Planning to attend the Boston Straight Pride Parade

This will be my first real-world foray into culture war, and I want to be prepared. What sorts of things should one bring to an event that's very likely to get heated? Further, since I'm queer (and will be attending as an ally), I want to leverage that fact so as to maximize lefty butthurt. I welcome suggestions for what to put on a sign.
Straight pride general, I guess. Pic unrelated.

Attached: ladyboy keep away.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superhappyfunamerica.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What sorts of things should one bring to an event that's very likely to get heated
a national flag
a phone to record violence (which you can then report to police)
>I welcome suggestions for what to put on a sign.
>mother + father = family
>transitions aren't scientifically possible
>homosexuality is a disorder

>homosexuality is a disorder
No way fag. I'm bi and proud. Besides, I don't want to give the media/opposition any ammunition; this should all be positive, without anything that can be interpreted as hateful. I get that a bunch of people here hate me on principle, but surely you understand that for now we're on the same side, and if people like me play our cards right it could really do a number on the NPCs.
Some way to record what's happening is a good idea though.

Also, know the public decency laws and repeatedly call the local police for any infraction. Record their repeated refusals to enforce it.

>bi and proud

Gas yourself and dont show up to an event where you are clearly the enemy. You are not and will never be an “ally”

the point of holding those things with obscene phrases on it is so foreigners would look and laugh while getting pick pocketed

>enemy
someone is clearly missing the point of this event
superhappyfunamerica.com/

Attached: 1559291704919.jpg (800x600, 246K)

Maybe a sign that says something like "I suck dick and I support straight pride"

You should bring a noose. And tie it to something that will support your weight. Then put it around your neck. And then jump.

>we're on the same side
If you were on my side, you would kill yourself.

>going to a nu-male cuckserative rally created by the jews

And yet again you fall right into their hands

>I'm bi and proud
>we're on the same side
no we are not.

You fags will all be gassed soon.

Attached: 4L_BxmFJ5DI.jpg (1200x647, 441K)

You’re still a faggot. Gas yourself for the luls, faggot. You don’t deserve rights

Attached: 4L_77tyjFos.jpg (1500x1941, 648K)

Attached: banana suicide.jpg (356x450, 85K)

I'm monogamous, respectable, STD-free, was never molested and have zero interest in children, support the white race and just happen to have fallen in love with a man. Wait to give me the Long Knives treatment until *after* we have saved the West, niggers. This isn't the time for purity spiraling, that's for the progressives to ruin themselves with (and events like this parade will indirectly help with that).

>This isn't the time for purity spiraling

This IS the time for purity spiraling. You are NOT and will NEVER be an ally until you mend your ways and denounce your faggotry for the mental illness and narcissism that it is. You suffer from a grotesque sexual perversion which will resolve if YOU want it to. Make better choices and you will be welcome. Continue to make arguments for unhealthy living and you should not bother to show up even.

>butt slut
Lul

Just hold a sign with a perfectly straight arrow drawn on it.

>Don't purity spiral let us in to your movement
20 years later:
>Hitler was Bi! Nazis are HIV+! Fascistic gay pride worldwide!

I used to be in favor of gay marriage but it took about a year after it was legalized that the slippery slope is real and we can't give LGBT people an inch

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Imagine being threatened by a fucking parade I hope these faggots who are protesting this event get lynched and strung from a fucking tree like a nigger. Worthless fucks.

>Wait to give me the Long Knives treatment until *after* we have saved the West, niggers.
Who do you think we are trying to save the West against, subhuman? Did you believe your Jew masters' lie that race is just skin color? What would even be the point of saving the West if the result is you things get to keep existing? Niggers and spics have to go back, but you get thrown off a building.

prepare to be doxxed and harassed
it's Unite the Right 2.0

Bring something loud and annoying that isn't an air horn.

Caleb is a fag.

Did you have to write a fucking novel to explain that message boards have a variety of ideas? You literally gave them what they wanted idiot.

Although I have to say your assessment is %100 on the money

tee bee aitch anti-jewish SJWs are a bunch of annoying-ass tinfoil hats

Attached: vacscaled.png (750x578, 107K)