Is it WW3 time?

Is it WW3 time?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-173521.png (720x1280, 337K)

not WW3 but time for another shoah

Attached: 3MxaK2JpEReqU82TnxRHHhxJnbbKfWTJWXTQf3Vx3Djykx6.jpg (640x450, 59K)

More like economic collapse

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (602x602, 51K)

Who knew that importing low skilled migrants who feed off of the welfare system would lead to worsening economic prospects?
It was just an unforeseen error.

It's chins all the way down.

>shock warning
anyone paying attention knew this was inevitable since at least 2008
if you are going to wipe out 90% of humanity do it already you fucking pussies, stop making excuses to "keep the masses oblivious" because its not working.

Not yet. USA must be confident enough to make the first strike and then it will begin.

her last gift before she leaves

WW3 will be/is governments vs. citizens. When whatever economy maintains a decent living standard in EU collapses (and it will collapse soon), governments will put heavier laws in place that only target native whites, because the cause of the collapse has become widespread, accepted truth: the migrant catastrophe. WW3=day of the rope. The shit that all of us is waiting for so eagerly.

Attached: 1555692719860.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

Funny, first she wanted to turn germany into some banana republic with all those rapefugees invading, now shes trying to crash Germán economy

Attached: 1558122814863.jpg (852x616, 77K)

who would of thought welfair for millions of useless shit skins would be bad for an economy?

Yeah, but our banks were fucked before that, our economy will burn again. But hey maybe starvation and no jobs will make the fugees leave.

Shouldn’t of fucked with Trump, bitch!

They paid off debts, the economy will bounce back.

>implying they havent got lack of Jobs an starvation back in their homes already
user, i....

Yeah, no they dont, nobody of them has starvation at home. Starving people dont cross 3000 km of desert to get some gibs I do suppose. But we have cold weather in addition to all that.

The funny part is that my country will get gutted, and this time we just wanted to work, and be left alone.
Fuck me..

Too soon. Day of the rope will be cca 2025-2030. Can't wait for the second Reconquista

We seriously need a Pope that sees the impending catastrophe. Francis is a marxist stooge who is comping the Church. If Muslims become majorities in West Euro nations, continental war is inevitable.

>2025-2030
Do we really have to wait that long?

In any case I hope this whole situation sets your country free from the kike grasp
That or at the very least people Will wake up

I wanna see hanging niggers in the streets and burning synagogues boys.

Attached: lynching1.jpg (1264x688, 360K)

I hope the printing presses run hot until they melt and the etirety of our public sector leeches gets payed in monopoly money for the next 5 years, that should put an end to their illusion of wealth and well bring.

merkel will go out with a bang for sure

I like where this is going

I think the solution here is to import more migrants

How is Germany making no money when they bully others to give it to them? Also I thought the migrants were supposed to give them more money?

how did someone this physically repulsive get elected to a public office?

>USA make first strike
>World War
Once we start killing each other the Americans will be like "Relax, they do it all the time"

The government will squeeze every last drop from you to keep Achmed happy

They can't kill us yet. They need us. Give it another 50 years before the technology gets to the point where we are no longer needed.

Germans like destroying Europe. It has been their hobby for hundreds of years. (Based Germans, don't get mad. It's true and you know it)

Attached: DsI-lH1XoAAAJrA.jpg (1200x638, 89K)

Nothing will happen until muddies get population parity and start imposing sharia and jizya tax which is when the normies will finally pull their heads from their assholes

>50 more years of kikes batshit insane shenanigsns

Attached: 1558685889442.jpg (601x545, 107K)

You cant squezze where there is nothing

The ECB will turn us into America. We will just issue debt instead. The question is, what will we monopolize to keep the Euro from becoming worthless?

They’ve been in recession for years. Germany doesn’t have a single solvent bank left. They’ve been printing off the books Euros to save their asses.

They dont really need that, crazy fuckers Will want to install it despite lower numbers

That was kind of fixed in our 3rd bailout. We only got 70% of the money, but implemented the measures agreed for 100%.

You are welcome by the way, Euro-fucks!

America has an army, an airforce and a fleet. Brussel has pride parades, alcohlics and cocain in their sewage. We can monpolize dragon dildos at best.

Germany needs more immigrants to boost economy it seems

soooo its anything goes right

Attached: unknown.png (640x400, 243K)

KEK MAXIMUS!

Giving money to banks to keep them alive so they can continue to issue credits to worthless companys, yay

>Native Whites.
So, we Southies are fine? Thank God!
Have fun, white bois!

Great, way back in 1983-4 we went on a 1/2 price tour of Europe... their currency was sucking wind, so it was a fun trip.

Kek, Germany is staying afloat by stealing from Greece. I suspected this, thanks for the info.

>implying the Catholic Church isn't already infiltrated with Semitic trash

You are too optimistic, fren.

Then why did they have Austria close it's borders with Italy? Germany needs them, Italy has them and doesn't want them. The solution seems..... obvious...... Will Merkel ever admit that she just fucked up?

The Orthodox Church stands tall and proud, though.

Never underestimate a determined beuracrat. You could be living in a cardboard box, and they’ll somehow tax the sewer rat you caught for supper.

No. Mohammed wants your qt blondies haren

Why is that bitch the president od your country? You disgust me, Germany. It's all your fault, and you do nothing about it.

Stamp act 2.0?

Check my flag, med-bro. I hate the Germs too. She is the chancellor BTW.

Nah low level clergy are based and redpilled its the bishops and higher who are infiltrators

they already dispossessed some 70-year old boomer of his property in Berlin the other day, can't wait for that to happen nation-wide because you are stupid enough to vote the Greens into a government.

Here in Brazil we only really have protestants and catholics and both of them are degenerate trash. At least they voted for Bolsonaro, but he's a jewish puppet too so we're absolutely fucked. I just hope to see the end with my own eyes in my lifetime. A hard collapse is certainly coming but I rather it be sooner than later.

Also, checked.

lel

Orthodox church is the last bastion of Christianity, desu.

Murder

first money crash, then war. same as (((every time))).

A Hard Brexit could trigger a recession in Germany.

Poltards use banana republic wrong every time

>Ah shit here we go again
Did I use it wrong?