I'm starting to become afraid I'm going to get gassed by 90-110 IQ whites for being 1/16 Jewish (possibly less...

I'm starting to become afraid I'm going to get gassed by 90-110 IQ whites for being 1/16 Jewish (possibly less, getting a DNA test soon) because of the one drop rule/limpieza mentality that seems to afflict them when they get into racial politics. My Jewish ancestry is so distant that I don't even know anyone who is a religious Jew or that socially identifies as a Jew. All of my grandparents were Christians. The alt-right (for lack of a better term) has been sensible on the question of small amounts of admixture so far. Do you think that more absolute thought will become a danger to me as dumber people get into it?

Attached: gto.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine thinking the alt right or wignats are going to get into power

You should be gassed just for being that retarded

Ashkenazi are basically genetically indistinguishable from Europeans, the problem is Mischlings *identifying* with their Jewish ancestry and thus setting them up as ethnic opponents of the white ethnonationals
Go back to r*ddit

Think to the nuremburg laws
The one drop rule was never fully established
When you have kids see if they can somehow alter the genetics where they leave out the jewish genes

This. The issue is people who live in our countries who see themselves as part of a separate country.

fair warning, DNA testers will sell your data / hand it to companies/agencies they work with
tl:dr; dont take a DNA test. or, take one where you will not lose the sample to clone researchers.

also "the jews" does not describe the people who attempt to run the world based on an ancient dead religion. so, you'll be fine. unless people really are THAT stupid, which they are...

good luck fren.

Hitler didn't gas half jews unless they were apart of (((it))), why would we gas you?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-28 What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It (2).png (1366x639, 72K)

Just move to Israel if your scared, I made the aliyah in 2016 and have no regrets.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.jpg (600x951, 168K)

You should be worried that they will use your DNA to make you into a patsy
That is a more realistic prospect.

Will some retard neoniggers exist?
Of course.
Would we gas them before we let them gas you?
If we can.
Can I guarantee we'll succeed?
No.
But should you be afraid?
Nah, come help us gas them when the time comes if it's a big deal to you. Otherwise you're giving them opportunity and initiative.
For real though don't overthink that shit, nobody's gonna kill you for one-drop.
>we'd absolutely gas you for lobbying and subverting the country in the name of zion though

checked and /threaded
(((they))) are sick and satanic

Attached: 1557933934288.jpg (2470x2374, 1.24M)

there is no such thing as an American jew. you are either one or the other.
get the fuck out

pissrael didn't hold any of the territory until the balfour declaration and the havaara agreement.
You can't cede what you don't own.

Jow Forums loves bleaching. If need be we'll consider deportations, just like Hitler.

Attached: IrgunHavaara.png (1152x2592, 948K)

what are these drawings mate?

The alternative is white extinction.
Kevin MacDonald says that Ashkenazi Jews have been shown to have more genetically in common with other Jewish groups than their European host populations. There is some mixture on average, so I guess it probably is less than 1/16 semitic DNA since it was likely my nearest Jewish ancestor also had European DNA. They are distinguishable though, at least as distinguishable as European sub-races. I realize that tolerance for some amount of racial mixture is the normal opinion in this milieu now, but I also think the people talking about this are of above average intelligence. The danger I'm seeing over the horizon is from average and dumb people who aren't interested in nuance.
The nuremburg laws were pretty based. A lot of wignats don't seem to know they weren't that severe on the racial question.
I sort of do see myself as part of a separate country sometimes since my country is completely pozzed and working against my interests.
What is the danger of them using my data?
Not you, but stupid people who will have to come around to views like yours and mine if we are going to have any popular success.
Jewish people do well on IQ tests as well. Their intelligence isn't just the pilpul strategy, although it is disproportionately verbal IQ where they excel. I think I read that for verbal IQ alone the average Jew was in the 120s.
I'm not Jewish though.

My father's father had some sort of Jewish heritage, don't know how far back. My Dad can't stand kikes. (Grew up in 70s UK, muh communism)

>being 1/16 Jewish
How did this shit even happen? Does it ever null itself in later generations?

First and foremost. There is no one drop rule you can find the nazi race graphs online. Secondly I think it's about the level of degeneracy you commit and subversion you (naturally) conduct. That therein is the key. Honestly genetic testing (at least in the cesspool that is the U.S would make for very few remaining citizens) so in regards to the below standard amount of Jewish DNA you would be fine just dont practice the kikery.

Attached: 1560253048341.jpg (535x810, 57K)

My grandma told me a while back that either her or my grandpa's grandpa (or maybe it was even further back) was a rabbi. Probably my grandma's side since my grandpa had blue eyes and blonde hair and I think my grandma had dark hair.
I know it wasn't a nazi thing. It was an American thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
Something similar also manifested in Spain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Scary. A buddy of mine had a great great great grandfather who was black (could have been more back) Blonde hair, but brown eyes. It's creepy.

This is retarded, they didnt even had good family records back then
It just meabt no jewish ancestry from within the immediate family
Portuguese and Spanish are up to 10% north african lmao
I would concider 90% euro to be white desu other then that is autismo

The Nuremberg Laws were very reasonable allowing for someone to be up to 1/8 nonwhite. I see no issue with them.

Jews are just ugly Italians tho

Bingo

I've always had brown eyes, but my mom says when I was born, my hair was blonde - it's brown now. It used to be very straight as well but got kind of curly around puberty. When I had a beard there were some red hairs in it and a few blonde ones, and my blonde haired, blue eyed grandpa's beard comes in completely red, according to my mom.

Chaos

Said the American, literally stealing half a continent from natives.

i dont even know anything about one half of my family other than they come from ukraine. so theyre probably jews.