*destroys your wages*
*been to two job interviews having worked his entire life*
*turns your country from white to coffee brown in half a century*

Then
*goes to an expensive school for the memes*
*pays $10 per credit while you pay $500*
*t-poses on you*
*does the floss*

How can boomers keep getting away with this?

Attached: 49c3cb080c6a6e572870f1cc9b9640bc.png (606x822, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Course_credit
youtube.com/watch?v=v1ukErs-3i8
startribune.com/university-of-minnesota-program-helps-baby-boomers-find-develop-encore-careers/451308533/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats is a credit?

good for them i guess

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Course_credit
ok i think tl:dr is uni credit = hours taken in courses you Need to graduate in

The amount of time needed to pass a class, sort of. At least that's the way it work in Spain, dont know about USA tho

Hahaha that's funny
t. NEET

fuck boomers gas them all

Attached: boomerscum.png (898x982, 248K)

Most classes are worth 3-4 credits so these boomers are only paying $30-40 per class. About 10% of what a normal student would pay.

yes but why do they have to pay less? is the state subsidizing them or something?

Don't worry, boomers will have their reckoning:
youtube.com/watch?v=v1ukErs-3i8

Because the cost of a diploma is so artificially inflated and the real cost of a course is so much fucking lower. Luckily the Gen x/y kids pay so much God damn money for useless shit, they subsidize these geriatric fucks who need to die off already

>being his age and still not knowing how to collect books online

>going to college

this makes me fucking sick
even at CC i was paying like $300 per class

They better stay the fuck away from chemistry and any science related courses.

Why did you let the iraq war happen?

All I can say is that boomers left my grandparents to die in a shitty old folks home, so that'll happen to the boomers. Except the boomers visit their parents once in a blue moon, but I'm never going to visit my boomer parents. It will be as though they're alone in the world, save for the niggers who take care of/steal from them.

It's a very passive punishment, fitting of a millennial, but I suppose the best part is that boomers spent their entire lives strong arming people while fucking things up, and in about ten years they'll reach the age where they're old enough to be trapped in their own bodies and unable to move. For the first time in their lives they won't have the power to force anyone to do anything, and that'll really burn their asses when they screech about how entitled their kids are for not helping their fat asses in their time of need. Poetic, I think.

The worst thing is that this cycle of shitty bluepilled generations will keep repeating itself until humanity dies out of autism, making things worse and worse...can you imagine millenials 40 years from now???

You think like this now, but I want you to think about what will Gen Z do to us come the time?

You need 120 credits to graduate. It's not enough that you complete all the courses in your degree, you need to take a bunch of extra fluff courses.

If the degree was the only thing being considered, most people would only pay 1/3 the cost.

Most of the cost of college comes from people attending out of state schools where tuition is high and then they pay room and board on top of it. If people just went to the college nearest their house, within commuting distance, they'd save tens of thousands.

But that wouldn't change the fact that they force you to literally take double your courseload in "basic" requirements and extra courses which all have nothing to do with your major which massively inflates the cost.

It is 100% a scam and college SHOULD be universal and free because the government would refuse to fucking pay that much and would set rules that would slash costs like removing fluff courses from the curriculum (which would reduce the time spent in college from 4 years to 2 years).

Universal college would not be expensive, private college is only expensive because of jewish scams.

Boomers are mostly in their 60s, the geriatrics are the Silents who are in their 70s and 80s.

>useless shit

Any degree which isn't STEM is useless. Do you understand that? Degrees which were decent 30 years ago are now totally useless, save for STEM since you can't take away a person's ability to code and design shit.

The fact that they are "useless" speaks more to the decline of our society because boomers want years of experience for entry-level positions than anything else.

Basic economics. If you saturate the market with a product, it devalues that product.

A million people marched against it over here, everyone ranted and raved about it. All the lefties cheered on shock and awing Baghdad because "Saddam was a bad man " then started crying when lots of innocents got smeared. Lefties are stupid as fuck.

I fucking hate these boomers

I had this Jewish English teacher that studied at fucking Columbia back in the 60's. Holy shit I had to hide my power levels. A Jewish boomer ultra communist multiculturalism feminist.
All she would talk about is how great multiculturalism is because she can eat, thai food, Indian food, Spanish food...etc etc.
That is the only positive she could ever truly give. And it centered around her stuffing her fat face with different spices every night of the week.
Then right before she basically gave a negative curve to all the males in the room. She would constantly talk about how she had to take Astrology class like 8 times, before she got an A in it. She was basically saying we would all have to keep trying to pass classes no matter how many times we had to take it.
But she completely forgot that she was barely paying anything for school back then.

Now according to this article fucking boomers are taking classes for basically free ONCE AGAIN!

They will speak Mexican to us? I don't know what you are trying to get at.

Who fucking cares. The world will be in shambles by then

Gen Z aren't my kids so I don't fucking care what they do to Gen X, but since Gen X seems to want to make Gen Z into Gen Trans I wouldn't blame little zoomie for taking those Nirvana-loving fuckheads and leaving them to die

>YOU CAN'T LEAVE THEM 2 DIE CUZ UR KIDS WILL HATE YOU!

My parents are directly responsible for my life being so shit because they fucked up royally, I do not intend to fuck up my kids life (that is, when they turn 15 they're getting a summer job and a driver's license and I'll give them a car when they graduate from highschool so they won't be as fucked as I was with no wheels for years and years because my idiot mother never thought it was important to drive anywhere because she was a huge jew regarding literally any money not spent on her).

I intend to help my kids succeed and position them in careers where they can make money and get laid. My parents shoved garbage down my throat, only spent money on me when I didn't need it and I lacked basic things necessary to be an adult because they were so lazy and retarded.

Boomers are going to die horribly because they are horrible people. The only inheritance I gain from them was the ability to not be a horrible retard that neglects their kids.

>just throw money at it, that'll fix everything
>I trust the government with my education
why do people forget about K-12 being an absolute shitshow because of the government funding it gets
private schools exist for a reason,
university would be no different. community college is already a thing, and they are a joke.
the best education will remain the one that costs the most, private colleges will always be a thing, just like private schools

>$10 per credit

Lmaoing my ass off
Young people have to sell their soul in order to get a degree to get a job that you don’t actually need a degree in order to do, but companies won’t hire you if you don’t have one. Then after you maybe get that job you might have a chance at being middle class years down the road after you’ve paid off your mountains of debt. Meanwhile boom and boomette take classes for the cost of the leftover change in their car ashtray.
We really do live in clown world.

Attached: 1FF8939D-938A-4BB3-B60B-BA655E718BB3.jpg (256x173, 19K)

>had a jewish millennial professor who went to school in the early 2000s
>her class was about how GLOBALISM IS GOOD

Why are kikes so transparent lol

What the fuck
I pay more than they do per credit and university in Romania is dirt cheap compared to JewSA

What the fuck

Nothing because we are both in the same boat you fucking retard. Gen Z and Millenials both...

>grew up in the post 9/11 surveillance state
>grew up with political correctness
>grew up with meaningless shit like "participation trophies"
>grew up during the recession, and possibly had parents who were fucked out of their houses by it
>grew up during the eternal war of terror
>grew up in an era where college is super unaffordable

we're in the same boat, you and I, no need for millennial and Gen Z divisions, we should see the true enemy for what they are. Old, fat, useless boomers who leach off of our hard earned dollars and tell us that we don't work hard enough...

Its the fate we all have, which is why I think to some extent, the boomers looking out for themselves in old age may make sense. Because they screwed over their parents.

>Greatest Generation neighbor
>Brought their house back in 1947 after the war
>Husband gets too old to walk so they both move into retirement home
>Husband dies almost 8 years ago
>My family although not directly related visit her every other year anyway
>Took maybe 3 years off before we last visit her
Old guy in the lobby, super lonely, making any excuse to make conversation with us. It was the sadist thing i've seen in a long time. We met her on her floor. Its like a college dorm, but with carpet. We're sitting there talking and giver her a Christmas gift. Suddenly door opens...
>Old Mexican lady walks in like she owns the place
>We think she must be her friend or something
>Suddenly gets up and says "oh shes difficult"
>"THIS ISN'T YOUR ROOM, GET OUT"
>*Physically removes here from room*

They have crazy people who will walk into your room, fall asleep and swear that it is now their room. Will literally get into bed with you at night.

Then we got a call from her a week later about our gift. It was just a box of chocolates. Thanking us profusely about it like we just brought her a new car or something. then says
>"This gift will be shared by many"

Then I start to think its like that south park episode or jail. We're they try to blackmail you into getting family members to buy you things so they can steal.

Did I mention all of her jewelry got stolen?
Retirement homes are literally Jail/Dorms for the dying

Attached: 1416069400945.png (330x185, 91K)

I was at a recent grad ceremony and the cunt speaking said hoe everyone needs a degree for a decent job and then she realized what she was saying and went "well we still need blue collar workers too". The whole thing had an obscene facade of emptiness. There were more asians and pajeets there than whites. We are all being replaced out of our own nations.

we're in more trouble if we dont set some examples and start sorting some shit out. just break the cycle by completely fucking the boomers and actually raising our kids.

This shit is ready to explode fren. If we dont take back our lives ans denounce jewry and consumerism as a whole and take value in strength and virtue we might as well sucide by fentanyl . Cant pass the buck anymore, fren. Hope u r ready for conflict

Its as if they are higher level NPC's and stuck in whatever last update they got from college.

>60's
>Multiculturalism GOOD

>Early 2000's
>NAFTA/GAT GOOD

Columbia university was THE epicenter for communist intellectuals in the 60's. Cultural Marxist all over the place.

You stupid fucking German.

they'll just pay Juan and Tyrone some boomer bucks to break your kneepcaps
the eternal boomers will boom till they die
>and as a last fuck you they will donate all their shit to green peace

>STEM since you can't take away a person's ability to code and design shit.
>science
>computer janitor
Pick one.

FUCKING BOOMERS REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558911211570.jpg (750x808, 373K)

>as fucked as I was with no wheels for years and years because my idiot mother never thought it was important to drive anywhere because she was a huge jew regarding literally any money not spent on her

Reminds me of my boomer grandparent. Sold off land that had been in the family for generations. Didn't tell anyone about it though. Brought himself a car with it. And when I was 18 and needed money for driving lessons.
>I don't know about that, that sounds expensive, you just need to get a job and not go to college
He didn't ask about the price or anything. I rarely spoke to him before and I haven't heard from him since

I feel sorry for people living in cities and towns without reliable public transportation. Why I won't move out of the city. At least here I can hop a bus to work if I have to.

those "fluff" classes are what made me ultimately stop going. i paid for a semester out of pocket because i was already employed. i was going for a semi larp degree in sound engineering but halfway through my mandatory english course and my 4th fucking 8th page report on retarded shit i didnt give a fuck about made me remember when i hated highschool and entered a trade in the first place.
the costs of the books were fucking abhorrent as well.

Functional illiterates shouldn't be allowed to graduate. It's a real eye-opener seeing what the actual level you people operate at is.

ECTS

It's a shitshow because of niggers, it wasn't a shitshow in the 1950s you lolberg retard

The only way whites in America will ever regain their country is asserting control over government and the major cities, lolbergs who advocate non-confrontation and limited government while the government constantly expands in spite of them are the cancer killing the white race that says "fight with one hand, fighting with two hands would make us just like them!".

I know this feel.
>live in the middle of fucking nowhere
>highschool is 15 miles away and there's no bus to my house so I have to ride in with my dad on his way to work (which is 50 miles from home)
>I'm late almost every single fucking day because that's when he wants to leave the house
>I have to listen to his shitty talk radio for 45 minutes a day with the bass turned up so you can't even understand the hosts
>school ends at 3 and his work ends anywhere from 5pm to 9pm
>mom never wants to "waste the gas" (get off her fat fucking ass and drive somewhere) to pick me up
>have to wait at the public library all night until dad shows up to take me home
>can't walk around town or wait anywhere else because this was before cellphones were common and he expects me to be at the library and I don't know when he'll show up
>live too far from any friends to make plans with them outside of school events
>always late to extracurricular stuff too because my parents have some kind of mental disability regarding leaving the house on time
>beg to get a learner's permit so I can buy my own shitbox car and be free of this prison
>parents refuse to take me to the DMV until I'm 18 for no reason other than they don't want to bother, and don't want me on their insurance
>four years of having absolutely no social life and sitting alone in a library during all my free time, when I'm supposed to be learning the social skills that will define my adult existence

Attached: h83CbIg_d.jpg (640x942, 73K)

>report on retarded shit i didnt give a fuck about
i had perfect english grades every year in highschool. writing compelling shit, when i want to. is one of my strongest abilities

>ready to fight
>but the fight never comes

>look up girl I used to know
>she's marrying some kind of yellow

Unironic replacement by these fucks. I also know a chinese guy who had a white girlfriend and then dumped her for a chink. Pumped that pink pussy, then traded it in for a sideways pussy. He's probably a chinese agent too.

>control
I want the cities to burn down and all the government and globohomo corporate shitters to die, control isnt even part of the equation

Pest control after the traitors are dealt with

>be me
>constantly fighting homelessness while going through school
>accepted to a grad school in popular boomer vacation city
>all of a sudden boomer parents much more interested in me
>as i move to boomer vacation city they tell me they'll get me an apartment
>it's a 2 bedroom
>they want to use the other bedroom when they come visit me
>clearlyDevilsBargain.jpg
>beats living in a hostel though
>couple months pass
>find out I can get into a cheaper (100k+) grad program with better job outcomes
>share idea with parents
>they flip out as if world is ending
>"user you dont appreciate all we've done for you"
>break apartment lease
>don't talk to parents anymore

Attached: 1532858192898.png (1714x542, 376K)

So send a message. Old people will have trouble escaping.

stop larping as an American

Boomers are those born 1946-1964. A lot of them are in their 70s or very close to being.
HOWEVER, people born in the latter half, from about 56 and on, are not really like the older Booms. Same with the older Millennials, sometimes called Gen Y, who also have more in common w/Gen X.
The generation categories really only denote periods of high births/low births, and the very basic cultural ties they share.

Aren't these old ppl just going for the sake of going? Not to actually get degrees or jobs?
They're the ones sitting on the most money, they should charge the shit outta them, not their kids/grandkids.

>hostels only exist in europe
found the boomer

My experience is that the closer boomers are to 1940, the less boomerish they are. Those born after 1950 are full boomer. The "gen jones" meme is retarded and a lot of the older Gen Xers act like boomer assholes, younger Gen Xers are more chill like Millennials.

>a lot

Numerically the peak years for the baby boom were between 1955-1960, so the majority are in their 60s.

Hey man, if you're being honest about this, all I can say is hang in there. It can and will get better. I know it's empty coming from some faggot on 4chin, but everything is temporary.

Also remember, you can stuff your dumbass parents in a home one day as revenge.

Attached: 1507056571683.jpg (320x180, 15K)

>not testing out of those retard classes with AP, CLEP, DSST
>not going to CC
>paying for books

wow

it was community college and it was a decade after i graduated highschool. i was told i would have to take them regardless.

K-12 would be fine too if it weren't for 'diversity', ie the JQ

Goddamn! $10 per credit?! What the fuck? My local community college demands nearly a grand for an English 101 course.

If they want to open an institution dedicated to serving boomers, that's fine, but you're potentially taking a seat from the younger generation. For fuck sakes, they're not going to do anything with the education they're going to get because, honestly answer me, how many years in the workforce do you think they have? Fuckin' bullshit.

Attached: 15603608108192786106379622783842.jpg (2560x1440, 799K)

They’ve had the opportunity to educate themselves inexpensively when they were young. Now youth today face sky high tuition. Very unfair.

my bad. i assumed wasn't cc due to sound engineering mention

Hey walmart user. How was work today?

A lot of you are being hysterical here. You are aware colleges teach courses that are structured differently than regular classes right? Many of them after hours after all the students left? I took classes at NYU on how to give a best man speech for a couple of weeks for example. This is probably after hours shameless money grabbing.

Damn bro
Thank god for the City of New York and the MTA

Depressing, as always. Might go home and watch some of your fine cinema. Haven't seen this one in years.

Attached: MV5BMjEwMjIzMjY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIwMDE5Ng@@._V1_ (1).jpg (1000x1361, 168K)

Literally my dad

Attached: 11.jpg (431x330, 52K)

The MTA, going your way!

why does it matter to you? you are the most pathetic poster here besides that kraut who is basically the same thing as you but less homosexual

If it cheers you up I worked 9 hours at McD yesterday which wasn't great either. Good movie taste though

my parents did this then years later after my dad died my mom revealed all that money was put in a CD to give back to me. If I ever have kids I will do this

Shut the fuck up wagie and get me a McChicken.

that sequel is hot garbage
watch the first one user

Those degrees aren't going to do them any good in Hell. They're all going to die within 25-35 years. So there's that.

>its the boomers fault
Retarded kekstaini, it’s not da boomers it’s the kikes who control the banks and economics for this country. Boomers lived comfortable because they didn’t fuck with the Middle East yet and turn our dollar into a hyperinflated oil token. They had industry to make their own shit something we will never have again.

It's just to pay for my bachelor's degree, user

Attached: despair.png (500x603, 152K)

>why does it matter to you?
I have a lot of fingers in a many pies.
>you are the most pathetic poster here besides that kraut who is basically the same thing as you but less homosexual
Citation needed and/or not an argument.

Ah, McDonalds. I spent 5 years there before being hired here in 2004. Movie is alright. Not as depressing as another one of my favorite Dutch flicks (Nova Zembla.)

I know. It was pretty good. I had just completed fansubbing the series before I saw the movie.

Attached: 15603616227937064335189148378231.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

OP's ass is chapped as a cowboy rustlin' cattle naked in the saddle for weeks on end in the desert sun.

Suck it, piece of shit whiny ass millennial.

When you are ready to leave your manager or regional manager or someone hire up will try to get you to stay with promises of being a manager. Do not take it. A local American bookstore chain tried that with me when I McFucking had it with them and finished college. They trapped a friend of mine though and he stayed. He now works like 6 days a week for about 40k a year and I make more than double that with a normal 9-5.

verrekte mongol jonge

How the fuck do boomers get away with it

The cost of around 8 or so classes I believe..?? I think it's what one course in a subject is worth. Lets say they take a math for a semester, it would cost them 10 dollars.

I didn't get it either when I contemplated going. Those people might have their records full of 'credits' but intelligence is rare in and around colleges. That whole college community after high school are weirdos, they're way into the system more than the education. I don't think they realize how autistic they are

You think the school and those money grubbing teachers are going to take a pay cut goy? Heh novel sentiments

Free market my friend. Colleges saw a financial opportunity and are taking it. I really really doubt these boomers are getting an actual degree doing this.

Get a bike

To add about how fucked up colleges are, I used to work in one in the higher offices. I personally sat in a meeting where banks were competing to put their arms in the college and the one with the higher ATM fee which meant a higher cut to the college at the expense of students ended up being the winner. I kid you not I saw two presentations so different in their objective, one from a bank selling themselves as the cheaper option to benefit students and the other one benefiting the school and the 2nd one unanimously.

Selbst ich hasse dich du bastard!

shut the fuck up boomer

boomers are too retarded to actually compete against you, spoiled as they are

>financial opportunity
>$10/credit hr.
>increased workload for teaching assistants
You don't even believe this. They're losing money and people for good boy points from BOOMERS.

Wait, so boomers were so against free college but are all for spending $10 a credit? They pay for a diploma what one month of my student loans cost me. So now I have to pay for their retirement, plus socual security, and medicare, now their 90% free college classes.

Guess colleges want to turn boomers into hardline communists now.

>They're losing money

No they're not, they're just subsidizing the costs, meaning theyll tack it onto the younger generations tuition.

>teaching assistants
It probably is people not affiliated with the college. You realize you could rent out space in a college and teach whatever you want in that room as long as the college approves right?

Still no one has explained why they can pay 10% of what we pay for supposedly regular classes........?

The bigger issue is these fucking boomers taking up al of the subsidized housing. Project after project after projects to house seniors at great tax payers expense are being built to house these LOSERS.

>supposedly regular classes
Thats the thing I don't think these are regular classes. Let me track this article down and find out.

>but [they're] potentially taking a seat from the younger generation.

That's the worst part, and they don't care. My boomer mother was going to give me nothing of granny's inheritance, even though all my aunts and uncles(even a rich one) got a cut, so I mentioned how she'll need me in her later years; I got half. Score one against the Boomers.

Ok here is the article.

startribune.com/university-of-minnesota-program-helps-baby-boomers-find-develop-encore-careers/451308533/

Key points OP left out. This is run b a sociology professor. Key people from outside the college lecture the boomers. It costs $7,500 to take this no $10 a credit. No mention of financial aid was said only that they are seeking private funding. This is like a workshop to take money from boomers. They don't even apparently learn any skills just the importance of trying to learn new skills. It's a waste of money and time but it doesn't look like we subsidize it.

I'm quitting next month actually. And no I didn't accept any offers they made me