Netanyahu: Israel will strike preemptively, not only after the fact

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-Israel-preempts-and-does-not-only-wait-to-respond-after-the-fact-592268
archive.fo/FzrYm
> The challenges facing Israel do not let up, and the country deals with them not only by responding after the fact, but also by preempting, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Wednesday.

>Netanyahu's words at a memorial ceremony in Rehovot for Ephraim Katzir, Israel's fourth president, came just hours after the Syrian State News Agency (SANA) said that Syria's air defense thwarted an Israeli missile attack on Tel al-Hara in southern Syria.
“The chain of tests we are dealing with does not let up,” Netanyahu said. “We respond firmly and forcefully to any attack against us, but we do not act only after the fact, we are denying the enemy's capabilities before the act.”

>Netanyahu said that in a “systematic and consistent manner” Israel was working to prevent its enemies “from establishing attack bases in our vicinity.”

>Tel al-Hara is a strategic hill providing a strategic view of the Golan Heights that reportedly houses an air defense base. The area was recaptured by the Syrian Arab Army last July.

>SANA reported that the Israeli missile attack on the site resulted only in material damage, without casualties. The agency said that Israel also conducted cyber attacks on Syrian radar systems, in order to jam the Syrian radar.

>According to a Ynet, The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the attack was aimed at positions of the Syrian regime and its loyal militias in the Tel al-Hara area on the outskirts of the Daraa district. There were also reports that anti-aircraft batteries and a radar system belonging to the Syrian army were located in the area that was attacked.

>On June 2, the IDF attacked military targets in Syria, after two rockets were launched towards Israeli territory from Syria. One of the rockets landed in the Golan Heights, while the other fell in Syrian territory.

Attached: file.png (928x1024, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1509601/saudi-arabia
youtu.be/Ufvc9AUMOVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody gives a shit about israel. why? iran and israel exchanged rockets and nothing happened. and latter again they did it. now the middle east might think this is support. its not its indifference to all involved. no offence

see jews want armagedon. thats so ghey. fighting over some little dirt hill thats some faggy shit. most dont think its worth their sons lives to fight over some faggy dirt hill...

ragnarok is epic. shit goes down on multiple planes. see israel isnt anything here on this one. its not even on the radar big picture here. add in some more dimensions and jews get laughed at for thinking the end of the world revolves around them

kys kike

wtf did I just read

both sides are shite, but I have more sympathy for Israel because the muzzies love to start shit they cant finish

kys hasbara

Netanyahu is a terrorist

Someone needs to wipe israel off the face of the earth. I hope iran gets nukes and uses them.

Iran has no nukes but the muslims will join forces and wipe out israel together soon enough

I'm amazed Iran has not been on the hit list yet.

Attached: maga basking light.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Israel is too weak to attack Iran directly

>muslims will join forces and wipe out israel together soon enough
the delusion

yes,its a prophecy actually , at the end of times , muslims will ally with romans (christians) to fight jews

>preemptively
That just mean's they'll hit you when they want and just tell everyone else that Syria, Lebanon or Iran was about to do something even though they weren't. Just like 1967. Fuck Israel in all honesty. I'm really hoping the US gets it's balls back after FISA declassification and puts Israel as a no fly zone.

>1940-1948
>Preemptive unprovoked surprise war preperation
>1948-2018
>Preemptive selfdefense
>2019
>Preemptive attacks
>2020
>preemptive annexation
>2030
>selfdefense genocide

YUP

based jews

Source on this prophecy? Won't King Salman's kill teams do anything to you for this?
arabnews.com/node/1509601/saudi-arabia
Are there NEETs in the Wahabist world?

Cool story bro

Attached: 1554364057718.jpg (935x952, 159K)

Attached: Jew cries out.jpg (582x603, 150K)

How can you do cyber attacks on a radar station? As a matter of fact how do you hack a closed military intranet circuit?

Probably radar jammers on the planes

But that would be jamming not a cyber attack.

Yeah but journalists are retarded

Fair enough I was hoping they might have some kind of a device that allows them to hack intranet connection or had spies to allow them to hijack the system.

like they did with the USS LIBERTY
the kikes will kill americans (and the traitors in the us govt will allow it) in order to get the mutts to die for israel

Attached: 1558468826972.jpg (958x830, 111K)

tl;dr

Attached: jewsb.jpg (537x720, 100K)

If any other country acted the way Israel did they would definitely be called terrorists by Jews, their media, and probably Israel. It's all so tiresome.

1) In 1992, then-member of parliament Netanyahu warned that Iran was 3-5 years from assembling a nuclear weapon, a threat that must be " uprooted by an international front headed by the U.S. "

2) In his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism, Netanyahu warned that Iran was "five to seven years at most" from assembling a nuclear weapon.

3) In an address to a joint session of Congress in 1996, Netanyahu warned that the "nuclearization" of Iran was "getting extremely close," and only the U.S. could stop it.

4) In 2009, Netanyahu warned a Congressional delegation visiting Israel that, according to "our experts," Iran was 1-2 years from assembling a nuclear weapon.

5) In an address to the United Nations General Assembly in 2012, Netanyahu warned that Iran was likely less than a year from assembling a nuclear weapon. (Recently Al Jazeera reported that Israel's intelligence service sharply disagreed with this assessment at the time.)

Attached: file.png (1054x1356, 795K)

im glad people are waking up. now if only something could get done

Attached: based.jpg (674x760, 149K)

Reminder that Bibi, Trump and MBS are trying to shift the balance of power back into Saudi Arabia's favour.

They'll do everything in their power to demonize Iran and undermine the (successful) Iran deal which Iran never violated.

I'm no fan of Iran, and I think their government is quite oppressive, but most of the propaganda about them being pushed by Bolton, Pompeo, Bibi, Trump and MBS is outright lies, when it's Saudi Arabia - not Iran - that are the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: Trump-Syria-Assad-Alive-Israel-Iran-Russia.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

None of this negates any of my post. But thanks for confirming that I'm right and you're wrong, brainlet.

We should be doing more then preemptive attacks, the Sinai peninsular and Lebanon are rightful Israeli clay.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.png (378x331, 51K)

I can't wait to see how things play out after declass and then a unified muslim force retaliating against your illegitimate terrorist state.

remember when trump promised to go after the saudis

Have sex.

Attached: IDF crying 2.jpg (552x552, 36K)

Schizo mutt.

Attached: 1558812727589.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

Cope

Attached: ITS-OVER-NETANYAHU.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

You might get there in 3050 at this rate

Okay take him out guys , send in the snipers to pop his head off.

>but I have more sympathy for Israel because
KYS tatar shlomo

I was hoping they hack your bozgor bumhole and put it on e-bay for sale for Israel.

Lied after lie after lie after lie

>flag
>calling someone else a kike

stay mad kike

Shlomos,shlomos never changes

jews suck little boys and masquerade it as a religious rite.

>pls go to war for me USA !
Plsplsplspls

Your asshole is rightful arab clay and must be reconquered !

>other jews trying to remove king jew from power
>he says "FUCK YOU I'LL TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH ME"

based kike

Take your meds, matzo

Attached: 1560307824954.jpg (1034x1600, 184K)

>>Preemptive selfdefense

>The first deaths of the 1947–49 Palestine war occurred on November 30, 1947 during an ambush of two buses carrying Jews

>Arabs wage economic warfare on Israel, expect no return, 6 days to BTFO their entire world

>The war began when the Arab coalition launched a joint surprise attack on Israeli positions, on Yom Kippur,

If you knew 1% ME history, you'd know Arabs start shit they can't finish.

Attached: Trump-Hillary-lick-Israeli-boots-cartoon-by-Latuff.jpg (700x490, 108K)

Attached: 1538879224317.png (1000x1000, 59K)

you're talking to an arab...

Move to your mousetrap israhell, fucking shlomo , liar you started 6days war

Good. I hope Israel kills every savage camelriding, sister raping, disgusting mohammedan piece of shit alive.

You're a fucking retard. The Soviet Union prompted Egypt to attack Israel.

Israel baited them into attacking, but considering they're consistently outnumbered 20-to-1 by the nations they face, I'm not going to consider someone taking the bait and attacking as "being on the defensive". Israel even asked Syria and Lebanon to peace after defeating Egypt, but Nasser lied to them and had them remain attacking Israel.

Put that flag down, you're too stupid to use it.

So am I.

Fuck off kike

they are building biggest atom shelter aka site911, they have tech for anti missiles domes and they have nukes. pretty sure that if RTSCH gonna end they will take the whole world into stone age

Imagine thinking Israel has the capability to successfully launch ICBMs without any outside intervention to stop it.

Attached: file.png (1300x1036, 195K)

Netanyahu really needs to fucking die

bump.

Attached: file.png (1296x1058, 918K)

bump.

israel has no right to exist
kill all jews

Preemptive strikes are exactly what hitler would do.

No. Hitler didn't want war and wasn't the bad guy. THE TALMUD SAYS TO PREMPTIVELY STRIKE

Iran has more guided missiles, ICBM's and enough firepower to overwhelm Israeli defenses and possibly every other countries defense batteries along Iranian missile trajectory along the way. Not to mention they have a lot of shit trenched and dug deep in underground in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq that is only to be used during the time when Israel is suicidal enough to be so stupid that they'll attack Iran directly.

Iran just said they will never be the ones to initiate a war but would respond to agression. I really hope Israel gets itself into a war because nobody wants to go to war and they would be on their own

I pray you try something and break your treaties with Jordan and Egypt. Don't think that weapons haven't been smuggled into the west bank for the next intifada or that Jordan hasn't forgotten attempts by Israel to make him forgo the WAQF in Jerusalem. Also Egypt has the s300 and Israel can hardly penetrate Syria because of them.

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)

I saw that, and that was always their position. Israel's hubris will get the better of them and make them feel confident enough to try and hit Iran.

Kek. I hope all those S-400s suddenly turn on when Israel tries doing that

Attached: Assad Netanyahu.png (607x608, 384K)

Attached: assad pepe.png (2400x1700, 1.51M)

youtu.be/Ufvc9AUMOVY

Attached: file.png (1090x982, 767K)