Be you

Be you.
>Tupac was a thug.
Be Tupac.
>Let's make a change.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA

This slander has been going on of famous people longer than Jow Forums has been going on for a long time hasn't it, Jow Forums? Intuitively I knew something wasn't right. I knew you idiots were using Sockpuppets to throw a tantrum, but I never thought anyone could stoop this low. You guys are monsters. Fuck you.

Attached: tupac.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry
youtu.be/Ntft_zd-_NM
youtu.be/v_XT9-C5Qu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry

this is like a bad old spice ad

Tupac was an effeminate faggot from the drama club. The whole "hard nigga from the streets thug" thing was a grift to make money. Every last thing in the music and show business industry is an act. literally none of it is real, and the performers are all sad about how low they have to stoop to appease their audiences to make a buck.

Fuck you.
>

Tupac is alive
youtu.be/Ntft_zd-_NM

He learned how to rap in college music classes faggot.

Do mean the Hollywood isn't true and reflective of reality?

I feel like I've been lied to

ITT we write a letter 'from' Tupac. I'll begin:
>Dear mama

wtf you on about, nigguh?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry

I think the lesson is not for you, but for ghetto niggers like the op. Don't do drugs, study hard at school, go to college take music and drama classes, and you to can be a ghetto hip-hop gangsta rapper.

The gay kid of black militants. The most gangster graduate from the Baltimore School of Arts. So gangster he hung out with Jada Pinkett. So gangster he studied acting and jazz. So gangster that he was in Digital Underground. You and this dead ballerina can suck my dick.

Attached: 1560185129861.jpg (768x768, 81K)

Yes. Tupac was never part of the Compton crips.
Kys.

Tupac wasn’t even from a set, neither was Dre or NWA the only real nigga was Easy E and the Ruthless Records family. Get some hip hop education u liberal queef Tupac was a fucking actor who got gassed up when he’d go to parties in the hood and ride around with Suge. Suge was a real G and so was Eazy. OP however is a mark ass buster

You suck my dick mother fucker!

Didn't Easy-e die from aids?

Straight people get AIDS from unprotected sex.

I unironically lik Tupac. Besides being black his ideas were pretty based and he hated the jew

LOL look up a tupac interview on youtube. Dude was legit gay.

“Compton crips”
KYS whitey
There is over 20 diff crip and blood sets in Compton alone.
Pac wasn’t from Compton and Suge is from South Central, Tupac also came out rocking a red bandana on multiple occasions and never really rocked the all blue crip uniform like Snoop. Pac wore his bandana like Aunt Jemima further proving his homosexuality which is why OP looks up to him so much

be martin luther king jr.
>I haz a dream dat all people is equal.
Yes, user, this is how black people speak apparently. This is what coke does to white people.

PULL THE TRIGGER KILL A NIGGER BE A HERO

Fuck you!

You're black tho, right?
Fuck you, mother fucker!

twopac here.
whatup?

I invite you to check out the fed vault re Tupac.

All the actually woke rappers were degenerates and criminals who self reflected and dont want more black kids falling into the trap, but they also glorify the easy money a lot, defeating the purpose. It was a good day remains to this day one of the best rap songs as a resukt of its message.

Hiding in Serbia, I see. Nice enlightened form. Lilitu mixed with buddha. I can get the protective mothering form of Lilitu enlightment, and cancel out the vengeful dark side with buddha form. buddha, "Twopac"

Tupac LARPed as a thug because of some major inferiority complex. He desperately wanted to be down and acted the part cozying up with gang members. If he had just stayed true, he would still be alive. That black people's hero is a person in desperate need of validation from street niggers tells you more than you need to know about how messed up the values of black American culture are.

I'll see you on the other side, Messiac Gautama.

Just face the truth, he was fucking gay
youtu.be/v_XT9-C5Qu8

Attached: tupac gay.jpg (1840x1932, 744K)

Alright, I don't know how many times I have to post this link, but don't believe what your read on the internet. People can ip config to claim to be anyone they want any amount of times, creating skewed statistics from voting. Let's not kid yourself, you're a lying, racist piece of shit.

But the overwhelming majority is gay men and drug users. I could be an astronaut.

Colored fabric.
Different colored fabric.
We should kill each other.
This is your brain on niggers.
I refer to my previous post in which I offered you the opportunity to suck my dick.

Muh sock puppets. How about go see your doctor because you need your head examined. Who the hell has the time or energy to "sock puppet" about Tupac in 2019? Get a fucking grip, lunatic.

Alright. He was gay. So he somehow wasn't a ganster, because he was gay, and went to college when he left the hood. This seems almost like retard logic.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry
>Alright, I don't know how many times I have to post this link, but don't believe what your read on the internet. People can ip config to claim to be anyone they want any amount of times, creating skewed statistics from voting. Let's not kid yourself, you're a lying, racist piece of shit.

I spoke perfect English before I ever did coke. Not crack.

>Ip config
>Unplug router.
So much work.

Oh my God he actually said it.
When confonted with easily sourcable facts he immediately reverted to racism.
>Das Raycis

Kek
It isn't a college, doughnut.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry
>Alright, I don't know how many times I have to post this link, but don't believe what your read on the internet. People can ip config to claim to be anyone they want any amount of times, creating skewed statistics from voting. Let's not kid yourself, you're a lying, racist piece imdb sourcing piece of shit.

Fucking summer in highest form.

>kek

Attached: PzmFrvx.png (530x575, 89K)

>So he somehow wasn't a ganster, because he was gay, and went to college when he left the hood
You got it all messed up in your head:
He was gay so he went to college because nothing good would have happened to him in the street (if you know what I mean) then he started acting as a gagster...

Get your head examined. Also note, I didn't say Tupac was a thug. I said he wanted to be a thug and acted like one to get validation. I bet you weren't even born yet when Tupac made his debut as a rapper on a Digital Underground record. If you can't deal with reality, that's your problem, but you really need to get help from a professional if you start seeing everyone as a sock puppet just because they don't dickride your hero.

Reminder that Tupac is still alive and well in based Serbia
Confirmed by Tupac himself

Attached: 1842F129-BC61-4C90-A603-DE224FD7A491.jpg (480x360, 14K)

He proabably left the streets because they found out he was gay, not because he was gay. Up until he was out of the closet, he was likely still packing gaks.

His life is "Malibu's Most Wanted" with a black cast.

>
Sock puppeteer scouted.
ard3QI8G

You figured out that you couldn't weasle your way out of this one, so you stopped unplugging your router.

You're a fucking joke you know that.

I am just trying to het you stop idolizing a dead fake gangster who may have been gay, but definitely went to a perfoming arys high school before yelling bad poetry over beats. There is better more genuine music out there. This guy was a jew front for the destruction of black people and you want to yank his dick.

If I unplugged my router I wouldn't be back to the same ID. I don't think.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

It doesn't matter if I call you fag from 100 IDs.

Not gonna click on any link. He died over east coast, west coast drama.

>faggot used by cia niggers to fuck up black society with thug culture
>somehow people who point it out are fakes
the level of cope
My guess is that you just learnt what sock puppetry means and you're dunning kruger your way out of an argument.

Plenty of thugs want change. Look at Black Lives Matter and Antifa.