Honk honk

Honk honk

Attached: 64232059_2419894721561762_8502374712939118592_n.jpg (864x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324052.php
twitter.com/huffpostqueer/status/593980745837842432
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/05/04/this-entire-magazine-is-printed-using-hiv-positive-blood/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3216f5a8b72
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope someone in production gets it and sues them to oblivion

Gross. Next they will do it with period blood

>wants to end social stigma of not telling your partner that if you have sex with them, you’ll end up killing them

Journalists deserve to hang.

Seems like mailing an issue out would be a federal crime to me

It would be hilarious if someone were to firebomb their hq and then brutally murder everyone that survives, along with their families.

Attached: Oven.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>print media

So progressive.

pozzed

>its not fake

Ah shit

This is bio terrorism is it not?

>printing a magazine with a biohazardous material

Somebody needs to be thrown in a dungeon for this.

No, it's not fake. Wishful thinking.

So stunning and brave.

Every day we stray further from God.

Maranatha, purge this Earth with your Holy Fire!

if you dont expose yourself to a deadly blood disease youre a bigot

Attached: uulantuohyo21.png (1280x809, 505K)

Yes, it is. Imagine unironically getting a paper cut that kills you.

Attached: 31IPcC+T-UL._AC._SR360,460.jpg (360x460, 11K)

It would be even funnier if done outside of Minecraft

If the intent is to make gays go "well, I wouldn't buy that thing" and then make the connection between this and their casual approach to anal sex, sure, good job. Yet we all know it's a faggot saying "AIDS is no big deal, silly normies" and as such can fuck right off.

Attached: 1551983138176.jpg (292x282, 12K)

what's next? diarrhoea stool in cola to end stigma around e. coli?

I used to wake up in the morning every day and pray for all the people I love, for success in the coming day, for peace, etc. For the past several months I unironically wake up before sunrise, kneel, and supplicate before the Almighty that He would send The fire of His wrath upon the earth to consume it and purge the face of the world from the pestilential evil that we have wrought. Hear my prayer, Holy One. Pour out the fullness of your wrath upon the world that it may be purified!

My money's on:

you won't get HIV from a paper cut

This but unironically in minecraft

Attached: 1523314078347.png (115x43, 6K)

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Gays: Were just like straight people

Also gays:

Attached: 1534394307642.png (511x536, 325K)

this has to be fake... right?
What if someone has got a cut in their hand or something and takes the magazine in their hands? Are they mentally retarded?

Attached: owo.png (327x300, 85K)

Or something like aborted fetus blood

The virus is probably killed during the printing process.

How's that even legal? That's worse on medical or criminal levels than raping somebody. Lock them up!

Attached: chrome_2018-01-12_16-47-56.jpg (1664x981, 180K)

HIV can live outside of the body for like 3 seconds, not that I'm defending this faggotry

Try it, report back and post results.

If you have any apprehension in doing this, then shut the fuck up. It's risky and disgusting and you know it.

Attached: anthony the great.jpg (850x400, 67K)

Lol, hahaha, that's so funny! Mailing AIDS to people! HAHAHA. Based.

Attached: 1554311851423.gif (511x512, 105K)

>Maurice Saatchi is the third of four sons born to Nathan Saatchi and Daisy Ezer, a wealthy Iraqi Jewish family in Baghdad, Iraq.
Every fucking time Jow Forums. Anudda shoah when?

5 to 6 days ( room temperature ) according to:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324052.php

How disgusting. These people are so fucked in the head

I am with you brother. End the suffering of the faithful on this mortal plane, Lord. Blow the trumpets, send the horsemen. Reap the souls of the faithful and cast all others to the fire. End it now, Lord. Amen.

Even assuming you can't be infected by the ink, why is destigmatizing this disease a good thing? Catching STDs and AIDS is not good.

post link, faggot

it is immoral, illegal and disgusting
but HIV does not survive for more than a few seconds when exposed to oxygen.
That being said, you will probably have a ton of gay people breaking into the printers in order to inject themselves with the bug LOL

again, I am not FOR this practice, it is absolutely retarded.
We should have them use Hepatitis blood though....then we could have a few giggles.

I was also hoping this was fake haha
twitter.com/huffpostqueer/status/593980745837842432

* if blood is dried up

T O T A L L Y
N O R M A L

Wow, this is so stunning, powerful & brave! Totally not ovenworthy!

Attached: 1494320030247.jpg (500x627, 55K)

That's trannies you aspie

it's real but from 2015

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/05/04/this-entire-magazine-is-printed-using-hiv-positive-blood/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3216f5a8b72

>2015
No wonder I have a vague memory of it. If you didn't believe there was a war against men and masculinity look no further than the vangaurdist, a peddler of degeneracy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-111235_Samsung Internet.jpg (1254x244, 47K)

>this new startup is making biodegradable printer ink with ground up aborted fetuses, and where is why that is a good thing!

What if the person who committed the murders was just identifing as a serial murderer?

>end social stigma

This is fucking retarded. It's sad for the guys getting HIV and so on, but the whole idea about normalizing stds is extremely dangerous.
>"but we've got medication to live normal lives with HIV now"
We didn't when it came. And there will be new diseases, just as bad, or even worse. Antibiotic resistant syphilis, mutated chlamydia, or mutated HIV. There's a reason the social stigma is there. You're not supposed to get STDs.

Printing anything in body fluids should be illegal. Even more so for aids blood. Anyone e pushing this should be given HIV and see how they think about it when they're dying.

muttland. can't expect this shit to even be legal in the rest of the world.

Yes, there is a war against masculinity and femininity spearheaded by the homosexual community of course.

Like every movement and religion they seek recruitment, and I believe this is the final movement that will most assuredly will lead to human extinction.

Go for it. I’m sure you’ll have no reservations about trying it out.

You can still buy it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-111613_Samsung Internet.jpg (1151x2301, 542K)

>HIV may survive in dried blood for up to 5–6 days at room temperature. It might survive even longer inside blood that is within a syringe, as it does not have exposure to air.
This goes totally against everything that is generally acknowledged. I bet that most people think that HIV blood outside of body poses almost no threat.
So the "hoax" about syringes with HIV blood set up in public transport vehicles could actually be true.

america is a fucking degenerate cesspool. i hope china and russsia nuke you fucking kikes to oblivion.

>I believe this is the final movement that will most assuredly will lead to human extinction.

nah they will never be able to convince me not to bang chicks

no you tard they want to end the stigma by giving every one aids. we need to burn down the printing company

>Shipping cost NOT included

Wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Attached: 3hVX9QUD.png (512x512, 292K)

They only need to convince one side. And the radfems are now openly promoting a sex strike against heterosexual men.

It's a german publication.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-111824_Samsung Internet.jpg (1430x852, 707K)

I'm sure the local pressman union will love to hear about this. Seriously, I'm not concerned with the end product, but they're basically brining in a biohazard, and then contaminating the entire printroom with this. If they fuck this up and fail to properly sterilize this blood (which would kind of defeat the purpose) we could see the first recorded case of airborne HIV transmission.
Hell, even if they do, they're going turn the presses into a breeding ground for all sorts of pathogens.

Pray instead that we cleanse from within so we can then help the rest of the world escape the shackles our oppressors put upon us

They are true.
Fags filled sryinges with poz blood in the 90's and put autoinjectors of them under seats in cinimas.
I remember the local school even checking under their seats before sitting down.

>sex strike against heterosexual men

Well, I'll be fine til the rape strike then

Attached: 1463372552381.pngXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 423K)

I'm pretty sure it's trace amounts, like a drop of blood per gallon of paint or something, just to make their retarded faggy social statement.

>HIV does not survive for more than a few seconds when exposed to oxygen
You are dumb as fuck, you are seconds away of finding out that HIV survives much longer than mere seconds when exposed to oxygen. Go google it you sopa de macaco eating ape.

>that post
And people are shocked when I say faggotry is a mental illness

Who gave you HIV, user?

Jesus, that's so fucked up.
Here it was always presented as a "nonsensical hoax".

I hear you but not too many people know that a commercial press will spray a trace amount of ink everywhere when they're underway, so even that one drop will be finding it's way on to something.

Haha that's pretty funny user

You just gave all the shills a new fucking idea

I challenge you, and any other user in this thread, to think of a hoax that is both plausible and also hasn’t yet been done for real.

gake and fay

It was presented as a hoax here until it happned at our towns Odeon (a cinima branch). I bet everyone was hyped as fuck to see a hazmat team roll in.
It was mentioned in our local paper too, but they dont have any of their stuff before 2005 archived online.

Do they like want people to get HIV or something? Like yeah we shouldn't treat HIV positive people like 2nd class citizens or anything, but why are they handling this in such a way that implies it's a good thing to have HIV?

ebola magazine is next

It would be racist not to.

Good fucking god, are they insane or just evil?!!

Attached: Civ+vi+has+absolutely+pig+disgusting+trading+mechanics+first+of+_a9c203691fc381c88fa7dfb3fcc7e6a7.jp (216x204, 13K)

As the polish guy said, it's probably a small sample that's been thoroughly sanitized.

>end stigma on deadly disease

???????

ok guys you can wake me up now...r-r-right?

Don't give them ideas now

daily reminder

Attached: 1545883162130.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

Wut

Attached: 12441355940.gif (275x226, 1.75M)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 12K)

>Has jEW in the ID
Nice.

How are they even going to print it with hiv blood? In the ink? Wouldnt that be a huge health hazard?

But I thought the whole “gays disproportionately have more aids” thing was a myth

It's shit like this that has me believe HIV is a myth to cover up gays and whores buttfucking their immune system into oblivion. They're teasing us at this point.

you know i hated fags but this blood magazine really ended all my stigma cheers huffpo

Its claimed enough innocent people through blood transfusions and organ donations. Fags spread it through anal sex because they've destroyed their immune systems by doing tons of drugs

Disgusting. And they wonder why a lot of people don't like their degeneracy.