I thought you were wrong Jow Forums. The entire time I seriously thought you fuckers were retarded...

I thought you were wrong Jow Forums. The entire time I seriously thought you fuckers were retarded. These World Cup bitches totally fixed my point of view so from here on out here's what you do.

If you are physically capable of beating your wife into submission do it and don't hold back. You're not there to make friends. Send that weak dumb bitch to the kitchen and let her know what her place is and every now and then give her a hug and kiss.

Attached: 14672994-7130947-Alex_Morgan_left_comforts_Thailand_s_Miranda_Nild_right_who_crie-a-47_1560304601522 (962x985, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/us-women-s-soccer-world-cup-blowout-win-fuels-fuels-fight-for-equal-pay-61768261804
foxnews.com/sports/canadian-broadcasters-put-the-boots-into-us-womens-team-for-historic-world-cup-win
usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool blog post.

Welcome to the club.

What happened? Why do women deserve to be hit now?

They're weaker then us and we have the power to dominate them. Do it.

Narcissistic and disordered

I mean what changed your mind? A soccer match?

>I mean what changed your mind? A soccer match?

literally YES!

Based and progressive pilled.

>he doesn't know

Fuck you nigger get throat fucked by a rusty pipe fag

WHat about the soccer match made you feel this way?

reddit and reply pilled

I mean was it the fact women aren't good at sports? Were they crying or complaining or something? Did someone do something?

What a hot pic

Attached: 1559253295456.gif (245x184, 737K)

This entire event is the platform where women represent themselves and their values and put them up for display. Within that is the United States female team which is literally like #1 in the fucking world. They demonstrated exactly what they do with their power and seems to me it's what men have been doing this entire time and them telling us not to do. They've exposed themselves.

Wtf, I want to beat your mom now

It was the fact that they threw sympathy/compassion out the window and reigned in selfishness and short term "get whatever the fuck you can however the fuck you can" opportunities.

>They demonstrated exactly what they do with their power and seems to me it's what men have been doing this entire time and them telling us not to do. They've exposed themselves.

What did they demonstrate? I literally have no idea about this team or how they acted. I guess I will look for a youtube link or something. I don't know what actions they did or what values they displayed.

oh okay

5/10 made my reply, but
Now I'm interested, what did the do exactly? Did they sucked nigger dicks in the middle of the field?

The only thing they have exposed themselves to in bbc.

please please please for the love of god just go out and finally have sex, you literal incel.

Oh I see, I thought they sucked nigger dicks during the match in the middle of the field.

I expected that but didn't get it. Wouldn't be out of script.

Gonna educate you lil guy, people who call others ''incels'' have very very VERY little sexual experience.'

You're the incel here sweetie.

Attached: 1559679261428.gif (909x890, 501K)

They demonstrated poor sportsmanship when they celebrated goals after being up 10-0 or something. There's a reason the word sportswomanship doesn't exist. On the other hand, it's the only reason anyone in America noticed they were playing.

OMG. Another "Participation Trophey" Faggot. WTF. This is the REAL WORLD you fucking pussy. Everyone needs to put on their big girl panties. This is NOT little kids, its competitive Sports for $$$ endorsements.

Doesn't matter they still have loose ass pussies...don't know what it is about soccer chicks but they all have the worst hanging roast beef. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (2448x3264, 1.55M)

I just looked it up, a bunch of writers for newspapers thougt it was a good thing they beat the team 13-0, somehow concluding its evidence they deserve more money. They were totally ignorant of the fact that you're not supposed to humiliate a team to that level.

They do have some stuff to learn about sportsmanship, this is kinda bizarre how ignorant people are. The newspapers writers especially, and some lady on news tv thought it was good too.

msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/us-women-s-soccer-world-cup-blowout-win-fuels-fuels-fight-for-equal-pay-61768261804

This definitely reflects that maybe femalekind doesn't realize some basic stuff, I mean I am sure men are lacking in certain fundamental areas too. But this is interesting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 1.05.30 PM.png (2064x1166, 2.49M)

Get fucked. Soccer is for Spics, Niggers, and Queers. Don't tell me what I should do with my woman. I'm gonna smack her just for reading this

abstain sinner

Attached: bv.png (504x521, 362K)

>Women soccer

ISHYGDDT

Pussy is pussy my man.

And another thing. Your father should punch your mother in the face for giving birth to such a whiny cock breathed pussy. At the very least pol/ needs to start a Go Fund Me to buy your parents a "My Pillow" to suffocate you , you Pathetic participation trophey pussy. Geezuz you sjw make me sick.

they won a soccer game.
we can't let them just win soccer games willy nilly, bro. stand up, men.. start hitting women immediately, do not let them win another soccer game.

Hope they will lose this tournament

So you don't want to slap your girl around but you also want them free to play sports?.

What kind of republican are you?

How is dominating someone in a sport a sign of poor sportsmanship? Do you know how pissed of I'd be if I was playing against a team that stopped trying because they were already winning.

You're right. We'll have to bind their feet to keep them from running.

is this your first day on the job, jidf?
you lack subtlety

>Do you know how pissed of I'd be if I was playing against a team that stopped trying because they were already winning

>t. I don't even dare to compete because I know I'd get whooped this bad

It's just weird to beat someone 13-0 and have a huge celebration about it.

Well said. Huge patriot! As tribute to our girls I wank off to every goal. Its hot seeing our girls tits jiggle as they jump up and down and wrap their legs around each other. Woke up this morning and well, heh, heh, where I once had testicles, there is just what looks like a dried up pea. If I'm going to get through this tournament without ending up inverted they'd better slow up a bit. GO USA!!!

I am not saying I think this action changes how women should be treated in society, I am just saying its interesting. I think both men and women probably lack certain fundamentals in different ways.

They shouldn't be allowed to play sports in the first place. It's unfeminine and degenerate and promotes female independence.

Sometimes i feel like the only one who isnt a shill a double shill or a larper on this website. Wtf is everybody here talking about? Lol

Attached: 747D9F5D-7382-4CE8-ACD3-93EA163EB23D.jpg (413x413, 31K)

Damn that Steak, what her name ?

Attached: 1556576574394.jpg (500x487, 42K)

Lol, who gives a fuck about womens sports? My D1 U15 select team could destroy these professionals. Where is my 75k a year? God I fucking hate niggers who think women can ever play sports equal to men. They can't even compare in shit like chess lol. The IQ variance between men and women means there are 100 over 140 iq men for every woman, meaning even in intellectual endeavors at the very highest level will be dominated by men. Women should never have been allowed to vote and should be used for what they have been for 100,000 years, to raise children and shut the fuck up. Even more hilarious is that women were actually, according to studies, happier back in the 50s when they just shut up and raised kids. It's almost like evolutionary happiness trumps shiny new toys of the modern era when it comes to happiness, who would have thought?

Show me some tits sweetie or gtfo

I hope Spain beats Germany desu

Attached: 532236234.png (800x570, 944K)

have sex incel

If you go outside the echochamber and talk to normies, this place starts to seem weird.

Attached: 1560248779931.gif (329x353, 162K)

Normies are the most boring thing in the Universe user who talk to them?

i'd eat that shit and fuck her till i came in like 15 seconds.

Nah, normies are weird and best avoided. They just fuck up your perception of the truth.

Chile is nice too...

I know this feeling. I have a Brazzers subscription also :(

I could crush the Australian funnel web spider under my foot easily..but If I'm bitten by one even once I am still going to die an agonizing death with no hope of an antidote. Nature gives more than just strength to dominate with.

Go for it

Attached: ohsaycanyousee.png (1234x650, 558K)

Psychopathic bully. Over the years I have enjoyed beating the ass of the likes of you.

Yeah, generally they're predictable, don't smell and don't spout conspiracy theories about the jews. Pretty boring. I like my echo chambers crazy as hell... That's why I'm here.

Attached: 1559919104746.jpg (600x611, 43K)

edit...there IS an antidote for it..but has to be administered VERY quickly.

Dios mio...

Soccer, which is still only watched by hipsters, lesbians, Arabs, and spics, had a game yesterday.

Apparently the US lesbians beat the living shit out of the Thai women's team, who were making their first international appearance. They ran up the score so bad, 13-0, that the Thais were crying on the field before it was over. It was just deliberate cruelty.

And of course the Strong Women Can Do Anything defenders in the press, who are also lesbians or beta males, say this is now acceptable.

Poor sportsmanship knows no gender boundary. It was classless.

foxnews.com/sports/canadian-broadcasters-put-the-boots-into-us-womens-team-for-historic-world-cup-win

based leafs teaching mutts how to have class, too bad its a country full of kikes and niggers

>watch soccer sluts
>advocate spousal abuse
welcome to the fold user

It's soccer, it's the group stage, when a team sucks you have to run up the score on them or you can get screwed in the tiebreaker.

GROSS
WHY DID YOU POST IT?!

>equal pay
Are they fucking retarded? Do they really think they are worth as much as professional male football player? Are those cunts fucking insane?

Checked

They beat another female team. This does not mean they should make as much as men. Plus men sports generate more revenue. Fuck this clown world

It was quite laughable how much taller the Americans were to the Thais

If you're worried about a tie you're not that good and if you just happen to lose by points then it means you're slightly less good. Damn. Shit works out. Should we have 48 teams and most of them be kindergarteners so they they can all rack up points?.

The issue isnt how much they won by- except for losers who say "you shoulda taken your foot off the gas" or "shoulda put in subs..."
It was that they kept celebrating like their were gods after it became clear it wasnt a fair matchup.

Women don't care about fair, they just want to win.
Women don't care about the struggle, they hang out at the finish line and fuck the winners.

they can't even see the absurdity of reserving tournaments to women. there is no male and female football, there is just football.
reserving something to certain groups, like handicapped athletes and women, is meaningless from the perspective of competitiveness, that is the nature itself of sport.

They practice against 14 year old boys. If the men's team played the women's team and tried their hardest the score would literally be 30-0. They don't deserve anything and shouldn't even be allowed to play sports.

usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
So if they cant beat 14 year old boys do we pay them minimum wage?

USA won 13-0, thought you would be happy about that. World class stuff, made Thailand team look like a bunch of housemaids

>thought

When the US team scored 13-0 against Thailand, they were bragging about it in the Thai girls' faces like they weren't gonna agent orange them in return.
Being submissive Asian cuties instead of Bangkok ladyboys, they just took it and ended up the symbolic winner for being better losers than the Americans were winners.

I'm literally and unironically shaking right now

have sex
read a book
and stop hating women

women's football is far superior and more skillful than your white fucking male football, but you wouldn't know that because you bigots don't watch it, shake my head.

Attached: D8S05drXYAA6Ym5.jpg (996x693, 57K)

Are you saying all women are autistic? Because that actually makes a lot of sense.
Thank you for putting that into prospective.

Look, what you do in a situation like this is that you let them play a little. That's sportsmanship. You dominate the field, you don't let them win, but you let them play a little. You show to everyone that yes, although you were clearly better, you can still be a good sport and let them enjoy the game a bit as well. I'm not saying they shouldn't try, I'm saying they should do some fancy stuff. Individual players might start doing more risky stuff, dribble the shit out of other players, etc. But don't stamp them into the ground and act like that's cool.

You sound like someone who would genuinely throw 80 mph fastballs at some 10 year old in a backyard and not understand why you're being frowned at.

Woman can't into civilisation they are the jews of genders.

A Communist flag. Rather proves my point about soccer's fan base.

But I appreciate that bit of info.

Considering the US men's team got blacked by the Jamaicans, the US men could certainly use a pay cut.

>women's football is far superior and more skillful than your white fucking male football

Attached: 1539388581282.jpg (489x384, 35K)

A soccer match going 13-0 in the championships is not a sign of a healthy competitive environment. No one wants to watch a stomping like that

How bad do you think a team of all the best men's footballers in the world would beat the best woman's footballers? Like an all-star game. I'm thinking around a goal per minute for the men so 90-0.

fuck women soccer...disgusting fukken disgusting to watch

They didnt even need to let up, just don't be douchebags every time you score. The round is technically decided by goal difference so there is some reason to tally up the score if you can but no need for this classless bullshit.

Based and Vangapilled

Women are whining that the payment for winning the Women's Cup is "only" $4 million when France got $30 million for winning the World Cup in 2018. Yet the best women's team can't beat a bunch of teenage (American) boys. And nobody outside of lesbians will be watching the Women's World Cup.

standard.co.uk/sport/football/australian-womens-national-team-lose-70-to-team-of-15yearold-boys-a3257266.html

Yes, women's teams deserve to get paid just as much as the men. Problem sweety? :^)

Don't you ever wonder why small women play on big men's pitches with ease, and still have the energy to scissor like fuck in the dressing rooms after, while all the men huff and puff on pitches that are relativbely smaller to them, and then fall over with cramp at the end? Don't ya? It's because us women are stronger and more athletic than men that's why! We can lift cars even when we're pregnant to save a child. Men can't even give birth lmao.

Nor do i, please explain

>right click image
>Search Google for image
You're welcome

>edit
Leave.

lurk for 2 years