Mother begs court to spare life of ex-husband who killed pair's five children

>The mother of five children killed by their father has stunned a US courtroom by asking the jury to spare her ex-husband's life.

>"He did not show my children any mercy by any means, but my kids loved him, and if I'm speaking on behalf of my kids and not myself that's what I have to say," Amber Kyzer said on the witness stand in South Carolina on Tuesday (local time).

>Under cross-examination by prosecutor Suzanne Mayes, she added: "I'll respect whatever the jury decides."

>A jury convicted Timothy Jones Jr of five counts of murder last week for the killings in his Lexington home in August 2014.

>The same jurors are deciding if he will get the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

>Ms Kyzer said while she prayed for Jones and personally opposed the death penalty, there had been many moments watching the trial when she wanted to "fry him".

Whites genociding themselves. Kek.

Attached: 11203232-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-12/timothy-jones-ex-wife-asks-life-be-spared-over-children-killing/11203008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Female rights are a mistake. Whoever went to the stand next stepped in a puddle.

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-12/timothy-jones-ex-wife-asks-life-be-spared-over-children-killing/11203008

Based. Fuck the death penalty.

True.

Why does it take 5 years to get a trial done

Damn, she really hates the death penalty, but than again, wouldn't any mother hate any kind of murder after her five kids were killed.

Literally no tho. Death penalty for provable premeditated murder and above makes perfect sense. Tax money required for one shot of euthanasia costs way less than tax money required for the food and water to feed them for life.

(((Lawyers)))

This woman knows what she’s doing. Life in general population is going to be living hell. Child killers, and chomos are treated like garbage by literal human garbage. With the death penalty, he stay alive fo a couple more decades. With this, he gets a year at most.

>Timothy Jones Jr
What was the motive?

good point...But I doubt she is thinking that far.

Only it doesn't when you factor in the length of time on death row (usually decades) and the appeals process which involves some of the highest courts in your state, which is unfortunate really in these red-handed murder cases

NVM...Looks like she left his fat ass for some teenager, he got the kids. Claims one just died after PT punishment (I dont see how) then in an attempt to save them from their mother...he kills them. Dude must be very high EST, tons of woman do this exact same thing all the time, usually the men have the decency to kill the whole family including themselves.

Lmao,if living as "human garbage" is worse than death, then why don't all those murderers and pedos plea for the death penalty?

When presented with what appears to be your imminent death vs..not, most people choose the latter. Some have insisted they be put down quickly and offer no resistance. Even in those cases some bleeding hearts will take it upon themselves to keep them alive.

And has been said the DP can take decades to fulfill...Its bullshit.

>Whites genociding themselves. Kek.
Anomaly, KEK
We both know other races do this 10x more.

>imminent death vs..not
No,imminemt death vs living as human garbage. What you're doing is looking at the data(human garbage which desperatly cling to life) and then pull assumptions out of your ass to justify why giving them their wish is actually worse than death.
And the bad implementation of the dp doesn't mean that the dp is intrinsically bad.
Death is worse than living as human garbage as tons of human garbage around the world seem to be quite fond of life and it's not suprising as they choose potential happiness over the certain end of all happiness.

You asked a question..I answered it.

If I say to you, im going to kill you now, or lock you up for the rest of your life...what would you choose? hey arent thinking about how shitty their life will be, they are only thinking at at an instinctual level of self preservation. Like I said, some do literally DEMAND to be killed as fast as fucking possible.

>You asked a question..I answered it.
It was a rethorical question you fucking aspie.

And most sane people would pick life over death and rather go to prison, simply because death is worse than life in prison.
And yeah, "some" as in a large minority of people demands to be killed.
But most don't because they want to life and they want continou to life after being years in prison.

>it was rhetorical question

On a scale of one to chris chan

How autistic are you?

Top middle kid got what it deserved.

Yeah I can't tell if she's opposed to the death penalty or she's too horny at the sight of violence directed towards her.

Nah. If I murdered my kids my wife would be out there giving a speech about how executions need to allow for more pain and suffering.

\I'd turn around and kill the mother too and be rid of their fucking genetics.

Yeah and they out number us 10x more...