Why Did Hitler Kill 11 Million People?

Wait, what?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/non-jewish-victims-of-the-holocaust

Attached: maxresd.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMb44ZYhdok&list=WL&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=svExW7zjYSE&list=WL&index=5&t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think about all the babies that could have been born!

The Jewish population is one of the only populations to grow in size throughout WWII

We also killed faggots, trannies and genetic Untermenschen and NEETs. What do Americans even learn in highschool?

Nobody cares about gypsies.

You only just now learned about the five million gentiles?
I wonder why that is. Surely they matter just as much as the other six.

Attached: 1539666293225.jpg (484x613, 21K)

It's incredibly convenient that the non-Jewish victims of the holocaust add up to 5 million, an incredibly large number that is also clearly and visibly less than the 6 million Jewish victims.

I had an idea today. Given there is a lot of unfounded bullshit surrounding the holocaust, why don't we flood pop culture with bullshit stories. Let's have a Jewish circus act that escaped Hitlers clutches by tight-rope walking to safety. Let's have a team of burrowing jews. Lets have a hot air balloon made from foreskins. Get it all on wikijewdia. Choke them with their own bullshit.

Pic related. They’ve been kicked out of every host nation they suck dry and yet cry victim. Every Jew will complain how they get treated but will never tell you why. Pic related to the holohaux deception they peddle every single fucking time.

Attached: 490AB49C-D8E0-4BD4-9971-E28F009A64F5.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

Fuck those gypsies.

He was merely trying to beat Stalins high score.

Did nothing wrong unironically.

This

>Implying all those who went to war were what you stated mohammed.
Hmm

jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
Here's an article from the Jewish Telegraph Agency
>Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

He killed 50 million. He started the war.

Stalin's only actual crimes were the purges. I'll be generous and afford some leeway as to your definition of criminal negligence so he's at 2-3 million killed at most. Churchill killed more people than that with the Bengal famine.

Hitler did not do such nor had plans to do such nor had capabilities to do such nor did jewish population change pre or poat war nor did any other nation on earth the hitler government was defeated and there is no evil or any grand plan of.the nazis to attack or murder any populations.

Jews were protected by the law of.the nazi government and police.

ahem

(and what else would they lie about?)

Attached: holocaust lie 11 million.png (909x684, 228K)

Whos dat semen demon?

History Rewritten. Control the past to control the future

Unironically they teach you that Nazis killed everyone who did not have blond hair and blue eyes.

This.
Simon Wiesenthal was a fucking liar.

Attached: Bestlaidplans.jpg (782x521, 71K)

I do

Attached: 2018_03_08_familie-hoellenreiner_1942_sinti-und-roma-muenchen_madhouse.jpg (1014x575, 143K)

The digits have to add up to six

6 million
15 million
24 million or
33 million
42 million

Bolsheviks killed over 30M Christians in Russia, and England declared the war cumface. Hitler tried to ceasefire dozens of times and Churchill wouldn't have it. Fucking commie Jews always lying about everything.

That's Ms. Milkers, first name Khazar.

The classic everyone stand up now everyone with brown hair sit down class act done by otherthanhistoryteacher.

Attached: AyTone.jpg (750x632, 218K)

The final solution to adolf hitler youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4
The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionist World Government youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k
Springtime for Jews youtube.com/watch?v=Fsql523bSj4
All the Hitlers were jews youtube.com/watch?v=rMb44ZYhdok&list=WL&index=2&t=0s
Hitler's Jewish DNA test youtube.com/watch?v=svExW7zjYSE&list=WL&index=5&t=39s

Attached: Untitledhitz2.png (413x482, 155K)

It's true! Oh it's true! Hitler personally killed 11 million people.
I saw it with my own eyes!
I watched him execute 11 million people! I know because I was number 11 million and one! Hitler would have shot me too but I was too sick to kneel for my execution so I was sent to hospital before we were liberated!

>Bolsheviks killed over 30M Christians in Russia
prove it you retard. Prove they killed anyone.

>muh propaganda book from the opposing ideology told me they killed 500 bazillion

well now why would they have to gain from lying huh? what could america possibly benefit from scaring people away from communism? I can't figure out why they would wanna do that

Prove they didnt,
checkmate commie scum

hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: gf9g925.jpg (1000x600, 1.11M)

If I remember right a teacher had my class do that once and I was the only one left standing.