Why do americans hate italians here and call them shitskins?

why do americans hate italians here and call them shitskins?

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are? Jesus how retarded are you Italians

suck my dick you inbred anglo cunt.

because mutts are jealous of anyone with a hint of culture and try to ruin it

because they are idiots.

Italians are more red pilled than other whites

i am not white to this board.

Meh. The Wops are white in my books.

Nice ham hock pink color you fucking mutt.

projection

wops are basically jews

Reminder that the FBI, CIA and other 3 letter agencies store pictures of arms to identify veins in CP videos.

You wanted to be funny with your little shitty thread (that you post once a week) but you fucked up mutt

because a very visible portion of american-italians are 50% arab, they are very dark and have black hair and unibrows. its easy to make the assumption that this is what italians look like when these brown people plaster them selves with italian flags, speak italian, and live in italian communities within the usa. the problem is arab mongrelization and lack of real identity that comes with being mixed at a genetic level

whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic whiter than you spic

>ReeEEeeEee!!!

I'm whiter than you, shitskin nigger.

Post your spic hand.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Mostly because it upsets them and I haven’t seen you post this bullshit thread ina while, where have you been you dapto dog?

it's not because you're italian it's because you're ugly

This is what's known as a psyop thread to divide white people.

i bet your bathroom smells like mold.

Let's play a game /goblinpol/, next time you see a spaghetti American ask them if they are white.
It's like flipping a coin. Half will identify as white, the other half will act offended that you'd even imply they were white.

You lot are basically pseudo-spaniard mulattos.

Fucking kill yourself, you d&c kike.

friend, the point is that italians are white but since the population of "italians" in america is full of arab half breeds americans assume these half breeds are typical italians

you are not italian. please stop defacing our culture and our name.

the only real difference is Italians have better food

You're all weak

Attached: 20190522_064934.jpg (232x477, 76K)

i'm 100% european you dumb nigger

I can tell you're an inbred southern/midwest nigger.

They also hate FIAT

Whiter than you, mohamad.

Attached: Me.jpg (295x168, 11K)

Cause they are retarded.

Nah, Kurt already knows your information.

You'd be cranky, too, if your culture was only burgers, big SUVs and gigantic malls.

i hope everyone in this country gets cancer

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

We don't hate Italians
Its a Jewish Psyop

Attached: 2dmk14.jpg (540x264, 28K)

I don't call them shitskins but I hate them here because they never understood (nor did the even try) the American way of life. They came to my country and set up their own insular communities and brought their old family dramas with them and their children's children still act the same way. Italians are why NYC, and by extension the whole North East, is a corrupt shithole.

Fuck off we're full

>inbred southern/midwest
That's literally a meme these days. You'll find more inbreeding on the east coast than in BFE anymore.

youre still missing the point which was the response to your original query

maybe stop being mad for a second and read

100% euro italians get a bad rep due to the half breeds that embrace italian identity, this is the point and the answer to your op question.

They are pieces of pure lard, so they deserve the title of true whites.

america is named after an italian you shitskin

america is a shitskin country

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Other way around. Ashkenazi Jews are mostly of Italian heritage.

Which means fuck all about the culture of America. America was created by Englishmen.

Attached: anglo subhumans.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

Do you have blond hair, blue eyes and pink nipples? If so you’re white, otherwise you’re a shitskin

Congrats, you likely have your gene-print logged for culling.

Attached: 1550901219496.png (635x457, 258K)

Fuck off. No one does.

And then 1600 years later those "illiterate barbarians" had conquered more land than the Romans even knew existed.

Before roman intervention, snowniggers couldn't even invent agriculture, let alone construct anything more advanced than wooden huts. Then you try to mask your inferiority by claiming ancient italians were snowniggers too.

I claimed no such thing. Why the fuck are you lying about what I think? You know you're talking to me, the person who thinks what I think, right?

wow. That is some nice tile.

because every time something on here is posted about ancient romans being nordic or italians being subhuman sandniggers, it's always from an american.

bro get out of my goddam bathroom

Attached: 51904319_336876933614019_925066969793691648_n.jpg (1080x1776, 146K)

>living comfy in symbiosis with nature is inferior to saturnic civilization

youve been jewed homo

if youre white then im white too

Attached: 20190612_183509.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Wow, get some better lighting.
That tile went from pretty to disgusting in that yellow light.

Divide and Conquer. Modern left is insanely fragmented. The only thing uniting them is hatered of european civilization. The moment right wing is out of the picture they will shatter and begin fighting each other. This fragility doesn't exist on the nationalist right. Even if we love only our own nations, we still want essentially the same thing - prosperity of our people without invaders. We will never fragment. And here comes the "is X white?" shills.

say less

Attached: 52540485_303226050363606_6035395873788133376_n.jpg (1080x1776, 159K)

are gooks white now because a lot of them have lighter skin than italians? Go away sandnigger

Reported for spamming
Enjoy your ban motherfucker

*resets router*

Shitalians were the first group that didn't integrate and to this day refuses to. They are hyphenated Americans, so not American at all. They were the mexicans before the mexicans.

Attached: 1558976991744.jpg (890x669, 286K)

still make more money than you

thats the point, there is no white race

Daily reminder:
The idea that the Irish, Italians, Slavs, etc. were ever considered non-white in the US was invented out of thin air by Howard (((Zinn))). If you spread this, you are literally pushing Jew propaganda.

Nobody hates Italians.

shitalians were never seen as white in america they're listed as "other"

Yes you are. You are European blood. I am half Angelo and half Italian, with some blood from the Caucasus region. Im very White with sandy blond hair.

>One of the largest mass lynchings in American history was of eleven Italians in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1891. The city had been the destination for numerous Italian immigrants.[12] Nineteen Italians who were thought to have assassinated police chief David Hennessy were arrested and held in the Parish Prison. Nine were tried, resulting in six acquittals and three mistrials. The next day, a mob stormed the prison and killed eleven men, none of whom had been convicted, and some of whom had not been tried.[13] Afterward, the police arrested hundreds of Italian immigrants, on the false pretext that they were all criminals.[14][15] Teddy Roosevelt, not yet president, famously said the lynching was indeed "a rather good thing". John M. Parker, who helped organize the lynch mob, and in 1911 went on to become governor of Louisiana, said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in their habits, lawless, and treacherous"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings

you cannot have brown eyes and be white

a bunch of snooty upper class faggots didn't like the irish or italians, the irish mostly due to conflicts on the british island.

I have Hazel eyes. Check mate bitch.

i have brown eyes

Demonstrably false. Don't forget, "white" was a legally defined term here, and Italians were allowed to immigrate under pre-1965 immigration laws. Hate them all you want. Bantz them all you want. I don't really care. But if you claim they aren't/were never considered white, you are pushing Jew propaganda.

What color is your hair?

north italians are even less white than spaniards

brown

Whatever. Like I said, I don't care about your personal feelings about them. It is a fact that you are spreading Jew propaganda.

Are your nipples pink? If so, you're white. I'm also half Anglo/half Italian, pale skin, and blonde hair. Eyes are hazel/green. Nipples are pink though.

Actually we think your culture is good. Remember you on Jow Forums, anyone and their mom is poking for something to talk shit on. Italians are fine with me.