You niggers let one of the best threads to ever cross pol die so I'm reposting this message...

You niggers let one of the best threads to ever cross pol die so I'm reposting this message. The plan is simple: Nationalism is just American-Zionism.

Jews are white afterall, we need to accept the facts for the facts goys!

Whites everywhere deserve a homeland, Jews have Israel, Germans have Germany - it's unnatural for niggers and whites to come into such close contact with one another. This is a GOOD THING because Zionism is mandated by god and nationalism is just American Zionism!

Attached: NationalZionism.png (3629x3469, 337K)

>Jews are white
>Whites need a homeland
>Jews have Israel
Move to Israel then, kike

Don't tell us where to go you filthy shitskin goyim.

WHITE POWER HAIL ISRAEL

Attached: image.png (351x211, 128K)

“Whites everywhere deserve a homeland”? How about the Palestinians do they deserve a homeland?
BDS For Life!

No, Israel only deserves one because they are white. Shitskin goyim the Talmud says are supposed to be slaves or something like that.

Hey hey, ho ho, integration with goyim no no!

I no longer hate the Jews anymore. I am sick of being angry and holding onto hatred. I feel sick from having so much hatred. I don't hate blacks or Muslims either. I hate no one. I am free from hate now.

Nobody here hates anyone user. Maybe you should see a therapist. We are merely gods chosen people whose right to exist is accepted by all. Take your meds.

Good idea. We are the jews now.

Attached: 1542346844232.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

We can go wherever we want. Heil Israel.

hatred isn't necessary, I have no problem with eradication billions of shitskins and there is not an ounce of hatred, its just a matter of survival.

>Germans have Germany
wrong asshole. I'm of Germany descent and I'm not allowed to move back to Germany. Germany only lets in muzzies to rape their women. It's the Kalergi plan in full force.

nice pokies

Attached: 1540821067149.gif (350x230, 1.96M)

Hooten plan and "Germany must perish" as well.

Attached: image.png (1602x1308, 1002K)

here is for anyone dumb enough to cling to this psyop

Attached: fuckingDUMBASS.png (852x682, 34K)

Nah. If it was common knowledge that jews aren't white then I would be on board for the lulz. But this is just a sloppy psy-op.

Don't be anti semitic please

That's the entire point, everyone calls jews white.

So if white nationalism is banned them Zionism must be. But it's not, so we all just start using it as a shield.

We are untouchable now.

Yes, Palestinians deserve a homeland in the ocean you dirty nigger! We only care about our best allies ISRAEL and nothing else matters! WHITE POWER HAIL ISRAEL!

>when jidf 's own tactics are used against them and they don't like it

The goyim know shut it down!

Attached: image.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

I see it's practical application when used ironically. But I'm going to keep on teaching blacks, hispanics, and asians that jews are shapeshifters and all those wypipo they blame are actually jews.

Good luck and god speed! Have a cute IDF girl for your efforts.

Attached: afc772db581f4a5583460172c5f90e41.jpg (545x352, 27K)

unless you are willing to rape and eat children and prove past actions of subverting and hurting goyim mass populations the elite jews in power won't trust you. even if you did all that you'd still never get into real jewish power without having elite jewish blood.
and they control lobby or blackmail or have whistleblowers working for almost every single operating system company, internet providers, cpus, browsers, search engines, routers, modems.
the chances of the average Jow Forums ack infiltrating jewish power is slim at best.
the only way to win is by anarchist collapse then rebuild with fascism

here is the thing. Current Jews are NOT biblical Hebrews. Not even remotely. Current Jews are impostors who hijacked Judaism long time ago. So your "Jewish blood BS"...Lol

you have to go back boomer

Who said I even want anything to do with them. We are the real Israelites, faggot.

WHITE POWER HEIL ISRAEL!!!

nasty shit user. when will Germans wake the fuck up?

>You niggers let one of the best threads to ever cross pol die
It's right here