Designer Babies

It's not sci-fi anymore.

The Chinese are starting to alter DNA in human embryos. Should we do the same?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1000x1426, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grinding is a subset of hacker culture that involves biology and embedding electrical/mechanical devices in a living things.

Shit: save a little of your NEETbux and get to it yourself.
the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/

>implying the elites haven't been doing that for a while now
You're pretty fucking stupid if you think (((they))) don't have access to tech at least 20 years ahead of the average goyim's.

yes, coordinators are the future.

Attached: bluecosmos.png (375x202, 33K)

No. We should not let any edited babies reproduce and work on destroying the techno-industrial system.

>China Does whatever the fuck they please
>dumb Baizuo westerners don't because muh ethics
>30 years later more than half a billion chinks with IQs of 130+
woops

>Implying that they are not just mass gathering sperm from qualified donors and playing around with it

It would be hilarious if we started to do so, and then generations into the future we end up having a lot of similarities with one another across the world and then one superbug ravages through everyone because of certain similar tweaks they have with now narrowing genetically diversity rather than an expanding one.

My children will be degene-erate

Next level cope
Just eat some white tic tacs op

Attached: AE7F52BF-3C8C-4546-97BF-F0E4E74EF291.gif (360x346, 170K)

The West has been perpetually crippled by its post-war world image born of a creation story centered on the Holocaust.
By the time all the boomers and everyone alive during the 1940s all die off, even Africa should have eclipsed Europe and North America.

That still won't change the fact Xi looks like Pooh.

The only thing china is making is more compliant worker drones. Stop being a kike.

yes, we could even keep the retards who don’t want superhuman kids because “muh playing god” as sort of a safety net Incase we fuck up horribly. This is how the white man conquered the stars. This is how humanity evolves.

China ain't doing shit, don't believe the hype. A totolitarian state is no more going to create a race of supermen who might usurp power from their precious central committee than they are going to decalre war on everyone at once.

This sort of thing is misinformation designed to trick the West into wasting resources in a similar programme, just like the Jedi Soldier malarky did in the cold war. Genetic fuckery won't save us, it's just more Transhuman sabbatanean bullshit, brought to you by the same folks who inflicted child trannies on us. They hate themselves, they hate the world, and don't understand why other people don't think the same way.

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

Yeah sure faggot. 130 IQ super strong, super healthy worker drones.

>Dystopian commie shithole
>Wants high IQ free thinkers
I doubt they'll be all that healthy either. Probably have a lifespan of like 25 years.

I predict they start going insane and there will be consequences for trying to play God. Or plagued with disease.

There is always a side affect

If we want to stay competitive than its inevitable. I'm not surprised the bug people would be the first to try and normalize this, they have no empathy after all, empathy is something only god can give you and the white race was definately graced by God, all others need not apply.

>high IQ = always free thinkers
They'll have an lifespan of 60-70 years and then immediately die before retirement.

So unthinking, disposable worker drones like I said?

Attached: 1488231868258.jpg (445x489, 118K)

Yeah, a colossal colony of worker drones we can't compete with without genetically engineering ourselves.