Do people who can't defend themselves against abuse by their employers deserve it?

Do people who can't defend themselves against abuse by their employers deserve it?

Attached: amazon.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

aren't there other places of employment?
couldn't someone leave their workplace?
who defines 'abuse' by employers?
we need more details than what you've provided cuck

>deserve it
based on what moral/philosophical framework?
Does a spider deserve to be eaten by another spider? I don't know. Supply and Demand will regulate

My first question was: Who the fucking retarded fuck would ask a question like that, then I spotted the flag. You austrians are trully the asshole of mankind. You make me hate my own kind more than anything.

>inb4 some fag attacks me
the avg austrian got a long list of mental illnesses. I didnt made up this shit, these people are legit crazy, cruel, and the worst kind of hypocrite assholes.

To answer your question because you are an emotionless dead end: If you gotta bully the weak to feel better about yourself then you deserve the bullet. In an ideal world people like that are not in position of power and one day we will have the solution to filter the selfish sociopath assholes and give them what they deserve: the bullet.
Sociopaths contribute nothing to society, they never did.

Probably but Amazon workers arent abused tho.

yes, they should've stayed in their countries of origin.

If they chose to stay in an abusive employment environment you have no one but yourself to blame.

Just leave lmao

>should people who refuse to learn any useful skills in life make less than people who make sacrifices to be useful members of society?
yes

Sitting on break at a fullfillment center I can tell you they work hard but they have a massive turnover rate for those who cant cut it and find work elsewhere. The pay is shit. $15 an hour and they do work hard enough for more. There are plants in the area that start at $17-$20 where unskilled operators work half as hard. Some people just feel secure with $15 I guess.

>$15 an hour and they do work hard enough for more
Can you break down how you come to the conclusion that they should be paid more than $15 an hour?

In some cases. Sometimes the person is so retarded and incapable they have almost no hope of going somewhere better and in those cases they're abused by whomever hires them. People with college degrees doing salaried professional work? Fuck em. If they can't stand up for themselves or go someplace better that's their problem. A company won't change if the drones don't force them to by voting with their feet.

>to be useful members of society
that is virtually never the primary reason people try to do better for themselves
you're not living "for society" - you're living for yourself and the people (and possibly principles) that are important to you

i work at amazon build center. i'm so sick of the forced diversity, which they remind us about almost every day this month. "kindness week". "pride day" - right after "beatles day"... can we just work, already? god forbid i speak my mind and reveal my conservative values.

one thing i'll tell you is if you're a non-white female, then you're free to talk and do absolutely nothing 90% of the shift. no way in hell you'll be fired, because they have diversity quotas. non-white male or white female or gay white male, etc. - then you're in the middle. but if you're a straight white male (at least you appear as one) then you better not mess one little thing up. the PAs can be real assholes and it borders on adult bullying.

Still. a few of the hardest workers i've worked with have been non-white females, and i am by no means saying they can't work - they can. and the nicest/chillest/hardest working person there is a lesbian black chick. but most of them don't bother, and they were only hired and still have their job because of their identity. if they did that with any "group", then over time, they'd all be like that too, including white males.

Attached: water_spider.jpg (800x533, 336K)

Its in my post moron. Higher wages for unskilled positions open in the area. Also I'm in Illinois where they raised the min wage to $15 as it is. Why work your ass off when you can work at a gas station for the same pay?

Black girl here has a permanant 5 pound restriction and literally couldn't do nuffin. She stands there all day leaning on her pack station table.

there's this one filipina woman, about 40, and all she does is scan jiffies. she will destroy your pallets. you will have a hard time building and you will have to keep rebuilding. if there's too many boxes (not just heavy boxes) she will leave to another lane, and scan jiffies there or go to the bathroom. everybody knows what she's doing, and everybody just pretends like they don't notice. that's what political correctness and equity-not-equality does. it's insanity.

plenty of other women talk and never pick up anything heavier than 5 lbs. a lot of black girls just scanning jiffies and talking and talking, and they know they need a certain scan rate - around 200 - and they just keep it there and purely by the numbers, they look FATASTIC. meanwhile i'm doing almost nothing but heavy boxes, building, rebuilding. my scan rate is half theirs, and i'd be more likely to get fired. and workers like that filipina woman do far more harm than good. they should pay her to just stay home. give her a raise.

lately i've been working on trucks and in manual lanes. busting my ass carrying 200 lbs of boxes hundreds of feet, meanwhile i see 4 people just smiling and talking. PAs and higher-ups, women, etc. it's a real motivation killer seeing that shit.

still i'm getting paid 15 an hour. as long as i'm not getting shit for low scan rates when i'm doing more than 3 other people, then i don't even give a fuck. but i'm just hoping they get on my case and i will lash the fuck out. they don't deserve me. thanks for reading my rant. waiting for a faggot to call me a crybaby. 3. 2. 1...

FANTASTIC* lol, freudian slip

Can you elaborate more on your hate for the Australian kind?

Crybaby
You should recognize the minorities are oppressed by you and have a much harder time there than you

They are raising the minimum wage here near Portland Metro up to $15/hr soon. Current I am a blue badge in an Amazon sort center making $15/hr. I bust my ass, but you can bet your sweet fifty that when I can make the same money pumping gas I'm going to drop this job like a bad fucking habit.
Jeff Bezos is a greedy piece of shit. Fuck him and fuck Amazon. Fuck all the brown people that work with me, too. You lazy cunts made me racist!!!

This post describes the working conditions for every job in California

No

Attached: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.png (882x756, 40K)

Hello fellow Amazonians! Don't forget that June is Pride Month, and we are celebrating with Glamazon. So, smack the nearest faggot on the ass as soon you get the chance!

Attached: 4402731328944.png (584x219, 12K)

This sounds like this cunt Vangie who works at PDX5 with me. Not sure what race she is, brown and short, some type of SE Asian maybe.

Middletown Delaware PHL7 here. It's shitty here as well man. They took our fucking monthly bonuses too. Absolute fucking shithole these warehouses are.

lol
i personally really, really don't give a fuck about anyone's gender, race, religion, sexuality, political beliefs, etc. - i just think people who actually work should get paid, and people who don't shouldn't... they should hire based on people who are qualified for higher positions, and keep lower entry-level employees - such as myself - who bust their ass every day...

I would go pallet stow man. That's what I do. They say there's a "rate" but it's actually a low-key indirect job so you're practically labor tracked. Although some of the pallets are heavy.

i'm being trained for something similar. i'm being labor tracked every other day now. i like that a lot better, less people. getting boxes on the truck. pretty chill. no scan rates.