. Is California going to drag down the rest of the US economy?

How do we take back California?

LAX named worst airport
usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/06/12/fodors-travel-awards-best-worst-airports-airlines-cruises/1421927001/

Homelessness grows
wsj.com/articles/homelessness-grows-in-california-despite-new-government-spending-11559899801

Attached: im-80221.jpg (620x413, 60K)

Who the fuck would want that piece of shit state at this point?
That's like letting a nigger wear your pants, them shitting in it every day for months and then giving them back to you.
Best case scenario is the entire west coast catches fire and sinks into the fucking ocean.

california is a glimpse into your future, doesn't matter where you live. the trash is because of its economic success, not in spite of it. there's your redpill

>been to northern california twice now for work conferences
>streets coated in shit and graffiti
>homeless tents in front of every building, even "fancy" restaurants
>park meant for kids full of homeless people who yell disgusting shit at you, needles visible everywhere
>bunch of smiling 80-pounds-wet men and women who say "isn't it great? we're so diverse, I can go eat at so many different ethnic food places!"
>thick smoke in the air the entire time because shits on fire
it's a terrible experience and I hate having to be dragged there once a year for a week

glad I live in the south then where we will never be economically successful lol

>How do we take back California?
You don't. Some things can't be reversed.
You use it as a dumping ground for all the new people coming into the country. Fly/ bus them all to the bigges cities.
Then you build a wall round it.

>dumping ground for all the new people coming in
which is hilarious because while california dems love to let illegals vote, they still screamed when trump threatened to flood their cities with all the people they claim to "love and want to give shelter in america"

I had to go to California cities for work several times. They are the unholiest places I've ever seen. They even make nigger cities look decent by comparison. It's so fucking dystopian even anons wouldn't believe it.

US = SHITHOLE

Europe = Gay

CALEXIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not all of California, just the cities on the coast.

Wall off everything South of I-10 and everything West of I-5.

Imagining having to live neck deep in the shit year round like I do. Literally like living in Hell.

t. Angeleno

Name a single place that isn't a shithole

Sorry Cali, that's not how it works. You have to go back to your side of the wall

LAX is not as bad as Charles DuGalle

Attached: image.jpg (936x743, 144K)

Bama actually, so you're a *smidge* off.

SO MANY HATIN

Boise.

If you dont save California, the niggers will start to leave California and move to white states.

that shithole is beyond saving,,
I'd say it would be better to prevent/contain the shit from spreading and pray for an massive earthquake to sink that area

Attached: 1528259967805.gif (1000x797, 2.16M)

In all seriousness thought, I can't enjoy my gay bathhouses because of all the homeless blacks outside. I don't want my Tesla to be broken into.

Based Angelino

Yeah most European airports are shit now. Worst I've been to was Berlin. They didn't even have seating areas.

why the fuck do you make stupid posts like this op?

all the homeless are from your masonic shithole state

all the illegals are from bean town mason mejico brought here by dems and republicans

all the drugs are brought here by your masonic police

we took CA back by votes and then the CA american masonic court system said “fuck you ca lol”

so op, the answer is for you and your people to stop fucking trashing CA because you’re all jealous faggy east coast masonic retards.

you people ruin everything you touch out of inferior jealousy

threads like this trying to obfuscate your aims are comical

we know you jews

Has to fly out of LAX to get the Philippines. It was fucking awful. TSA is staffed by retarded diversity hires. The only decent people were the ones running the Japanese airline I flew with. The Manila airport was a far better experience. I'm actually dreading going back through LAX on the way home.

California is pretty nice if you avoid the bad parts. It’s funny I live in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the Bay Area and pay less than shitty downtown areas.

The state is so fucked cause the people are so stupid and ignorant. They are riding on borrowed time, like dams built by whites in the 50s. They don’t maintain forests then blame PG&E for fires.

>The state is so fucked cause the people are so stupid and ignorant. They are riding on borrowed time, like dams built by whites in the 50s. They don’t maintain forests then blame PG&E for fires.
This. The smug superiority of standing amid the smoldering ruins of a once prosperous state, repeating to yourself "Everything's fine."
Californians live in virtual reality bubbles of nonsense they've crafted for themselves. Everything outside your personal bubble doesn't exist. It's a coping mechanism and it's killing the West Coast.