Travel in usa

I'm from north Italy, not the shitty south
In August I' ll travel to NY, Boston and Canada
It' s safe bring with me my MAGA hat during the travel?

Attached: Make-Italy-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-MAGA.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Yes, but assuming you're not autistic, you should already know its very impolite and cringey to walk around with political slogans plastered all over yourself.

If you mean NYC, there's a realistic chance of triggering somebody with trump derangement syndrome. Most people are sane enough to have a chuckle if it says Italy, but there are so many people in NYC that you're going to encounter insane minorities no matter how small the minority is.

Not sure how bad things are in Boston.

You will witness many niggers and nonwhites along your journey, goodluck and I'm sorry in advance what we have done to this nation.

Sorry you are coming all this way to go to three total shitholes.

Yeah, if you want to start a fight. People up there are a bunch of pre-triggered pussys.

You are way better off visiting the south.

>MAGA hat in NYC
Absoluety safe, Luigi. I recommend visiting beautiful Harlem, the Bronx too if you got time.

I will never understand when people want to visit here, and just go to NYC. They aren't getting to experience the real America at all. If you aren't visiting the South/Midwest...you aren't seeing/experiencing shit.

Subways are also a good idea. That way you're trapped on a platform in a crowd or in a car with every kind of crazy hobo and nigger on PCP who literally live in the subway system.

tell me 3 / 4 real american city

>Harlem
You want me dead

John Rocker on playing in NYC: "I'd retire first. It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7-Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing...The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?"

Attached: rocker.png (1134x1066, 1.54M)

Nah, I live in the tri-state area. Nobody is going to throw down over a hat. I wore a MAGA hat briefly during the election and got a bunch of nazi salutes from black people, but that is pretty much it.
Out West you have some natural landmarks, but on the East coast you have all the results of America's 'heroic materialism' phase, for better or worse.

Attached: 1457239570498.jpg (896x672, 50K)

Literally the last time I was in the city trying to get out I wound up sitting almost right across from a nigger clearly out of his mind smoking multiple joints and brown bagging away shouting the same mumblefuck niggerspeak over and over repeatedly at both the doors and the floor.

At least it felt like home because everybody else was carefully staring somewhere else and pretending nobody else existed.

Asheville, North Carolina
Boise, ID
Spokane, WA
Scottsdale, AZ
Nashville, TN
Any small town in the Midwest. Drive around. Stay out of the big cities.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 19.02.48.png (201x198, 44K)

Thoughts on Liguria?

And it's only your fault, damn americans

I wouldn't expect a street fight. Of course not. But that doesn't mean somebody won't mess with you or spit in your food or something. I'd be comfortable doing it as a native, but it's not necessarily something I'd do if I didn't walk, talk, and act like a native.

If you look them in the eyes they take it as a challenge

Then stay the fuck out, Pizza Nigger. The last thing we want is some greasy wop slithering around with his ugly face and stupid accent further niggering up the place.

Stay away from Harlem!!

Don't care. Just stay out of my state.

Liguria it's a nice place
Lombardia > all, except Milan

New Yorkers will spit in your food for just being a tourist.

Kek.

Nah no one will care in nyc.
T. Nycer

>Asheville
My sides!

>MIGA
Top lol

>Nycer
You can say "Jew" on this board.

Harlem is mostly gentrified in the areas you would go. You have no reason going to the more ghetto areas.

I brought a southern guy I met in school to the city once. You have to know the tricks, like how to find a nice neighborhood in Queens to park your truck in for free rather than try to park in the city. So he got to see wide gamut of the area. And we're trying to get out of Queens before rush hour traffic gets too heavy and he's finally like
>wow there's another Jewish community center over there
>there really are a lot of Jews here, huh?
kek

>New York City
>Boston
Honestly if you have enough time on your visa, visit Manhattan for a day, then rent a car or get a train ticket to North Carolina or Montana.

don't waste your fucking time with American cities. Full of homeless niggers and degenerates.

Go see the mountains.

Boston... Jewtropolis... Canuckistan?

have fun with that OP

Attached: offmyeastwood.gif (395x281, 83K)

New York is a crumbling shithole. Plan accordongly.

This. Keep your vote and your income to yourself like we're taught.

>If you aren't visiting the South/Midwest...you aren't seeing/experiencing shit.

>South

The south is shit. Nothing but a bunch of country bumpkin hillbilles and Military guys leveraged to the hilt trying to act like they have money. All you fat fucks ever talk about is the latest restaurant because thats all you have to do down there.

Only redeeming quality is guns and scenery of mountains/roads.
But the ranges are hit or miss and filled with either elitist or country bumpkins.
And don't try to enjoy those twisty mountain roads down there. Some sheriff is waiting around every corner to impound your car for going 3mph over the speed limit. Don't freak out if he comes to you with his gun drawn
>Right der' yall was going 78 in a 75
>Get out a da car nawh!

Italian OP said NY and I knew he meant NYC, because that is the only city of value in the entire area.

Attached: 1502458852606.jpg (632x620, 72K)

Northern Italy.

By New York and Boston standards that's not a real Italian,

Tell people you're an Italian they'll think you're a goombah.

bump

oi get fucked ya cunt why doncha
ye shithead

Wear the MAGA-pride hat and you'll be allright. Boston and Leafland are fag central, so you'll fit right in.

Attached: Maga pride.png (618x331, 137K)

most people wont care, or will support trump in america period.

but in NYC / L.A, just like any big city in europe or australia, you will come across someone sooner or later, who will try to assault or kill you.

its not worth taking the chance.

t. spent several months in america on several different visits.
probably visited more states than the average american.

I would leave it at home. In large urban areas there is a significant chance of a deranged liberal attacking you.

Lolwut

If anyone walks up to your and starts screeching, simply laugh in their face. It is like pouring corrosive acid over their body when they encounter people who refuse to fall in line with them.

Eh, no need to leave it at home. He'll get a feel for when and where he's good to break it out, and in the right company it'd be a good laugh and a conversation-starter.

Also this, there is no need to visit the big cities. They are just as disgusting and filthy as every big city on this earth, and the people who live in them reflect that. Mountains, forests and farmlands are the most beautiful part of America.

this.

when i went to america in 2017, i spent a whole month just driving in rural areas around the west coast, pacific NW and nevada/arizona.

such a beautiful country still.
so many trump signs and bumper stickers in rural california/oregon/washington too.

all cities need to be nuked already.

Cities serve a purpose for us rural folk, they contain the filth. It would be a waste of nukes to get rid of them, not to mention those cockroaches who live there would just ruin the rest of the country. But i understand what you mean.

Oh, you picked a great region to spend time driving around. Bravo.

I love the natural beauty of America. Post war architecture outside of the big cities is a national disgrace. Part of it is how commerce is king, and cheaper, uglier buildings look better on the bottom line, but we have some ugly ass buildings. Everywhere. Makes it nice to get in the woods or on the lake.

Oh yeah, Italianbro, go bass fishing somewhere. If you can, have a guide take you out for stripers. It will be a highlight of your trip if you catch one, I fucking guarantee it.

MIGA

here in AMERICA, we HATE virtue signalling little faggots. ESPECIALLY foreign ones. you're not welcome here, nigger.

I would say the Spokane area, not necessary Spokane itself. Coeur d Alene is awesome as well and there are a lot of other outdoors stuff around there.

>I wore a MAGA hat briefly during the election and got a bunch of nazi salutes from black people
I hope you saluted back

You're a walking target if you dare wear that piece of shit in the cities. Stick to the rural hick parts of the country and you'll be fine.

You'll be attacked by spics & niggers. Boston,NYC...niggerville. You're a foreigner,use your head. MAGA

I’m from East Boston user and I would like to think you’d be fine here. You’d be ok in the North End(Italian American) and Southie(Irish American) for the most part. You’d have no reason to go to Roxbury, Mattapanor Dorchester, so steer clear of those neighborhoods. Boston is actually pretty conservative and old-school Democrat desu. Most of the uppity Boston libs don’t actually live here, but in Newton, Cambridge etc. I’d recommend you don’t wear it in Cambridge, as you will be assaulted and the cops are pretty useless there. NYC is an absolute shithole and I wouldn’t be wearing it there. NYC is far more liberal and crazy.

What's there to see or do in Boston anyway? I drove through it once and it was like
>ah shit it's another big city with a snarl of roads and traffic in my way that has no business being there at this hour
But I was just trying to get through rather than daring to actually ensnare myself into the city.