Should i watch this or is it full of historical inaccuracies and straight up lies...

Should i watch this or is it full of historical inaccuracies and straight up lies? I was looking for it online and i came across this "debunking" piece . (imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK)

Attached: MV5BMTU4Mzk4Njc3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTgxODc3MTE@._V1_.jpg (1000x1374, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
bitchute.com/video/I8lRqI6IHCyt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just watch it my dude. be critical of the 'hitler was a christian' narrative. Hellstorm is any good eye opening docco in the same vain

Don't believe that Aaron faggot ( didn't click I assumed it's him) and watch it for yourself
It's all sourced at the end so you can check whatever you feel is false or inaccurate

*another good eye opening....
soz I am a bit of a spaz with my writing sometimes

see user, you have me (an anglo) with Aus & Brit grandfathers who fought against Germany & a presumably ethnic Frenchbro telling you to put behind your preconceptions and embrace the truth. If you have ancestors who were mired in this awful war than this documentary might wrangle with you and leave you torn because it will leave any reasonable person sympathetic at least to the NS cause & even might straight up turn you into a Nazi. Heavy rhetoric is employed but the facts are sound. I didn't realize prior to this documentary that Russia had invaded a bunch of Balkan, Baltic, Finnish & caucus nations prior to WW2 so it was very 'refreshing' to get the other neglected side of the story. I r8 8/8 m8

Why not read books written by those who lived it, Albert speer wrote a good book.

Go read, The rise and fall of the third reich. It is a great 1,000 page book, and its full of good info.

Dont eat up propaganda made by people who are pushing an agenda.
>Its the same as hippies watching GreenPeace videos

Its good but its a 9 hour powerpoint basically with interruptions for cinematic parts. Although as it drags on, it starts really oversimplifying things and seems totally unable to admit flaw within Germany, also near the end it starts making shit tier "d-did you know the Allies were the real racists?"

...arguments

>presumably ethnic Frenchbro
Lol even if I were a sandnigger it wouldn't invalidate my post
>Dont eat up propaganda made by people who are pushing an agenda.
What if that agenda is the truth?

>Should i watch this
Yes.

>or is it full of historical inaccuracies and straight up lies?
It's not

> I was looking for it online and i came across this "debunking" piece .
Who cares what Jews claim?

Watch it. it's all true and sourced. He spent a huge amount of time sourcing everything.

When you are done. Watch his newest film. It's mindblowing.

Banned on YouTube within hours
The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide"
Banned from Youtube
thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/ (mirror)

18 and 19 are not on the playlist for some reason
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 18)
hbitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 19)
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)

Russia basically occupied us till 90's. We're still not completely cured from the consequences and it will take at least another 50 years. They literally sent all of our intelligent people to labour camps in siberia and the only ones who remained were easily controllable dumb masses. There's a reason Baltics don't celebrate "victory day".

Thank you

It is full of alot of historical inaccuracies & straight up lies so Dennis Wise can justify Nazi atrocities & aggression during WW2.

Cheers

Rise and fall of the third reich is literally jewish propaganda

ian kershaw and shirer cannot be trusted

go for david irving

>They literally sent all of our intelligent people to labour camps in siberia and the only ones who remained were easily controllable dumb masses
This is standard communist practice that happened in literally every country that communism was implemented. That's why those countries are still shitholes, they lost about 50 years of intellectual progress

And Russia is more than anyone who has been burned out by the communists.

Could someone post a link to the full documentary? Watched it awhile ago on YouTube but had to skip due to it being deleted constantly.

Just know that Hitler was Pagan.

Attached: 1557636259491.jpg (1904x1672, 1.93M)

* The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler (7.9 IMDB)*
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
bitchute.com/video/I8lRqI6IHCyt/

Thanks man. I’m gonna watch this all today!

Someone had a really high rez version that I have on my computer. Can't remember where it came from. Torrent maybe.

>jew imgur blog by holohoax spammers
You should kys kike. Every other user that hasn't already should watch it. Its very pro Hitler but there's some stuff not normally seen in the usual history channel Hitler documentaries that would appeal to anyone interested in the time period even if you arent some nazi fanboy.

Attached: 1553091597192.jpg (422x680, 37K)

I will give them a check too. Thanks again!!