Eastern Germany on the brink of demographic collapse

ft.com/content/05baa6ae-86dd-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2
archive.is/fJOm7
>Policymakers question whether to pour funds into areas with declining working-age population
who's gonna make your kebab now??

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.png (700x1294, 414K)

Why doesn’t the German government reach out to Americans, Australians or Canadians with German heritage and try to pursue them to return to Germany. It’s far more reasonable than bringing in Somalians and Syrians. A similar people with a similar heritage is a lot easier to integrate than violent Muslims. Just my thoughts

Attached: 5C75F809-9252-4CA9-978C-370B438AF5F8.jpg (540x489, 243K)

tell me about your german heritage

Attached: 9b0.jpg (840x560, 164K)

Western Poland.

OY VEY

That's why Germany and the rest of Europe need immigrants

(while not giving them any welfare, of course)

>That's why Germany and the rest of Europe need immigrants

DAS RITE

Jews

Good idea.

We are ruled by retards. People were talking about that 20 years ago. According to the article they really wanted to correct that with immigrants.

Attached: 15463423421.png (550x550, 142K)

If so much of the first world is collapsing due to demographics why is abortion legal?

Oh jolly gee, look at all those cities absobing the people.
Eastern states problem are mainly economical & Wessie cucks' racism.

This all just proves that human life is a genetic dead end

Because you wouldn't want to be outnumbered by niggers that fast.

The birth rate difference between whites and blacks in the US was the same before and after abortion

Because their purpose is to destroy Europe.

False

>Why doesn’t the German government reach out to Americans, Australians or Canadians with German heritage and try to pursue them to return to Germany
already does but what kind of retard wants to willingly pay the tax rates here? I pay around 40% income tax plus all the other shit and high prices, particularly electricity. I cannot afford to have kids unless I work like a dog and live like a pauper. Good example, I recently got a quote for a 30 minute handyman job; 250 fucking euros.

Import more niggers! They work so very hard good strong goy!

I agree, but policies are currently made for the lowest common denominator. The stupidest people in Germany are now in direct competition with the ones from the US.

>bring in violent niggers who tried to kill border police
>"Germany has a historic responsibility to take care of poor refugees!"
>bring in poor women who have been raped and beaten by niggers who live now also in Germany
>"WE CANT TAKE EVERYONE"

(((Germany)))