"ya lmao my daughter died

now watch this fucking professional lay down the WORK"
>oh shit the cameras were on?

how r we supposed to believe sandy hook actually happened?

Attached: Tot5QC.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VcHvhdNc_Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are laughing right in the face of the morons who bought that shit.

why is Lieberman still free?

Sandy Hook was a hoax of epic proportion. Thanks, Obama!

You are late to the party, like 300 more false flags have happened since this one.

Never Forget Sandy Hoax

wincing from crying uses the same muscles as laughing you face blind aspergers autist

name 1

hahahahahahaha wut

Why is Hillary still free?
Why is Obama still free?
Why is Bill "I keep my cigars in a pussy humidor" Clinton still free?

>crying, no tears
ok my retarded little friend

Isn't it weird? Not one scrap of evidence proving any false flag since the very beginning! Like, yeah the towers free fall, but who is to say the jet fuel didn't melt the beams? Yeah so a guy laughed after his daughter died, maybe it was the Diazepam kicking in?

it is called plausible deniability, son.
you need to lurk more before posting

>tears come in an endless supply
whew

Bill clinton did nothing wrong

What user? You find it odd that a grieving dad would be laughing casually the day his daughter died and suddenly switch into grieving dad mode once he realizes the cameras are on?

>no puffy eyes
>eyes are white, not red
>no sign he cried

Take your meds, that dude shows no signs he was crying.
Have your dad kick you in the balls, cry for a bit then go look at your face in the mirror..,if you can recognize your own face, I fear you may be an aspie.

It's sad, but I truly believe there are some Lefty parents out there hoping for their child to become a martyr just so they can get on TV and denounce guns.
Some sort of political Munchausen by proxy thing.

No, it's called get some evidence first before making stupid accusations.

I wonder if he is just a narcissistic psychopath, devoid of emotion except pleasure at being in the spotlight? Then he catches himself and runs human_emotion.exe

Look at the guy behind him who is kinda like wtf and uncomfortable at the guy's happy mood.

Narcissists are like 2% of the population (probably underestimated) and psychopaths are 1% of the population. Considering the number of parents of the victims the odds are reasonable one would be a narcissist/psychopath. Much more likely than a massive hoax conspiracy right? Ockham's Razor?

When you have an unexpected tragedy occur you often don't respond like a woman in a melodrama. You will have a self defense response.

Yeah i think you are right

Has this guy kept a low profile since? Or has he been out there as an activist or guest on tv?

Indelible to the Hippocampus

Making it obvious is a type of reverse psychology trick. Normies are bowled over by the boldness of the lie and will actually use how obviously fake something is as an argument FOR its authenticity.

>Munchausen by proxy thing
Low hanging fruit is pretending your kid is trans though.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and can assure you it really happened

In times of grief people do strange things. Saddest day of my life when my brother died. While at the coroners office me and my sister both burst out laughing cause this slow old boomer whipped out telescopic glasses, which took him 2 minutes to assemble.

Have you ever had an unexpected death in your life? How did you respond?

>diazepam

STOP CASTING YOUR NPC SPELLS HERE

>Drinking that Kool-Aid
Good Goy

I wouldnt be at a press conference my guy

The fire station video is the nail in the coffin for Sandy Hook. Literally actors just wandering along set paths like extras in a movie scene. Sandy Hook was an exercise for CIAniggers to see how far they can push fake news.

>hears a joke
>laughs
do you people really believe this was fake? my last principal had one of her students die during this event.

"Hey robbie! Robbie! Hey robbie! Ligma. Ligma balls hahah"

Ok maybe

No doubt. I believe that's exactly what all those minors transitioning is about.

lol, okay this is epic

But really, the shooting did occure

Sandy Honk

There was an event but it was no shooting

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x153, 112K)

>The fire station video is the nail in the coffin for Sandy Hook

poast link to video. I don't understand what you're talking about.

but there was a shooting and children died. Maybe we should focus on mental health?

Check out lingere party sandy hook massacre or something

kek Wasn't this the very night of the day it happened? kek
Even if the next day...

U can do that

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x219, 948K)

What was gained from "faking" this shooting? nothing, that is what.

I do believe that the Vegas shooter was a nut that the FBI used.

Why were there 0 helicopters for medical evac?

so you are telling me that an entire school was in on a fake shooting?

I don't know the protocols for a shooting and neither do you so I cant answer that question. Also did that area even have the resources for helicopters?

>Sandy Hook was a hoax of epic proportion

Not even close.

Attached: white people.jpg (550x550, 93K)

The theory is that there were no pupils at the school and it had been empty for some time.

But hundreds of people evacuated the school. That is a dumb theory.

Yes it did and there are always helicopters during an event. Just as welm remember the guy in the woods? Of course you dont

Look at the video, it's the same people walking in and out of the building in a loop.

There were a lot of people there but not everyone were students you got hoodwinked. Bamboozled

UK pajeets are so insecure

The entire town was an intelligence front. There are towns like this all over the country, populated entirely by glowniggers

show the video, Like I said my principle knew a student who died. I don't think she was in on this lol

>1 post

Someone always says they have a cousin in every sandy hook thread. Why was the kid’s name? How old? Give us something to help us believe you.

>519▶
> (You)
>The entire town was an intelligence front. There are towns like this all over the country, populated entirely by glowniggers

Citation needed

Yeah, this was super strange. I watched the same guy walk circles around the place or something like that from why I remember. It was bizarre.

Who is your principal?

>but there was a shooting
False
>children died
False
>hundreds of people evacuated the school.
False.

With getting the guns, the jews can't proceed with their infernal plans.

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

I am not going to potentially doxx myself. Her husband is a somebody in my state.

Also nothing has been gained from these "fake" shootings.

Then show me evidence that is not edit. Please BTFO me

>Also nothing has been gained from these "fake" shootings.
Lot of gun control shit these days over there huh?

youtu.be/VcHvhdNc_Y4

S

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Every sandyhook thread there's someone claiming to know someone effected by it. It's a troll

What gun control? Trump has done more gun control then Obama. Maybe the NRA just sucks and should do its job?

>show me evidence
The evidence is that there is no evidence of your claims at all. No picture or videos of the shooting. No pictures or videos of deaths. No pictures or videos of evacuations. The burden of proof lies on the person making positive claims, i.e. you.

Just one? Sure thing, bud - the "MAGA Bomber" with the "pipe bombs".

It wasn't about gun control. It was testing the limits of simulated news events.

Parkland Hook was the dumbest gun grab attempt by the Joo World Order.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

Yeah, I just dont see it. Could it happen maybe, and has the CIA done this before yes they have but I have spoken to people about this issue and it did happen.

I know the Oklahoma bomber was a false flag. I mean where was john doe?

That is new to me

>events aren’t milked for agenda advancing purposes over long periods of time

Its not that hard to take guns away form America. Just infiltrate the NRA with terrorist.

Attached: North.jpg (254x198, 7K)

from the same time period.
>lol xD my entire family was tied up and executed with rifle blasts to the head! xDD L O L when he blasted me in the head point blank my finger deflected the bullet though! i LOVE harry potter *devil horns* lets parade the country blaming guns now xD
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
there were tons of fake as fuck events during those few years. most have been memory holed because the media pumped them out, shilled them for a short time and then moved to the next.

Watching people believe that was like getting shot in the face

No, crazy stuff happens sometimes and corrupt people try to take advantage of those said crazy stuff

>meme flag
>retard posting
Gr8 b8 m8.
Or you're just a fucking moron

Attached: bait 13.jpg (625x626, 49K)

I actually never even thought about the Oklahoma bombing as a false flag. Haven’t thought about it for years honestly. It was actually a false flag?

When crazy stuff happens, there is evidence for it, unlike with the fake shooting at Sandy Hook which has zero evidence at all. No photos or videos of evacuations, no blood anywhere, etc.

Attached: F45982C5-4325-4188-96FB-ECBA24ACF6D8.jpg (148x139, 6K)

Everyone knows this was Obama's little way of trying to take away guns

That was good times, everyone making OC bombs.

Man you tube has gassed many clips. I cant find the original Oklahoma reporting on john doe number 2. Creepy.

Never seen this before. Holy fuck that shit looks fake

Well, you cant show dead kids on the TV

I’ll dip into it later and look into it. Curious. Thanks for the tip, user.

Moron

Attached: Alan_Kurdi_lifeless_body.jpg (240x197, 14K)

Or liveleak?

Yeah, pretty much there was another guy with timmy and he left before the attack. Also he looked like some popular CIA agent.

But the CIA uses crazy people all the time. this is a declassification fact.

But doesn’t the vibe about this seem different from Columbine? A lot of people came out after columbine and spoke about it, there were pieces of evidence from the shooters, videos, etc. Dylan and Eric were so real. But we don’t know anything about sandy hook really. Who died? Are people still doing interviews about it? Are there any pictures or evidence? I dunno. It just feels different.

i meant to say white kids, also I think a kid filled with bullets is far to extream to show.

You can show people evacuating the school. You can show images of blood trails by the doors. You can show images of aftermath inside the school. Yet none of this exists.

Well that and props couldnt fit the dummies with realistic exit wounds so they just scrapped it

S

>analyses 4kb gif
fuck off

At least (((Ellen))) got to the bottom of Las Vegas / Mandalay Bay for us.

Attached: 20171018.jpg (750x500, 52K)

But showing 5 year old white kids with bullet holes is just to much. Overall I will look into sandy but from what I have heard it was real. Peace out all, and look into Oklahoma