Hahahaha oh no no no

Hahahaha oh no no no

Attached: 20190611_235037.png (720x551, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Not French Not Jewish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool it with the antisemitism

This is Jow Forums bro. Antisemitism is absolutely not tolerated here. I'm calling the police

In this case, it added roughly 150 pounds.

Attached: holocaust-066.jpg (960x700, 49K)

KEK

if that was true (and it isn't - the man was int eh original photo) so what?

why do people get all hot under the collar about this?

/a/

Holocaust books are less depressing when you remember that the writers add 6 million victims

Let's say you have to give trillions of dollars to a dude that you know has faked for certain one of the incriminating photos with which he's holding you down with that debt, how would you feel?

>cool with the antisemitism
Fucking kike gas yourself

Attached: 1547743708676_1_1.png (1632x1338, 1.12M)

well, firstly that isn't a faked photo. secondly, that isn't a faked photo. thirdly, the man in teh photo was in the camp. lived ina barracks like that, adn was photographed in teh camp. even if it was faked (it wasn't) what would be faked? the man was int eh camp, in the barracks, looked like that... even if it was two separate photos (one of him against a white background, one of the barracks where he lived, the two combined (it wasn't but even if) what would be the falsehood created?

there isn't one.

Fucking kikes

Forgot your meme flag shlomo

Fuck you kike get off this board
>back to (((JIDF)))

I must admit, I'm confused by your tactics...

Attached: WTF.gif (426x213, 989K)

It's not a holohoax thread without the standard French Kike pulling quotes from his pulpil folder.

Based. The only way a fucking Jew will be watching and posting on EVERY fucking holohaux thread is if they get some form of monetary gain (((shekels))), proving the JIDF Kikes have nothing better to do.

Attached: 1E0DCE5E-41A3-4DD0-B079-84240E037B35.png (1024x584, 149K)

Attached: 1559685776799.jpg (1024x864, 135K)

It sounds like you may be a french jew

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Based Bateman poster

based...???

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (456x337, 26K)

That's a good one. Would hire this guy to write for my comedy show.

LOL

That is a pretty damn good joke desu... it isn't antisemitic, it is just dark humour

>still can't provide verifiable proof that it happened
an event so real its illegal to prove it happened.

Attached: 1556300591856.jpg (750x829, 260K)

Kike spotted. Fuck off JIDF no shekels to be found here.

it's not one person, it's a group of Israelis that use a French proxy

>but its clearly muh fake

Attached: 1546492662096.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Holy fatness. You’re right.

Attached: 34E2CE2B-5A5D-4449-BF66-499301CFFF52.jpg (499x800, 71K)

wow haha jews are pretty based

Those were new arrivals obviously

>flag
We know what you think

All those poor pregnant Jewish look even fatter

Attached: 65BF4451-9C16-4AB1-AB66-E220DCE4A150.jpg (720x694, 53K)

Proofs?

I don't understand. How does the standing guy change anything? They all look pretty skinny.

Attached: 1557132717568.jpg (425x270, 57K)

Is that the band live?

It spreads the lie the Germans starved them, they were just really, really hungry!

I think Mengele was super interested in making twins or something.

>shillbot.exe has stopped working

Attached: 1377430273256.png (300x300, 39K)

because "events" that didn't need to be faked were for paltry reasons. what else did they fake?

Attached: 1556565171447.png (756x940, 797K)

wait a second...

Thanks dad. You can go back to the bar now that we've had our little talk.

Attached: 1529867159199.gif (528x555, 816K)

Jews BTFO yet again
Why do they lie so much about every little thing?

If they were British £pounds, they would have stolen them anyway.

absolute state of coping, low IQ absurdistan, kys mutts

>noticing things is bad
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Not French Not Jewish/

Imagine if you had a small child who kept getting into the cookie jar. You tell your child "you have to behave to get what you want", and in response your child pretends a nigger broke in and stole the cookies, thus explaining their absence. Then you find the jar in her room and the wheels start spinning. That's kind of what it's like to ding out every single famous tragedy of the holocaust, from the bear and the eagle to the skin leather lampshades, every little bit of it they held as a shining example turned out to be a tarnished fake.
Malnourished prisoners can't cut concrete with their fingernails any more than delousing spray acted as a poison. A chimney built long after the war, and the very convenient coincidence that all the "death" camps were found by Soviets, who stopped letting us investigate when all the places we had been to turned out to be simple work camps. We weren't playing along with the lie until Nuremburg

Gas chambers were found in Dachau and US troops were so pissed at the conditions that we shot the bastard guards on sight.

Should have shot them for not killing 12 gorillion....

proof

Attached: 1540240184520.png (382x491, 32K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-093027_Twitter.jpg (1080x967, 300K)

I knew it was opposite day!

I thought Redd Foxx died?

Attached: 1551646621599.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Weltstar, I like it

Yup, this is going into my raging boomer copypasta folder

because people starve in times of war

yes they found gaschambers that for some strange reasons were never used.These Germans ey ?
And then the Germans were shot for what the US Airforce did.
Just compare the deathrates in Dachau prior autuum 1944 to spring of 1945.
The deathrates spiraled because the supply trains ( as the trains with the inmates btw were shot up by fighter bombers.) were destroyed.

If they think its good to fake photos for a good cause, what else would they be willing to fake

Attached: 1556922893077.jpg (537x720, 100K)

>Harharhar. Fug. Dat so fubby guyz
>We dun wanna gebocide you abfterall

You and your children will likely cease to exist after death or burn in hell.

Attached: 1552072107038.jpg (527x452, 58K)

the NYT magazine was months after the original publication of the photo. they edited out the naked man as it was a family magazine and it was too shocking.

holy shit you're actually retarded

Attached: 1522894165642.jpg (899x893, 263K)