Cancer cure incoming

I'm voting for Biden, how about you?

Attached: Based.png (1161x557, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eQLJielY58
youtube.com/watch?v=vqmoFzbZYEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean they already have a cure if youre rich enough?

after 2 terms benign melanoma will have been utterly eradicated

I’m guessing his son opened a cure cancer company

It's sort of like how Mexico knew who the people traffickers were and what their bank account numbers were but didn't act until it was in their interest.

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind

>elect me
>we'll throw even more money at this money pit
>the many-headed hydra of cancer
>which is completely different case by case for each body part
>a singular cure for the catch all term
I'm cynical and I can think by myself so this screams "I am incompetent, unknowledgeable and all I can think to do is spend money to solve something."

>cheeto elvis says he wants to go to mars
Trump npcs go apeshit over his "grand vision"

>Biden says he will cure cancer
Trumpniggers say its a pie in the sky bullshit

Sloppy Joe Bossad.

Back to the pit, memeflag jew.

No it isnt, dipshit. Carcinoma is carcinoma, no matter the place of origin.

Not an argument

I’ll vote for anyone but trump because orange man bad
Boo Zion don!

GET BACK IN THE OVEN

Attached: 1499547645508.jpg (600x745, 89K)

We already have a cure for cancer it just requires investment
youtube.com/watch?v=3eQLJielY58

Not an argument

yes see

While you're behind him, do you lube up prior to penetrating?

>Carcinoma is a category of types of cancer that develop from epithelial cells.[1] Specifically, ...
Lying Jew rat
Stinking rat

Now all he has to do to win is give 51% of the country cancer.

While all the other demoshills are one-upping each other with their progressive faggotry, Biden is vowing to cure cancer as a platform. I didn't know Biden was an anti-vaxxer.

Attached: polio vaccine causes cancer.jpg (1080x4822, 2.4M)

>child sniffer gets so desperate for attention that he promises something that (((they))) didn't authorize him to say

Cancer researcher here, you're absolutely retarded. There's a huge amount of variation between tumor cell lines such that drugs never behave the same between them. Not to mention that certain types of brain cancer like glioma stonewall many conventional drug therapies due to the blood brain barrier, even if the drug could in theory kill the tumor it will never reach it by IV and direct injection doesn't do shit for the metastases

does that mean he won't cure cancer if he is not President? what a fucking asshole

This is categorically incorrect. You group cancers into the same pot because it presents as cells that replicate out of control, when in reality they are as different in origin, treatments and outcomes as ‘lung diseases’.

Typical brainlet leftist argument, no surprise there.

>t. Medfag

Just develop CART cells or drugs that are universal like venetoclax. Problem solved you dumbshit. I bet you never expected to get an informed answer, nigger.

Attached: 1560074492684.png (409x406, 9K)

Jews are cancer

Attached: 1499545389074.png (662x858, 53K)

Another caved in head. CART cells and venetoclax, problem solved.

Except going to Mars is possible with current tech, curing all types of cancer isn't. Biden is clearly promising something impossible for him to accomplish for votes

It clearly is. CART cells are already a thing.

If he's elected more kids will be raped

if he get's the nomination people will get cancer, that's for sure

Then smoke it retard

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

A little knowledge is more dangerous than none. CAR T cells are not a magic cure all, if the cancer line does not have the proteins present which CAR attacks, the treatment will fail. Cancer is a really complicated family of diseases

all hard tissue cancer can be treated with carbon 12 particle beams and soft cancer can be potentially treated with nano-particle radiotherapy; though the latter needs more research first.
see

Saying "cancer is a million different diseases" is the excuse those people make up for why they haven't found a cure yet. Cancer IS JUST ONE DISEASE, it's one cell that starts multiplying without stopping. No matter where its origin is it's still the same exact disease.
I'd imagine if they hadn't discovered antibiotics, they'd be saying the same thing now "Infection isn't just one disease! There's a million different type of infections! You can't find one cure that fits all."

Fucking medical researchers are just low IQ students who were too stupid to study engineering.

I know someone that died of cancer, so I am going to vote Biden.

>different origins
one of the most distressing is meme flags

Cancer is actually caused when there is a mistake in the cell signaling pathway for apoptosis. This pathway is quite large and can fail in many different ways due to any number of enzymes malfunctioning. Just because its results are similar does not mean the pathway is

good luck getting those t cells to enter the glioma in the brain. Maybe you can get the Microglia to treat the cancer.

pure racism, cancer is a white problem.

disease =/= pathogen

Thats why you have engineer them. Duh. Seems like curing cancer is pretty easy. Its just trumpfucks that are retarded. Also anti pd1 antibodies. Curing cancer is pretty close.

Attached: 1558588870868.png (385x371, 77K)

Radiation therapy is good, and used quite commonly the main problem with it is it kills healthy cells as well, haven't watched your YouTube video yet but I doubt it is revolutionary beyond "killing the cancer faster than the body".

Quite. Joe Biden is one of the worst candidates for president that is being treated as a contender since 2008, when Joe Biden was running for president.

There maybe some exceptions, but the vast majority is easy pz

I've never voted for a democrat in my more than a quarter century of voting. Not about to start now.

Then please cure cancer for all of unenlightened ones oh so wise memeflag.

Attached: image_0.jpg (1184x1021, 309K)

whatever happened to stemcell therapy.
wasn't that the next BIG THING back in the early 2000's?

I don't have cancer. And Yang is giving away free 1000 bucks.

I know who I'm voting for,

I need more money. Cart cells exists. And curing cancer is much more insipiring than going to mars. Who fucking cares about space travels?

Actual brainlet, wow.

Bone marrow transplants are also pretty neat, still a lot of complications.

the promises of these retards are getting more and more absurd

Attached: 1544759122045.gif (750x750, 16K)

I highly recommend it as it briefly goes over the history of radio therapy and recent advances and potential new ways to treat cancer. The part I focus on is the Carbon 12 accelerator near the middle of the video. It gives a pretty good explanation on why older treatments had trouble getting a cancer into remission because they used low LET radiation like x-rays instead of High LET which is what the main focus of the video is on. Also nano particles with Radionuclide.

Stop eating carbohydrates and seed oils and your cancer risk is lowered drastically. How fucking long are they going to look at drugs for cure?

Attached: 1521291928681.png (165x178, 34K)

which cancer is he talk about when curing cancer, there are multiple types. Does he think he can just cure all cancer in 4-8 years? That's absurd.

Attached: 1558940094748.png (681x384, 304K)

>eat leafs and fish all day
nah man. i take the cancer risk and indulge in cakes and stuff

CART cells

Do you have a degree in oncology? I'm guessing by your previous replies no. But of course we should trust your infinite wisdom because you watched a YouTube video once saying "ALL WESTERN MEDICINE IS WRONG OMG!!!!" once. Clearly you are the expert. Also space travel leads to innovations very useful for life back on Earth as well. I would choose to cure cancer over Mars too; but at least a trip to Mars is feasible with current tech

ALL YOUR WILDEST DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

Attached: bidendream.png (494x372, 223K)

>Left Wing candidate promises something silly, again
Cure cancer first, and then get back to us. And try not to molest every female in sight in the meantime, "uncle". That they are even running with this chap reeks of deperation, the same folks who made such a big deal out of the "grab them by the pussy" comedy sketch no less.

Attached: 1555297279052.jpg (500x500, 133K)

Yep. That is what i thought when seeing that headline.
At least it's entertaining.

underrated

How often do politicians keep their promises? More than likely someone calculated the amount of potential voters they could capture.

I have a degree in hematology. Nigger. Try me.

Do burgers able to actually buy such shit?

You guys told us molesting women is ok, so uhhhh...

What about nuclear fusion, Joe?

Meat you fucker. EAT MEAT AND FAT! Contains only trace amounts of what I mentioned.

Attached: 2xribeye_p2.jpg (1500x1200, 292K)

meat every day for 7-10 bilion people is not feasable. i indulge in cake my friend

I smoke weed everyday so I never have to worry about getting cancer. I'm 100% immune to it.

Attached: DqxfnxhU4AA1U7D.jpg (933x526, 63K)

Biology is extraordinarily complex. Problem with embryonic stem cells are many, some of the worst being the body rejected them like any allograft, or they started making the wrong types of cells where they were injected. Only a percentage of stem cells turn into what you want, and a percentage turn into everything else. You don't want acid secreting stomach cells to be made after injecting stem cells into the heart.

There was also problems with stem cells going either cancerous or trying to make an embryo at the site of the object (teratoma). Not cool.

New stem cell technologies are now focused on taking your own cells, and making them their specific stem from for that tissue. That works fantastically well in regeneration and healing, but the processes are expensive and low yield, so it will take some time before the technology matures. But we are making leaps and bounds, and recently started using the tech in research animals to repair hearts damaged in heartattacks, so it is not far off. Embryonic stem cells in the other hand are being abandoned as the horrible mistake they were.

except American healthcare is so prohibitively expensive

This just means he's gonna throw another billion to medical jews in Israel.

I don't care is 7 billion people can't all get it. Seek the best for yourself and then care for others.

Proton therapy is one of the best as it can be moderated rather precisely to deposit most of the energy in the actual tumor.

>14 posts by this ID
Earn those shekels

>service to self
nope sry. am not part of das Juden. i prefer the health of the Volk in its entirety first

Wait till he learns sniffing children doesn't cure cancer

Yes nuclear fusion would be nice
youtube.com/watch?v=vqmoFzbZYEM

wait till we learn that this is exactly why he and soros life that long

This guy gets it.

>80+ replies
>not a single image of Biden kissing a child
What the fuck, Jow Forums?

So if Biden isn't elected the scientists will sit on their arses all day? Complete and utter bollocks.

Good question. Enough of them bought Obama's "hope, get your free cans of hope right here" but that was off the back of Dubya. Maybe the Dems are deliberately trying to lose now they sense that there is no way for them to win 2020?

DNC and all their candidates are dead as a Dodo.
The biggest names are literally standing with one foot in the geriatric unit, and the others are fucking retarded, ignorant, or certified liars.

Meanwhile Jow Forums got duped into sniffing buttholes cause of the brap meme.

They can already program your immune system to fight tumors. They disclosed this after Trump threatened them for keeping it only for the rich.

Attached: download (4).jpg (299x168, 13K)

Yes Proton therapy has great precision however it like x-rays is what is known as low LET radiation which in many situations you would need more radiation than the host can tolerate to put into remission. Neutrons are high LET however they are hard to control. Carbon-12 has the same kind of precision as protons (actually they are better than protons) and are High LET

Attached: hoff2_c028f009.png (830x689, 39K)

Plasma, specifically.

Seriously though, what was up with that stupid meme?

Volk? You dont have 7 billion of those, you have somewhere in the tens of millions.

So liberals are planning on curing themselves? I wish they would.

Like any candidate every fulfills their promises...

Basically the same idea/principle, right? I'm guessing the deposition v. distance is similar to proton therapy? Wouldn't it be less penetrating, though?
This was relatively new when I got my degree (engineering) that it wasn't discussed much.

I am so horny right now

>just develop X bro
Oh shit you right, everything is as simple as Click chemistry.
We can do that in one sitting. Then we can just develop something that makes us ageless, because that's also theoretically possible now that telomerase induced cancer can be cured, we can just develop gene editing immunities because it's as simple as badabing badaboom (ignore that the subjects in China have reduced lifespan), we can even build solar frickin' roadways because everything is as easy as "one neat trick (doctors HATE him!)".

Something as simple as getting an antibody onto the surface of liposomal drugs for better uptake can take years of research just to get the reaction to work with high yield, no aggregation, and human size scalability, with each of those hurdles potentially requiring you to go back to the drawing board.

I hope he wins so I can watch him get btfo when he doesn't cure cancer.

>Implying he actually fucking cares
I think I'm starting to understand why the UK is so fucked...