Why womens sports is laughable

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7130947/US-team-slammed-disgusting-obnoxious-celebrations.html

>US womens soccer beat Thailand so bad, they cried and cried.
>Womem cant play sports because they are emotionally unstable.
>This proves that women are capable of sportsmanship

Attached: 14693350-7130947-image-a-17_1560345093844.jpg (962x679, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgDrr9fNA6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>win against shit team
>celebrate like you owned the world
What was that supposed to even mean?

Why not try to break the US captain legs?

If you don't like the celebrations, then play some defense.

If FIFA and soccer fans don’t want such blow outs they should institute a mercy rule. Other than that if you can’t hang with getting destroyed you shouldn’t be on the field

chill mate, it was just a soccer match. It's not like it will make much difference for those girls in a few days

I refuse to believe this team didn't know they were garbage. I played soccer in high school. My team was garbage. We even had an Asian on our team. When we made it further than we deserved we all shrugged our shoulders and were like "well that was fun we made it father then we should" because we recognized we sucked. Do woman not have that?

American's seldom win at sports on the world stage so they make sure to take the chance to gloat when it happens.

People are only complaining because the losing team cried. A crying woman is given whatever she wants, and is always right.

What is the "world stage"? Soccer and what else? Olympics? The US does fine in that.

Thailand should hire its ladyboys to play soccer.

Can't believe that Nazi threw up the white power sign on those Thai's... at an international event...

Attached: 14666256-7130947-Rapinoe_celebrated_after_winning_the_France_2019_Women_s_World_C-a-5_1560337455999. (916x610, 63K)

This, made it into the u19 cup final when I was still playing because the entire side of the table we where on was full of shitters , so we where the best shitters of the absolute shitters and played the final vs the U19 of a pro team. We got trashed 16:1 and nobody cared. We scored one and celebrated it like we won the cup. Nobody expected to win anything or put up any competition.

Attached: 300px-Olympics_2016_Medals.svg.png (300x241, 9K)

If only the trannies joined Thailand would of won 42-0

this game should have been more than 13-0, the refs were very lenient with thai fouls in the box and there were at least 3 penalties not given to the usa. if the officials are gonna bend the rules and compromise the integrity of the match who gives a shit if they celebrated like retards. in the end people just don't give a shit about slag football and pushing pay equality which just makes the sport look stupider. a lot of slag football popularity has come from betting addicts too, there are probably more lads follow it to bet on it than actual women fans. just another case of women being supported by men but complaining about inequality

>slag football
Kek

listen
it's just like anything else we've given them to do over the years
you aren't supposed to actually take it seriously

for fucking thousands of years we were just humoring them. then wanking over it. and they WERE content. then jews had to ruin it all.

used to be you'd go down the pub and you could tell a story like oh i fucking let her have a go of the car today and you'd immediately have everyone's attention because it was unheard of. that's when we lost control, when we started giving them actual driving licenses

Newsflash its women soccer they are all shit teams.

actual driving loicenses*

>when we started giving them actual driving licenses

Of course the eternal Anglo views history being made through the lens is of licenses

youtube.com/watch?v=GgDrr9fNA6U

Attached: 1560212468982.png (1173x1259, 1.21M)

They were -10000 on the money line.

Sounds like the philosophy of a loser.

To be fair the Olympics is all you have to compete on the world stage, you don't play Cricket , you don't play Rugby because you have hand egg and you have always been mediocre at football because the level of fervour that we have for it you have for baseball instead which only you and the Nips play.

kicked off -4.5 asian handi, was a free money game

> United kingdom
I don't know who's lioconcing who anymore.

>Women's sports are laughable
I wouldn't know. Haven't watched any outside of the Olympics. And maybe some tennis? Nobody seriously watches regularly scheduled women's sports, do they? Maybe lesbians?