How would you respond to this?

How would you respond to this?

Attached: 1559585286736.jpg (1166x1891, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2008/05/catastrophe_in_1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too long didnt read

by creating a Jow Forums thread, good job

Op is a faggot

At least he has toes and not opposable thumbs on his feet.

all i know is that i would continue for hours to trade epic comebacks with a stranger on the internet, however that exchange ends, i know i would fall asleep that night with a deep feeling of satisfaction and achievement

>the 1350 meme was predicted and intentionally designed by the masonic American founders

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

STATISTICS BE RACIST, WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS N SHIET

r*ddit is the cringiest most insufferable place on the entire internet.
It's like every single user there has a kindergarten level of thinking/humor but they believe themselves to be holier than thou and above everyone else.

It shows that this country inherently understands the golden ratio. Dog bless and fuck niggers.

I’m sure niggers commit more than 50% of violent crime.

You know, you don' have to always respond. Sometimes no response is much stronger than acknowledging fucking tards.

Stop posting this fucking dude

The statistics about black crime in America are as legit and unbiased as the statistics stating that six million jews were killed in the holocaust
You believe in one and deny the other out of pure bias and butthurt

nigger is the answer

This but ironically

At least he is white.

Honestly, who the fuck makes posts like this? Is it people trying to be funny or is it just a piss poor attempt at fishing for (You)s?

what you don't understand is the long term effects of having niggers around. it gets to a point where the whites that live among the niggers don't distinguish themselves from niggers and adopt their mannerism wholly. So we have unnatural levels of whites committing crimes. That's why the number is only ~50%.

Incest is no more immoral than homosexuality, bigot.

Not enough stars.

This is extremely accurate. It’s their holier than thou attitude that makes them insufferable. They’re stupid and unimportant but will make the most retarded posts acting like they’re not. I fucking hate that God forsaken site.

yes of course everything wrong with the world can be solved with a witty remark, don't worry about anything, just take it easy and remember that every opinion which upsets the status quo has a designated invalidation response.

I would say "No, I don't think casual racism is funny at all. I think it's serious and there isn't enough of it... because we hate you. - to be clear, we hate you because you're a subhuman we have to treat as an equal."

It's interesting how much progressives always use the "DAE le racist nazi bigots are inbred? XD" quip when inbreeding is actually much more of a problem in the third world than it is among poor whites. It's an insult that factually applies more to the people they love than the people they hate

The fact that it was posted at all will make some people ask if it is true. This may be the intent.

I got their strategy mr 1 post by ID

>Make generic stupid racist meme
>Make 10 anti-conservative subs on reddit that are all OMG look how evil stupid they are
>spam post on reddit, spam upvote them to the front page
>Come over to pol, spam them.
It is a good strategy to associate conservatism with racism
The problem is, you aren't trying to win over conservatives, and you already won over your side.
You view social structures as groups and not hierarchies.
Ya if you take a group, show them this, then measure an effect you may see the overtone window shift a bit.

But you retards forgot something.

Social structure is a hierarchy of exchanging information. A few people will see this and think bull shit racist, then they will go look it up. Now this person will refute your meme for us by saying "ya it is racist, but true" and even if they try to justify it with "muh social problems" they will still spread this message to those below them in social status.
You are sowing the red pills of your own destruction Shareblue or ADL or w/e the fuck you are.

Attached: 1536693707867.jpg (640x478, 67K)

>Imagine turning the American Flag into a Hate symbol
Does Jow Forums have the power?
Will all Post offices, schools and government buildings be forced to remove the flag because blacks get triggered?
>Can we try this?

Firstly the data is 100% correct, so maybe a qr code to FBI statistics would help normies.

>mfw tradie
>mfw casual racism is the norm

Must suck having to live and work around liberals and bugmen

amren.com/news/2008/05/catastrophe_in_1/

>Be kansas
>Spend Billions to prove blacks can be just as smart as whitey
>Have this experiment used to prove that throwing money at blacks in school is totally a waste of it.

Be me, well you didnt need to spend Billions to know blacks are stupid...

Attached: 1558343722398m.jpg (1024x674, 134K)

>1350 meme
What did I miss?

The original is funny because it's true. The ''comeback'' is just stupid vindictive bullshit. Nothing clever about it, nothing true about it, just ''hurr ur inbred, fuck you racist piece of shit''
Why are these people like this? Even if you are some kind of a cucked anti-racist piece of shit you should understand that blacks are about 13% of the US population and do commit way more than 50% of the crime. That's the joke.

HAH

Attached: it was always clownworld.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Send this picture and say "wrong".

Attached: Family-With-Six-Fingers-and-Toes.jpg (615x346, 15K)