What kind of threads usually attract high IQ posters?

What kind of threads usually attract high IQ posters?

I'm sick of arguing with trolls, rednecks and zoomers. I want to go into threads were people actually know what they are talking about so I can get some knowledge myself.

Where can I find smart people in Jow Forums?

Attached: 1557868223983.gif (300x169, 3.07M)

BLACKED threads

Maybe try Quora, op.

Threads off of this board, where if you want to post a VPN is recommended. This board is filled with spam 24/7 ever since the end of 2016 because of its efficacy. "Never again" is their motto. Sure, they have their bets hedged for either candidate, but they clearly wanted one to win more than the other, puppet or not.

Every thread will have trolls and shills trying to derail it, you just have to learn how to ignore it

Rick and Morty threads

/thread

threads about precise historical, geopolitical, scientific or philosophical questions.

So, not any on this board then

Lurk moar.

The problem is the 110-130 IQ people here are mostly underachievers or mentally upset a bit such as having autism or adhd, thus you're not getting normal smart people but socially retarded intelligent people who can't articulate and thus really cone off as dumb, or people who like to play dumb for fun.

you can try Jow Forums on 8ch
idk if it's any good tho

>Doesn't realize the entire point of Jow Forums is shitposting and LARPing.
The hi IQ people are all pretending to be retarded boomers and zoomers

Is this an honest question or one of those ironic teases by Stacy ""Sttoppp it you guys, stop shitposting ooh ohh!!! /b/!!! shitpost harder!!! I mean.. s-s-stop it Chad"

Anywhere else but Jow Forums. Anywhere else but Jow Forums.

so like you?

>smart people in Jow Forums
anyone here who has a shred of intelligence just laughs at all the retards flinging shit at each other

I never implied otherwise. If I was actually important I wouldn't be shitposting at 1232 on a weekday

this
this
this

Attached: 92a.gif (200x200, 102K)

>tfw too intelligent to be a lemming but still mentally defective so unable to accomplish anything particularly great.

Attached: png.png (425x520, 229K)

You faggots using canadian IPs really grind my gears

>doubt

High iq people don't like particular threads. They just know how to avoid shill, slide threads or just threads that derail from politics.

Such as this one.

Sage.

Make a good and detailed OP that fosters discussion. I always have plans on making them, but realize that no matter how good the op is, niggers don't read it and will shit up the thread with shills as well. Just don't feed them (you)s

/tv/ shitpost threads

Attached: dont understand tv.webm (720x405, 2.39M)

>smart people
>Jow Forums
Pick one...

Start by avoiding frogposting and frogpost threads. 99% of them are low effort garbage.

Jow Forums wasn't always retarded. It was about 80% serious and 20% shitposting before 2016, but after Trump became USA's president the numbers basically swapped.

>brainletrage.webm

Nowadays only about 20% of the content is of any value, the rest is shitposting or distraction threads.

this shit is such a cope, the average IQ of Jow Forums is probably somewhere around 95 these days. Over half of posters show serious signs of mental illness.
MUH Q
MUH FBI user
MUH JULLIAN ASSANGE
MUH BADSELFEATER
MUH KIKE STOCKMARKET CRASH
MUH ASTEROID
MUH FALSE FLAG
MUH FALSE FLAG
MUH FALSE FLAG

If you weren't brand fucking new, you'd know Jow Forums is actually wrong about literally everything all of the fucking time and it's gotten so bad with the boomers, shitskins, and plebbit migrations here during the election it's almost unusable. The only reason Jow Forums even appears correct sometimes is because the jew is going to jew, and shitskins are going to follow their predispositions, but nu/pol/ aren't even the ones who figured these things out. They were told about them and they just repeat what they've been told, with very little understanding hence the unironic constant "KIKE SHILL" accusations. Nu/pol/ couldn't convince fucking Hitler of race-realism anymore. God I hate you motherfuckers.

S

It's rare but they show up from time to time. Obviously it is Jow Forums though. Any and all of those topics are going to attract the schizo's.

People who boast about their IQ are losers.

Antarctica threads. They are rare, but they contain insane amounts of information about the discovery. You will hear about a certain council. I will tell you this one and only time. Be very very cautious because that information can put you under if you ever pursue it.

>Economics
>Bitcoin
>Geopolitics
>Philosophy
>History

That´s it even the space exploration threads are quickly overrun by schizos those are the only ones tolerable in this board.

Attached: 1560133618996.jpg (1080x964, 207K)

141 IQ checking in. I go to threads about Aliens/UFO's & threads relating to animals or CATS. You generally won't see as much pissing & moaning in those threads and might actually get some decent banter. Oh, and I go to any thread revolving around a "breaking news" event, even though those threads are retard magnets. This cartoon image board needs FAR more cat & alien threads.

Attached: 95709285745908437.gif (400x225, 958K)

this is Jow Forums, you come here for the same reason trolls and retards do, so that you don't have a history that anyone you debate can use to humiliate and silence you

eventually you decide you need to use others' histories to humiliate and silence them because any random troll can rip apart your shitty ideas with a single meme, but once you leave for reddit et. al. you find out other people are better at using your history against you than you are at using theirs against them, so you come crawling back

Attached: burnsplaque.png (522x381, 112K)

certainly not this one you r*dditspacing faggot

>Where can I find smart people in Jow Forums?
lmao

Quora is the usual leftie agenda pushing nonsense like everywhere else. The Guardian's comments section is more honest than that place when it comes to anything political.

Just find the threads missing the JIDF.

Israel has an average IQ of 90 and they are cerainly not sending their best, and it shows

Lurk moar faggot

Just post something current that isn't a blatant copypasta shill thread.

Go to /x/

You can find them in Jow Forums

/nsg/ and /ptg/

nigger hate threads

the best trolls here have the highest IQ I think

Jordan Peterson ones did back before he turned explicitly anti-white-identity. They were comfy - and a rare phenomenon.

Any high-IQ thread will also attract low-IQ people though.

>smart
>nu/pol/
Pick one dumbass