Look. I'm sure you heard about the bullshit that the U.S. women's soccer team did the other day

Look. I'm sure you heard about the bullshit that the U.S. women's soccer team did the other day.

Bottom line is that if you think it's acceptable sportsmanship to kick your opponent while they're down and humiliate them in front of the whole world then you're a piece of shit and will stay like that. If you don't behave like that though what you need to do is raise your children right from the beginning and teach them early on by demonstrating it yourself. We don't want a society that defends that shit.

Attached: cringe_2.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Get gud bugs. 2 time world war champs

Attached: 1521178627687.gif (270x270, 930K)

hope they get BTFO

american """"women""""

At least they win.
The Men's team is horrible and embarrassing.

they just strong women who had to show the world why they deserve more money man than the pathetic men, when did the men ever win 13 - 0? that's right, never, the future is female motherfuckers, get used to it

They're celebrating a win, how is this bad? you're actually so cringe

>divegrass
>female sports
Who cares?

Attached: 1559881982948.gif (540x304, 3.48M)

They won, retard. They've got a right to celebrate. You've probably never even played a sport before you fat fuck

>At least they win.

no, I totally get that. I have no problem with them winning. Truth is yeah, men should look pretty bad.

The problem wasn't them celebrating the win brainlet. The problem was them celebrating every goal after the 8th. I'm sure that's too complicated for you to break down but don't stop trying.

read above paragraph

aren't you supposed to celebrate goals?

The men's team should paly them and not hold back.

>Thailand
It's not like women throw a fucking parade every time they accomplish something, no matter how easy it is. Hope they get schooled by a mildly competent team and they are not cunts about it.

not the 40th when your team is at 0

You're the type of faggot who doesn't like to keep score in sports when the kids are 5 to 7 years old.

You're entire view on this topic, a microcosm of society at large, is why the West has become so fucking pussy. You're a fucking cowardly bitch and I'd beat the ever living fuck out of you irl if I saw you trying to instill that mentally weak bullshit upon my kids.

You normally don't celebrate as much after the score line reaches 12-0...in soccer.

I thought they won the whole thing, because I don't know anything about the World Cup. When I saw the footage yesterday, and the way they were celebrating, I thought they won the entire World Cup. I was shocked it was just the first round.

Based roasties.

>winning
>problem

fuck off.. theres no trophy there for you

who the fuck cares? they're blowing them out, showing their superior skill

How the fuck can some people not comprehend this...

There's a difference between celebrating and kicking someone while they're down.

It's almost like saying you have the right to defend yourself so you shoot someone but then you shoot them another twenty times after that and disembowl them. You've crossed a line.

It was their VERY FIRST game of this world cup.

She scored 5.

Attached: Alex-Morgan -SI-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2019-06-620x930.jpg (620x930, 91K)

>OP thinks women have good sportsmanship
are you a fucking feminist or just retarded

> right to defend but dont you dare go overboard or else you will be worse than the asshole who attacked you unprovoked in the first place.

fuck off

Caring about soccer. America. Nope.

they're women dude. they don't understand honor or sportsmanship. they literally can't help it.

You would look like a total retard celebrating your 50th home run of the night against the Afghanistan national baseball team. That's kind of what this is, maybe if they were playing an actual opponent this would be acceptable I think it's kind of trashy .

>humiliate them
They did that all on their own.
If you don't want to show everyone how shit of a team you are, don't show up.

The whole point of winning is to humiliate the losers.

Watching sports is nigger tier anyway. Ok i understand watching things like UFC or boxing since you might pick up a good move to defend yourself.

Otherwise it's a waste of time. Stop devoting so much time and energy to bullshit.

Post more Alex Morgan nude or in a bikini

They had to go against each other, I understand that. If you had to play an 8 year old at some simple car racing game on playstation would you beat him in races like 50 to one?

>sportsmanship
>man

Attached: npcscreech.png (987x826, 235K)

>not the 40th when your team is at 0
>your team
Go back.

>Bottom line is that if you don't think it's acceptable sportsmanship then you're gay.
FTFY

But woman's sports needs to be taken seriously.

The problem with this is there are only a handful of nations who actually have organized woman sports at a level where they can compete on this stage

>Sportmanship fags
cringe

Attached: Bruh.png (128x128, 21K)

10 point mercy rule. Problem solved.
'Til then, cope harder, faggots.
USA! USA! USA!

>this kills the women's soccer team

Attached: g-jug.jpg (640x427, 193K)

this is what pissed me off. fucking dyke

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11 US soccer star Megan Rapinoe refuses to sing the national anthem.png (800x515, 66K)

I played team sports all through middle and highschool and was taught the value of sportsmanship. That's why I avoid proffesional sports-nobody wants to watch you give the "suck it" dance in the endzone after scoring a touchdown on the home players turf. It's disgusting and for niggers. We get it, you just guaranteed yourself a million dollar+ salary for carrying a football. Now get in the huddle and run the next fucking play you chimpanzee

If you dont want to be humiliated in front of the whole world maybe dont get blown the fuck out 13-0 in the world cup??

>They had to go against each other, I understand that. If you had to play an 8 year old at some simple car racing game on playstation would you beat him in races like 50 to one?
Yes.

t. Nigger

No I haven't. vid?

They're all grown women competing for their countries, not a fucking 8 year old and a grown person

They weren't playing 8 year olds. They were playing another world tier team..

>But woman's sports needs to be taken seriously.
And you do that by coddling them and giving everyone a participation award?
hmmmm... big think

Mutt athletics 101 you guys are absolute niggers in terms of sportsmanship maybe because all your professional sports teams are full of them

BASED
USA USA USA

I'll raise my kids to be winners. There is nothing wrong with completely destroying your opponents. You're not a man though, you'll never understand.

this dyke right here

Attached: 14666250-7130327-image-m-15_1560294224230.jpg (634x912, 115K)

But Trump has been more pro fag than any other president including Obama?

Attached: 1455934214213.png (376x388, 40K)

It's like nonstop bullshit from these women these days.

Wasn't it like three weeks ago they were all bitching about not making enough money for playing soccer?

They just can't stop

12-0....Jajaja....jajaja
Women's football.

All sportsball is fucking retarded

So disgusting. Cis white women mocking and degrading women of colour. American pig team have so many advantages over poor Thai women who probably have to suck dicks to buy boots.

That's my view. I'm not gonna say they "shouldn't" celebrate as they did earn the victory, but there isn't any honor at a certain point. What will be funny is when they eventually get curbed stomped and treated the same way

Don't have to coddle but rubbing it in their faces is not a good look save the celebrations for the real competition.

i guess. doesn't matter these ppl have been brainwashed by their (((masters)))

it's just getting silly now. SILLY

If the Canadian national hockey team beat the US team 13-0 in the winter Olympics you would be smug as fuck and you know you would. Shut the fuck up pussy

13-0 is already the humiliation. It's unsportsmanlike to rub your opponent's face in it. There is nothing wrong with claiming victor and going home happy and proud. It's selfish arrogance that leads people to celebrate such a minor accomplishment in any sport. You look like a nigger when you jump up and down and screech just because you won a contest.

One day someone is going to come along and wipe the hubris off of the face of Americans.

never forget 7-1 huehuehue

now this is cringe,
t. Ragesh Tyrone crossbreed

Attached: PepePains.png (128x128, 13K)

What a bitch! Go home then if you don't like it.

Should have ended the game after the 1st goal then, like OT in Hockey.
>save the celebrations
No. For a lot of them it was their first goal in their first World Cup game. Of course they're going to celebrate.

>12-0
Sounds like they made the most boring sport in existence actually entertaining for once.

t. Video game "athlete"

>Muhh unsportsmanlike conduct
Shut the fuck up you absolute sissy bitch. I bet you never played a team sport in your life.

>leaf fan fic
lol

>One day someone is going to come along and wipe the hubris off of the face of Americans.
Isn't the Men's World Cup next year?

Attached: alex_morgan3.jpg (886x1200, 198K)

>33
LOL my 80 year old grandma looks better

dyke hate thread

What did they do?
We barely survived against the Japs but I don't know how good they are compared to other teams

>The problem wasn't them celebrating the win brainlet. The problem was them celebrating every goal after the 8th.
This. Men are goal oriented, so just the overall victory is enough, thus they are able to see when things have gone far enough and then act with decorum afterwards. Women on the other hand are self oriented, so for them it's all about vanity and every point is another excuse to gloat.

White women are unironically and literally niggers. We have allowed this to happen. The toothpaste is out of the tube, time to move on from these cunts

>watches j*W shows
you care

It was 13-0 in the end. I'm actually glad they took off one of the goals for offside earlier or it would have been 14-0. Fuck the U.S. women's team.

>implying burgers give a shit about the gayest sport

I agree entirely. Professional sports are about keeping the masses entertained with our regular dose of niggary hooting and howling. There is no pride in winning a contest if you're getting paid for it. Because, win or lose, you've already been paid. You aren't playing for anyone but yourself when you showboat

Soccer is only fun when you play it, watching it is the most boring shit ever

This spic wants to fuck his grandma

Who gives a shit. More goals = more entertainment. 1-2 games are boring as shit

Just look at our pathetic men's team. Exactly this:

All good, trannies will come in take their jobs here pretty soon anyway.

Honestly I'm not even mad about these women acting like assholes. Just grab your popcorn and watch it crash.

That's the joke lol. The one thing a Leaf can beat us in, we don't even give a shit about it.

No you can score 12 goals I believe if it's like the men's competition goal difference is the tie breaker but you don't need the ridiculous celebrations after the scoreline reaches a certain point. It's called class.

why are amerimutts such uneducated untermensch

Attached: 1558801836239.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

agree

It was entertaining but I didn't like what I saw. I seriously wish that game didn't happen. I can't stop thinking about it. It's fucking embarassing.

American White Women have always been the bottom of the race. They are nigger-tier.

>It's fucking embarassing.
Grow some balls fag Jesus

>angry incest spic
lol

>It's called class.
Yeah, showing restraint and pity towards your adversary as you break a world record beating the shit out of them. Sounds natural.

>It was entertaining but I didn't like what I saw. I seriously wish that game didn't happen. I can't stop thinking about it. It's fucking embarassing.
You got PTSD from a fucking women's sport, that no one even knows is happening right now? Faggot.

Is this coming from a guy that wants the race war to start against blacks and Hispanics but hasn't made a move yet?.

I played football 5,6,7,8,9,10th grade, from elementary to my senior year. I have done a few seasons of basketball and track as well. I have no need to prove or explain myself to you.
I was raised in the south and all of my coaches were old white southern men who instilled in us respect honor integrity and sportmanship. There is nothing wrong at all in having pride in sportsmanlile conduct. You are a literal fucking manlet if you think showboating in a sporting event is good for the integrity of the industry. You are a pussy of a man if you think respect honor integrity and good sportsmanlike conduct are not good qualities to develope. Sorry I wasn't a freak who didn't try to make friends.

it put the American female immaturity level on full display...pathetic....time for them to play a high school boys' team to put them back in their place