If Brenton Tarrant is such a badass

Why was it so easy to take him in?
Same question for
>Anders Breivik
>Dylann Roof

Attached: christchurch arrest.png (921x515, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213264
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/hell-of-a-coincidence-officers-who-took-down-alleged-christchurch-gunman-were-at-training-exercise.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4
newsroom.co.nz/@news/2019/03/16/491470/ardern-our-gun-laws-will-change#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's written in his manifesto

He really is. But next time target the kills, aim for politicians, traitors and illegals at the border to send a more REAL message.

He wants his Nobel Prize

Roof could have got life in prison if he worked with his lawyers claiming insanity. Dylann, in response, fired his lawyers stating "I want to be remembered for killing niggers not being crazy".

He states that he had no intention of harming New Zealand police who he viewed as largely good for the people.

As for Roof I'm not sure.
Breivik wanted his manifesto published, that's why he didn't shoot at the police. He wanted to negotiate.

This. It amazes me people have all these questions about this event which he clearly answered in his manifesto.

Psychologically I don't see how you go from a mass murdering pyscopath to "I surrender can we stop at Burger King".

Several policemen had to ram his car, drag him out and rough him up to take him in, and he never intended to engage in a firefight with the police because those weren't his target. He just wanted to kill as many invaders as he could. He was actually on his way to a third mosque.

Attached: 1560314554630.png (836x720, 865K)

>mass murdering pyscopath
You should stop with that CNN koolaid, fren.

Because they can only shoot unnarmed People.They shit themselvs if the playing field is even.

Amazingly Tarrant has on the same pattern camouflage as the guy with a gun "picking up a kid at school". It's standard NZ military pattern.
A Cohencidence

Attached: 1552852816394.jpg (912x960, 552K)

How about know why he did it

There is nothing that would imply it. Neither Tarrant nor Breivik wanted to fight them. I don't know about Roof, but some other user may explain.

No, he did not. Tarrant used multicam black, that guy is obviously using a different thing. Also that lad in your photo is now suing for wrongful arrest. Stop being a dummy.
>nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213264

Killing unarmed people praying is a sign of psychopathy. So is being a fanboy.
See a psychiatrist.

>Tarrant used multicam black,
Look again, it's green you mouthbreathing idiot.

He viewed them as invaders

By his route through the city after lost his vehicle, it seems he was expecting to get exfiled...but they left him out to dry like a patsy.

He does after all give the mark, model and license plate number of his vehicle in the live video as well as his full identity. I think he was expecting to record the event for his "team" but they live streamed it instead.
The deliberate mistakes in his manifesto also point to the possibility he was not aware of something being posted as his writings online.

My theory is that he was part of a team (camo man) that left him out to dry.

Both Muslims and ZOG (i.e. Washington and Tel Aviv) do that every day, yet only when a pro-white militant strikes back for once is it "psychopathy". Weird how that works.

Attached: f629da5ab868bbd24dcbea3fe93b46ecb405a4193ab166969e9e16ce35cc43a3.jpg (400x413, 81K)

The moment Tarrant was challenged he ran like a bitch and turned himself in

It's fake news mk ultra programming

No, he used multicam black. Which does use green colors. Why do you need to lie on the internet?

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Also no, guy in camos was released later as unrelated and now is suing for wrongful arrest.

Keep coping, Amir.

Attached: New Project.jpg (1280x403, 379K)

camo man has been walking around chch in camo for over 10 years he has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting and almost everybody in this city knows who he is because wearing full camo 24/7 is his gimmick, calm the fuck down niggers

Politician think they are untoucable. That's why they fuck over people constantly. Every politician who advocates for mass immigration is responsible for the deaths it has caused. Yet no one blames them, no one holds them accountable. Politicians aren't afraid to fuck over people.

You know why people defend Islam? Because they are afraid to oppose them, so they ally with them thinking they win favors and protection. Why they are afraid of them? Because they'll blow up if you criticize them. There's an overtly violent response everytime you say something against them. So people are conditioned not to speak = terrorism works.

This is what I never understood: why the neonazis aren't skinning alive anyone criticizing them even slightly? Instead they allow all the white hate etc. And when you allow people to do something, they'll do it. If you tape a note saying "kick me" on your back, people will kick you and then shift the responsibility onto the note that allows it.

People are animals, they react to pain and reward stimulus like any other organism. I used to think that people would respect if you were nice and fair, now I know better: they understand and respect only pain and fear.

Attached: MiyagiNodsInAgreement.gif (500x270, 1.39M)

Media is also responsible for a lot of shit. And we've all seen the circulating pasta on Jow Forums

Attached: PlayfulSmile.jpg (800x804, 56K)

So is attacking people economically, culturally, and psychologically but nobody ever bitches about that. Probably because it's antisemetic.

You should be used to 5s reaction threads by now and faggots who don't even care enough to make a google search. This is the state of humanity right now.

Hell of a Cohencidence
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/hell-of-a-coincidence-officers-who-took-down-alleged-christchurch-gunman-were-at-training-exercise.html

This is where I got the screenshot in opening post.

Attached: NZ drill coincidence.png (717x532, 71K)

Most of the special police units around the western world train nonstop unless on real raid. Other LEOs are usually training on rotations, so if you live in any larger city, then there is a police unit training right now. More than coincidence this is just MSM trying to create heroes.

source on camo guy?

>fact
A gym instructor with barely a high school degree goes on with planning an attack on multiple sites all by himself
If that does raise a flag in your mind, you are seriously debilitated in your reasoning.
Add to the fact that only the shotgun was purchased legally, the rest of the guns are not even standard on the guncity website, yet the police never specified how he got them, the modifications or even the scopes they could have traced via serial #.

He did not act alone

source?
ya, you don't have one, you are talking out of your ass.

>Add to the fact that only the shotgun was purchased legally, the rest of the guns are not even standard on the guncity website, yet the police never specified how he got them, the modifications or even the scopes they could have traced via serial #.
I already proven you wrong in other thread, just about 30 minutes ago. You left and now you shill the same exact bullshit again. Why? Are you getting paid for this?
>source
see

Wrong on all accounts, Bashir.

thewashingtonstandard.com/new-zealand-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began/?fbclid=IwAR3cTod7edbaJkm0p4NXZN09YWF_Dc9lLTFHQByAUlZDMjlw8U5IXzyrwY4

read the article, inform yourself instead of trying to blow smoke up people's asses.

Ambushing a bunch of unarmed people is lower than nigger tier running like a bitch the first time someone challenges you puts you at the absolute bottom of humanity

Your article doesn't answers my points, why did you even posted it? Special police units train nonstop, sometimes even every single day if not on real raid. This is not a rocket science, shill.

The purchases were confirmed to have been made at gun city but you can't find the base models for the guns he used or the accessories he purchased for said weapons.

You really didn't even check to confirm LOL
you really are mentally deficient.

stop spamming your bullshit

Cry me a river, dumb smelly sandnigger.

>Briefing media, she said the main gunman used five weapons, including two semi-automatic weapons, two shotguns, and a lever action firearm.
(...)
>She said he held a category A firearms license and appeared to have acquired his weapons legally. The licence was obtained in November 2017 and the gunman began purchasing the weapons in December of that year.
>newsroom.co.nz/@news/2019/03/16/491470/ardern-our-gun-laws-will-change#

He bought them legally. Regarding his ARs, it seems he bought some basic bitch cheap rifle and then upgraded with parts bought elsewhere, banned drum mags included. And yes, those rifles WERE available, you can/could get ARs in NZ. There is no "odd" equipment whatsoever. He used possibly fagpul mags which are the most common magazines out there and some cheap strobo which fall the moment he really used the rifle.
Regarding that crap about the red dot/holo he used, no, they could be just as easily Chinese knock-offs. Nevermind the fact that even if really those were trijicon/eotech/whatever - they are not that expensive and you can get them quite easily. Not sure what you wanted to prove them here. I can go out and get both of these sights today.
>Again, only the shotgun was purchased legally
I already proved you wrong on that.
>was using and the bizarre modifications.
Kek, no he was not. You reek of noguns.
>but you can't find the base models for the guns he used
Well duh, they've been banned since.

>Add to the fact that only the shotgun was purchased legally, the rest of the guns are not even standard on the guncity website, yet the police never specified how he got them, the modifications or even the scopes they could have traced via serial #.
You can buy stocks and scopes online on ebay or other sites if you like. You can go on classifieds and buy them for cash in a parking lot. Even if there is a serial number, companies just use that to make certain that their scope or part is under a limited warranty. They don't care who the owner is, they couldn't track that if they tried. Noguns trying to make arguments involving guns are always funny.

>read the article in 10 seconds
go read, stop bullshit.

Everything you need to know is right there in the article.
>We are now learning that this response time would have been longer, but police happened to be conducting a drill nearby practicing for a similar attack.
>Mr. Cahill said it normally would have taken longer, with team members summoned to a police station to suit up. On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

They couldn't be training all the time as a unit, the response team is made up of regular cops that have to go to the station to suit up when a call comes in. LEOs around the world have response units ready at all time, NZ does not.

Go take your meds and have sex. All you are doing here is repeating the same stupid shit that has been debunked.

>zero proof
>believes the official narrative

Give up, you suck as a shill.

the point is now where he could have purchased them, they released that he purchased his supplies ONLINE on guncity.

A cursory examination of their website shows no such "stock guns" of the types he used.
There is no mention of him acquiring anything from elsewhere than guncity.

He is a shill who tries to push this for some time now. See:
>They couldn't be training all the time as a unit,
Yes, they could and they do. There is little point in training alone or with different people than you serve with, you train as a unit.
>the response team is made up of regular cops
Yes, yet you are citing a source talking about special units. "The police said a special armed tactical unit arrived at Al Noor Mosque four minutes after the first officers, or 10 minutes after the initial emergency call." Your own source proves you wrong.
>LEOs around the world have response units ready at all time
Not really. Also first responders =/= swat-like units and similar. And again, those are units who train usually nonstop if not raiding.

I gave you source. Also not an argument, you spamming loser cretin.
>All you are doing here is repeating the same stupid shit that has been debunked.
Nice projection, it is you who is doing this and then running away to different thread.

>A cursory examination of their website shows no such "stock guns" of the types he used.
I already told you, they banned the guns since. Are you fucking retarded?

Show me anywhere that says he bought every piece exclusively at guncity, and they have the receipts to prove it.

Also didn't you said that he only legally bought one gun? And now it is guns? Get your shit straight, dummy.

are you that shill maniac that was inciting violence?
You have the same non arguments and shilly stench to your postings.

Have you seen any information saying otherwise? LOL

the site owner even confirmed he had purchased the guns from guncity which is not even possible.

Fucking shills

Also, you can't find any ARs on the guncity website because they were made illegal. Guess what you can't find in US gun stores? Bumpstocks, they were made illegal.

>ignores all arguments made
>"you have no arguments"
Pottery.

>which is not even possible.
Hurr durr shops do not keep ledgers of buyers
Imagine being this retarded.

>learning comprehension
Only the shotgun he used was actually purchased from gun city.

The others could not have, the stock models don't even exist on guncity and I have failed to see any mention of other places where he obtained said guns.

Jow Forums has an entire post about it

Do you not understand how change of law can change inventory? Before bumpstocks were banned in the US any gun store would have them on their site or shelf. Now that they are illegal you won't find any store that sells them. Same goes for New Zealand, ARs were made illegal, so the gun stores have to get rid of theirs and they remove listings. It's that simple.

you don't have arguments, you post shit that you can't even prove LOL

you have not provided a single source while I have
fuck off shill, get a better job, worthless piece of shit

>Only the shotgun he used was actually purchased from gun city.
That is not what you've said, you lying idiot. See "Add to the fact that only the shotgun was purchased legally"
>the stock models don't even exist on guncity
Since you just have to ignore it from me, see

>you have not provided a single source while I have
What kind of loolooland do you live in, retardo? It's exactly the opposite.

>be badass in a mosque full of unarmed families
>leave mosque, return to your faggot form

Ok....where did he get the swedish and american scopes for example when they are also not available on guncity or in NZ for that matter.
There was never any mention of him buying shit illegally.

show me one proof, a single shred of evidence or fuck off with your bullshit

All three of them accepted that they would be captured beforehand.

You seem salty, Mehmet.

take your meds Mr copy and paste the same shit over and over

they're are a bunch of larping faggots only trying to imitate nazis. none of them can get the results that hitler did, because they are just fools dressing up.

You can get the sights on a fucking amazon, you absolute tool. Just try looking for eotech or trijicon or any other sights manufacturer there.

I already proven itt that it is you, who copypastes his points to shill them further, even after proven wrong in different thread.

Good info thanks Brazil user. Can you post some sauce?
Also in the opening post I should have included the Parkland Massacre patsy Nikolas Cruz

Attached: IMG_IMG_suspect.jpg_18_1_3_1_FPDJL6N8_L385103233.jpg (1140x855, 204K)

>third mosque
where is the video of the second one anyway?

if people starts shooting politicans there will be more than just gun rights being taken away.

Reality is irrelevant to these idiots. They just want to feel like they got a “gotcha”. Whether they actually have one or not doesn’t matter. They’re still going to pat themselves on the back and celebrate. They want to feel victorious without having to actually get up and do something.

Are you asking why people who were targeting Invaders didn't also target citizens?

That’s because you’re too stupid to think outside the moment.

trademe.co.nz
Type in aimpoint, you get aimpoints. I don't know what american sight he had, but I would bet it's there too.

Because, it's all staged BS.

He turned himself in

New Zealand Defense Force actually switched to a digitalized version of Multiscam a few years ago

Attached: 5.56mm MARS-L.jpg (660x439, 59K)

>Don’t kill invaders if they take a moment to stop to pray. Ignore the rapes and murders they commit. They’re currently not armed.

You’re stupid.

David Tipple, the owner and managing director of Gun City, said at a press conference on Monday that the suspect had purchased four "A Category" firearms and ammunition from its online store in three or four separate orders between the end of 2017 and March 2018.

However, the man did not buy his military-style semi-automatic weapon, also known as an assault weapon, from Gun City, Tipple said. "I watched the video [of the attacks], I saw the rifle ... and it was not from any Gun City-affiliated store," he added.
So he did not purchase the AR style gun or a model of it from the site.

So where did he get them?
Why hasn't the media identified the sources of his other guns?

the (((MSM))) is full of shit and so are you

>Amazon, man
Amazon is known to collaborate with law enforcement, why have they npt released a statement if he had purchased them from said online source?

>Germany defending muslim invaders
Kek. Might just change my name to Abdul and head over and rape your women, know a beta bitch like you wouldn't do anything about it

Because he isn't a mass murdering psychopath. Killing invasive parasites is not murder, by definition. And psychopathy is a fake condition that comes from the pseudoscience known as psychology.

Facebook took down the live stream before he got their

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 764587.jpg (682x900, 84K)

How else do you stop an invasion nigger?
>Bu.. but the invasion is peaceful. When they’re not raping your daughters.

>if people starts shooting politicans there will be more than just gun rights being taken away.
Well now, that depends. If LEO are quietly with us on the DL, there will be limits to what the politicritters can get away with.

Ironically unlike the majority of migrants applying for asylim the Palestinians were authentic. Can't blame anyone escaping the occupied territory hellhole that is Israel. So they escape that only to be massacred in a political stunt. Pathetic.

Attached: idfabuse.jpg (600x337, 44K)

You are again proving yourself wrong. You said that only shotgun was legally purchased and not it's not one gun, but four. Jacinda said that all were purchased legally too. See >where did he get it
I don't know, neither do you. All we know is that all guns were bought legally. Where doesn't really change a thing though, it's not like ARs were ever rare in NZ.
>why have they not released a statement if he had purchased them from said online source?
Why would they do that? If they did sold them, then they probably committed the information to the LE already. Rest of it is bad PR and also not usually a thing you can read in media.

And again, what does this proves in your head?

It's probably some dumb smelly turk anyway.

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

All ARs are the same. It's stupidly simple to change out the stock or handguard. Just because that idiot doesn't know this doesn't mean Tarrant didn't buy the actual gun from guncity.

you can easily piece together the "profile" of Tarrant from the various MSM sources.

As with all false flag operations there are loose ends such as where he got some of his equipment and guns. They have not released a clarification on this, it stopped with the gun city owner saying they sold him 4 guns and ammo.

>source of his sudden financing
This one is even more odd. They keep going back and forth, the most recent article was "confirming" his Jow Forums meme about making bank off crypto. The latest article says he struck it rich by making the right moves during a pump and dump scheme.
>it was an insurance for cancer related to asbestos.

his father was a garbage man, they were very low middle class, an insurance amount was never disclosed nor have they provided any proof that he obtained his money that way, they actually fell back on the crypto meme.

Again, are we supposed to believe that a high school educated gym teacher knew how to beat a pump & dump if he was not in on it?

As with all these cases, the official story is filled with holes and false information.

Psycho take your meds

yes, one of them was an aimpoint, the other was american, manufactured in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Both models have a serial number. It would have easily taken the authorities two shakes of a lamb's tail to ascertain the name of the company he obtained said scopes from.

Why then are they silent about this pertinent fact?

did you even read?
the serial numbers assigned to them are not.

Bad linking, for this dummy.

>This one is even more odd
No, it is really not you twat. He inherited most of his money, media agree on that. Bitconnect is and always was quite literally a meme, since it was a scam from day 1.
>they were very low middle class,
They really are not, they are usually very well paid because of work-related risks and shitty environment. In my country, in Poland and Germany they are getting way more than average wage is. Also life insurance or cashout from work-related cancer can get really high too.
>As with all these cases, the official story is filled with holes and false information.
You were unable to post and prove a single one. All you did is to contradict yourself and lie.

They both could also be Chinese knockoffs. And again, if he was buying from some huge-ass dealer like American user posted or Amazon, then there is little value at that too.
>Why then are they silent about this pertinent fact?
Kek, are you fucking real? Nigger since when law enforcement do these things publicly? Were they talking about shit Breivik put on his Ruger? No, why would they.

this fucking psycho is in every Tarrant thread spreading the same bullshit.
Almost as if it is his (((job)))

Because it's irrelevant which company he (or the person he bought from in private sale) bought it from. It's a scope, not a grenade.

I am wise to you, buddy.

Funny thing, coming from a guy who always shills same thing and ignores when proven wrong.

Not an argument.

nice strawman
>the MSM did not provide the info because it is not important
>passing of sweeping gun laws in a week

ok, schlomo

>faggot defending killing unarmed families
much much whiter than you ahmed

They didn't ban scopes brainlet.

Killing people outside of your tribe is not a bad thing.

>wow, media doesn't report on selling a harmless component which is completely legal to sell to pretty much everyone
>must have been mossad then

Attached: 1559835208787.jpg (629x504, 36K)

Because those accessories can be bought anywhere and have no restrictions on them, dipshit. That's like asking where he bought his pants.

>they never go after politicians that are the cause of it all
That's how you KNOW they're LARPing faggots, working for kikes.

Attached: 38076463279.jpg (635x468, 32K)

You provide only conjecture and stawman arguments.

you are either a troll with no life who knows better
a complete idiot that does not know what straw man arguments are, in which case, you should lurk more before posting
or you are a shill...which is what you clearly are as you are in every Tarrant thread to the point that people call upon you like they do the Canadian during humor threads.

keep copy pasting your drivel.