Romanians living outside Romania

these people are being persecuted and it is our duty to protect them. By force if necessary.

Attached: SE_Europe_Romanians.png (740x996, 162K)

Fuck off. Nobody seems to persecute the Romanians who actually work. I do call your gypsies begging in the streets parasitic trash when they bother me, however.

>Transylvania full blue

>these people are being persecuted
how & why?

>these people are being persecuted
good

im romanian and I dont feel persecuted on my 13 euros per hour

they are not presented as romanians in the census in the countries where they live even though they present themselves as such.
they are barred from learning their language in school.

ok

fuck the rats fleeing a sinking ship; you should get the bullet first you pathetic traitors

Attached: gfhg777.jpg (900x507, 71K)

>All of Vidin is marked as dark blue

yeah ok LOL

Give us back northern Dobruja

Fuck off pajeet, they are so integrated, they totally forgot your shithole.

Hmmm... no... wait... no still no

give us back south Dobrudja

excellent even

you can do that.

we do it too.

we're literally mixed here but still the Hungarians are a minority and if you're willing to support them against us then I ask you this?
why dont give Transylvania to the slovaks, german saxons, gypsies? they are minorities too, the same way hungarians are.

and the szekelys are just a mistake really.

Hey OP. Create la revolucion in Moldova with the help of EU. I know Russia might not let Romania do it. Nowadays, media creates great image of persecuted people. Social media plus foreign help create good impact.

aren't saxons and slavs even more of a minority there than hungarians though?

And what would we gain from that?

Transylvania is just the biggest possible fuck up of borders, literally the two groups live on the opposite side of the country to which they belong in the province so it can really be split without a major politicap campaign to fairly connect land

I'd be glad talking to an Aussie, a mutt or a brit rather than explaining why Moldova should become a part of Romania.
Just take a loot on how Rompetrol could invest and expand their business. Comprende?