Just got my food stamps today. Why does Jow Forums think social programs are a bad thing...

Just got my food stamps today. Why does Jow Forums think social programs are a bad thing? If it wasnt for the government I’d starve

Attached: 99411701-9B33-49F0-8465-7C341EB60682.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Nice bait, but you should starve anyway you linguine wristed jew

How did you know I’m a wristlet?

shut the fuck up faggot

Calm down buddy

Attached: FB7F5273-35F8-4570-A02E-A4E6BFAAAC01.png (1653x1023, 823K)

Welfware warriors rise up

You get foodies too? I dont qualify for SSI

Attached: 1DDC1579-19B9-490D-984B-9AD663CE81AA.jpg (628x623, 35K)

they take away personal responsibility and accountability. also they the lack of welfare programs promotes a healthy weight

Im 6’0” and 170 lbs my weight isnt an issue

You are a burden, gratz.

I am glad you are fed and doing well. Wagies should feel shamed they dont contribute more to the hungry class.

No im not.
Thank you bro. They should tax wagies a bit more so I can get more foodies. I’m a growing boy

Because I enjoy hoping into my Tacoma at 3am to drive to Sheetz where I can buy beer and literally any food or beverage I want, all while burning 93 grade gasoline with my windows rolled down while blaring literally any music I want from any music playing app from a smartphone.
I enjoy doing these things more because I use my own money to pay for all of it.

Sounds like frivolous bullshit. I enjoy not having to wake up to an alarm and doing whatever I want when I want. Also not having some asshole boss breathing down my neck all the time is fucking nice.

Most food stamp nigs just buy like 30 bags of Doritos then sell them for 3/4 price on their street corner and use that money to buy cigs and fruity liquor.

>if I didn’t get help from the government I’d starve
Yes that’s exactly why I hate it

Yes...yes you are. If you don't contribute, you're a burden.

Ive never done that shit.
Whatever buddy
My family has paid so much money in taxes. I deserve more honestly.

Your family is not you, that's not how it works. Should i stop working because my father worked his ass off? You are a burden, accept it.

So you would prefer to live life as a pathetic leech, a grown ass man who relies on his government for survival?
Fuck that, you can be that guy if you want. I'm going to continue to earn my own shit and not have to depend on others

Its basically free anyways idk why people complain about people who get foodstamps
I could work but I decide not to. Anyone should be able to rely on the government if we choose to.

What about the sense of pride and character knowing that you aren't a leech on society, like me? Do you not have that? If not then you are full of absolute "dont give a fuck" and should be destroyed instead of having money wasted on you

I just dont give a fuck.

Then no fucks should be given about your pitiful excuse of trying to survive. Do us all a favor now and sell your stamps for drugs, which we all know you're going to do, and just go ahead and OD for me. I dont want my tax dollars to go to supporting you and your laziness

You dont work, you dont eat
You dont grind, you dont shine

It's not going to kill you to fill out an application so you can possibly work with me at walmart!

Attached: 1560360398930604237917120534424.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

I dont use drugs
I would love to work at walmart with you bro

Good for you. We have evolved passed where we needed almost everyone to work. Congrats on your comfy lifestyle.

There is no better feeling than commandeering goods from some ragey wagies. I assure you they are just jealous and frustrated with their lives full of obligation.

Attached: wage slave logic.jpg (992x1856, 1.06M)