Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Attached: 1544729528690 (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

nigger

nigger

nigger

Pasta is getting stale.

Are you a nigger or just a black man?

Tits or gtfo.
>time stamp protocol

Nigger

You know the rules blackman. Dick pic and timestamp.

Attached: 1557853880412.jpg (600x600, 73K)

ooga booga nigger

ignored

Attached: selfie2.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

n... n'wah pls
what are you even trying to say? We know that politicians are corrupt

nigger

TLDR nigger

>Politics
>Making the world better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nigger

Firstly, youre a nigger

>ignored
i dont think you understand what that word means, nigger

Has anyone called you a nigger, yet?

>nigger b8 thread #9000

Go back to Africa, nigger

You fool! You did the opposite, you dumb attention whoring nigger! God, I can't fucking believe you're just another shitposter.

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Neger

N

Niggernigger

lurk more. The opposition is the establishment even though they spout insane ideas.
You can force the majority of people to stop lying if they are sufficiently afraid.

What the fuck is your point? That political arguments are useless? No fucking shit, that's why we are men of action here. We like subterfuge and manipulation of the truth. Anyone who comes here to argue are either spastics or newfags trying to hold on to the ideals mom and pop taught them, once you take the redpill you realize arguments about nothing are stupid and action is what will enlighten us. Spend some time here before you fucking spew bullshit about "politics is stupid and sheeeit"

You’re right politics don’t make the “world” a better place, but I do believe there are certain things that will work in different societies and countries, capitalism works well here, communism works well in China, there is no end all be all of what will work because different countries work in different ways.

You're still and always be a nigger. Why are you even here? Looking for acceptance? I'm already teaching my 1 year old daughter to AVOID THE GROID. Yes, you and your people are blacklisted, you are the cancer to be avoided.

Along with Jews, Niggers will be seen as hand-in-hand partners of the kikes, and used as tools by them to further divide this country.

Listen boy, if you really want out empathy then you must come to terms with at least 2 simple realities;

1. This has been and always be a nation of white people, conquered and settled by whites and developed by whites.

2. You are a minority and are in no way being kept here. You are free to leave if you're unwilling to accept and abide by reality #1.

If you're TRULY woke to what is happening in this nation, which it really does not look like, you owe it to your own people to educate them on the 2 realities posted above, and then redpill them on how jews are using you to divide this nation.

Other than that? LEAVE AND DON'T RETURN UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED.

Attached: 1472202516537.jpg (736x360, 49K)

Attached: wercth.jpg (604x338, 32K)

Attached: SHEEEEIIITT.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

nigger

im not clicking on that thumbnail, that shit looks gay, nigger

Nigger.

Wow dude stop being such a nigger

nigger

Nigger

Hey it’s this nigger again

only a nigger would be dumb enough to forget a timestamp

this minus the 'nigger'.

Nigger

nigger

nigger

greed, gluttony, pride, lust, envy, wrath. then sloth.

>those are the root.

nigger

fucking nigger

mutt

Inb4 the nigger commen... ahh shit

Who's the nigger LARP today?

Howdy Schlomo.

Attached: nigglarp.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Bbc or gtfo.

Aaaaaaand it’s a nigger.

How the fuck do people still fall for this stale spam thread?

Attached: n word pepe.jpg (261x330, 15K)

I

Nigger

>government
>making anything better

Attached: 1558747336550.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Nigger

nigger

Attached: 1490910277271.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

Stale as fuck larp. Eat sauSAGE

Nigger

nigger

I agree but that's human condition, you can't change that. Well you can, but the majority of the people will always be like that.

Nigger fragility never ceases to make me chuckle sensibly

>communism works well in China
What?

Get a job nigger

your id looks like your skin colour

Kike

Nigger.

If you care so much, go back to your own country.
Can't survive without my tit, huh nigger?

Than watch this movie to understand what the word nigger really means. You might learn something about yourself in the process schlomo.

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 127K)

NIGGER

You need to realize that no one here takes anything that is said or seen here seriously. It's all one massive shit post. People shit post to shit post.
No one feels smarter
No one feels superior
No one feels anything. This is Jow Forums. You obviously don't know how this place works.
Also, you told us things we already know. What point are you trying to make?

Fuck off to africa, nigger

I like tits
Why did you even said this with nigger ? This only triggers all to write it

Attached: 1559672713704s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Pls dont kill yourself

Attached: 1559912672147.jpg (776x960, 78K)

nice pasta, Shlomo.
Now eat a sack of nigger cocks.

tl;dr get some new pasta
NIGGER

Attached: nigger.jpg (480x480, 75K)