A whole race of people collectively own less wealth than just germany

>a whole race of people collectively own less wealth than just germany

Why are slavs such subhumans?

Attached: slavshits.jpg (640x489, 25K)

No they are just smart enough to not register thier wealth

>implying Germans get any of that wealth
They go to benefits for Turks and other “refugees” as well as reperstions to Israel.

they are still recovering from communism

Russia alone has same economy as Germany and 5 years ago it was the largest in Europe

Objectively wrong, you poop.

Attached: gdp.jpg (1605x848, 138K)

YAAAY SUPA!!!!1

SHAREHOLDERS OF VOLKSWAGEN ARE DOING GREAT - SUPA!!!!!!

WE ARE REPLACED BY MUSLIMS - WHO CARES WHEN VOLKSWAGEN IS STRONK :)))))) !!!!!!!!!!!

Green has also more niggers than red

If foreigners don't want to go to your country, it must be a shit country. That is the reason Slavs host fewer foreigners - nobody wants to live with them.
If your countries could afford niggers, they'd take them. Not having them isn't by choice.

Attached: my mind when.jpg (710x473, 160K)

yи ap виктъмc oф кoмyнизъм

they're too corrupt

GDP PPP
Nominal Germany is artificially higher since they're a US bitch

Attached: BigPeePee.png (536x409, 24K)

could it be, i dont know, being sold to communists?

fucking based

Geographically they have always been isolated from the enlightened Europe. The vast land and consequent large distances between different cities has historically created an even larger isolation from innovative ideas, like oh say, the rule of law. It is often said slavs are living 2 centuries in the past and with the OP pic you see that to be true - slavs are too busy stealing and drinking to innovate technologically, create things useful for humans, etc. Just take a look at Russia, its the 21st fucking century lads, they don't have freedom to assembly yet (inb4 some bidlo tells me that its actually totally allowed you just have to get 32 signed documents from your local authority and it has to end before curfew).

>be Bulgaria
>finally escape Communist horror show
>proceed to vanish as a nation
:(

Attached: Bulgaria-demography[1].png (785x470, 25K)

Russia is doing fine actually

Attached: Russia.png (889x4964, 1.8M)

Simple- Slavs are not white. I am a quarter Ukrainian, my face shape is completely different from a western euro. Slavs are basically mutts.

Yikes, way to expose yourself as an uneducated amerimutt.

Even a shitty country like Lithuania has a monopoly on latest laser technology.

Anti-communism is white genocide.

Attached: Population_of_former_USSR.png (1707x1004, 35K)

Show flag Ivan

Shut the fuck up faggot
If the Communists didn't fail so pathetically in their propaganda then no one would be moving to the West, instead they created the most Amerophilic and Europhilic people on Earth

I'm not a diasposhit, just tired of people attacking my flag instead of my arguments

Attached: Poland_GDP_PPP_1980-2014[1].png (675x430, 19K)

Stop making fun about the glorious liberators

Attached: 139800s6855297.jpg (659x468, 153K)

yeah Slavs are basically steppeniggers, I believe it was Spengler who said they were West-Asians.

That is probably also why they choose communism.

just ask yourself why (((Jow Forums))) jewnnies never delete these threads
you try making one, see how it goes

now you know

Attached: 1534313546641.jpg (218x231, 27K)

yeah, it's been a shitty century desu senpai

Good.

Wealth turns you into cucks.

>not using purchasing power
>thinks making a valid argument
user... I...

>ex communists countries remaining 99% white
>globlohomo capitalist countries are le 56% and muslim plurality by 2070
what did memeflag mean by this ?

They didn't chose communism. The Bolshevik revolution went unnoticed and was ignited by the german agents during WW1 in order to disrupt Russia, even with all that mess and civil war Russia managed to destroy them.

Majority of people there didn't even know about communism, as it was a german invention and germany was about to become a first communist country, but it went beyond the control.

And you butt-massage roads country wasn't communist because Americans wanted you to become their slaves.

We are measuring size of economy, Ivan.

>america
>freedom of assembly
not if you're a white male. you're forced to take in non-whites and whores, otherwise your assembly is destroyed for "racism" or "sexism" or whatever other ism of the week is popular.

I'd rather be poor with only Germans in my country than rich with shitskins.

>amerimutt: the post

>le size of economy
do you know how dumb you sound to anyone with the most faint knowledge of economics

Thats unfortunate, since there are no poor german countries. I guess you have to deal with being rich. Sad!

this is the prime example of burgerposting. Huge sweeping generalizations (that are wrong) while sharting yourself. Congratulations. I hope you are a nigger at least.

America should just hurry up and become communist so it eventually fails and we get it out of our system.

>mass starvation to cure obesity
>leftist cucks getting blown up in the red army
>jews leave because economy crashes

I’m ready for the red pill.

Woah look at all this wealth! Such huge houses! And don't tell me, now, that there are multiple families living in each building.

Attached: peak_wealth.png (1600x866, 3.26M)

More like multiple families in each apartment.

>The largest ethnic group of whites
>rejected globalism
>rejected islamic population replacement
>rejected LGBT agenda
>rejected feminist agenda
>maintain traditional cultural customs and values despite a century of oppression and concerted cultural oblitoration efforts by jewish bolsheviks

Why are western europeans such subhumans?

as if germany looked any better

>implying old eastern bloc only looks like that, and that it isn't an extreme minority
>implying that its not comfy as fuck

>Why are slavs such subhumans?
They managed to whipe the 120 million worth of germans and their allies and made their women rape dolls. Who is a subhuman there?

Ah yes, thank you fellow white people in Slavia, for preserving ancient traditions like sucking dick for 20 euro and spinning dogs into a lake.

Attached: MxVmbAlBQn[1].jpg (900x506, 83K)

Communism took its toil

Just admit it faggot, you're lazy and would rather the country be destroyed instead of getting off your ass and doing something about it. In your scenario, society gets a reset at a heavy cost and you might not even be capable of rebuilding after that because other countries will take over.

c u c k

I lived in your cucked ass nation for three years. Believe me, theres not much worth bragging about in Germany. Everything of note was accomplished by the previous generation and you are all merrily trading it away to import a brown hoard just so you can pat yourself on the back over not being racist anymore.

Oh, sorry, not a brown hoard, I believe "pieces of gold" was the phrase being bandied about by your politicians to describe the gang rapists, thieves, pedophiles, and illiterate drug dealers you were busy re-settling in your heartland when I left.

Zhowyour flag, dstRz

true

yи ap виктъмc oф кaпитaлизъм

>hehe, yes goyim, Make America Great Again!

Attached: F79AB8A4-0BDA-4880-82D8-F51A6EA174DB.jpg (1160x773, 243K)

I have noticed that people of color and other types of depraved subhumans have a sort of animosity towards nations like Poland, Russia and the like. This animosity is not rooted in any sort of logic or rationality, rather, pure anger. Anyone have theories as to why?

Poland is a good country. It suffers from being next to the supposedly better Germany. The country will keep doing really well, and I hope the people there will soon realize how awesome of a country they have. Will visit soon, my friends!

This

flag-based ad hominen should be bannable

Actually it's the converse. Slavs and niggers get along because they're both savage animals

Croatia? Czechia? One of the biggest tourist countries in Europe buddy

>greece
>slav

Attached: 6450397ceff8fa4d56095650eca0d696--death-girl-military-uniforms.jpg (392x604, 41K)

They don't get along retard. Slavic countries are some of the most racist.

What kind of a retarded map of panslavia is that? Greece,Hungary,Finland,Romania,Albania,baltic states??

Slavic=eastern european according to 80 IQ subhuman alt-righters from Jow Forums nothing to be mad about just their brain not being capable of taking things right, such as the fact that there is no such thing as Slav, there are just Slavic languages which aren't even really similar to each other

Said the literal nigger

Immigration and arabs. Can't dispute facts.

Says a wimp fucking american cuck... Just look at your sport scene.. 80% fucking niggers.. While fat whites sit and eat their popcorn they rely on niggers to play your sports and impregnate your women

Who gives a fuck

People here will tell you Slavs are white but the reality is a mongrol race, not white and not Asian, just a cooking pot. Russians have the signature features of an Asian people, the sadism, the inability to feel empathy to even their own, and the women who cut off penises.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Please send monies mutti. All we have is umbrellas in the sand.

Attached: Lindos-Rhodes.jpg (600x400, 77K)

American niggers.

Nope.

Clear GDP means nothing.
There is only one way to compare countries.
GDP PPP.

And Russia and Germany have the same GDP PPP.

Attached: GDP-PPP-2018.png (1684x588, 52K)

This post could have been made only by someone with US education

This. Can American even do math?

>memeflag

reveal yourself mutt

Attached: wite.png (245x206, 9K)

(I'm just fishing for You's, I have no real beef with slavs)

demographics > wealth
culture > wealth
people > wealth

>not getting cucked by capitalism

Well thats wrong slavic langauges are pretty fucking simular.. As a Croatian I can understand 75% of what a Slovakian says ans maybe about 50-60% of what a Russian says

Also wrong. That's just a metric of adjusted cost of living. The analytics that make GDP a useful econometric are GDPPC and the Gini coefficient.

Yeah, those stupid Americans who've put more people on the moon than the Czech Republic has put in the Olympics.

You don't have to be white (which I am) to see the fact that Russia has a violent crime rate as high as Nigeria.

He is a retarded commie who hasnt taken a single lesson in anthropology ignore him

Attached: rz_the_fourth_reich_by_sachsen.jpg (690x518, 75K)

>North Korea
>100% Literacy Rate
Ok Ivan

Not really, my experience is that our muslims aren't very fond of slavs. I remember a Bosnian from Sweden saying he doesn't mind the Arbas and Turks, but he doesn't like Slav migration.

>Also wrong. That's just a metric of adjusted cost of living. The analytics that make GDP a useful econometric are GDPPC and the Gini coefficient.

If we look at how much production country makes then GDP PPP is the best way.

what an absolute non-argument mutt, only someone with US education could have said that

Attached: murican.jpg (492x459, 30K)

> t. discord tranny with an actual cut off penis
Acshually, the biggest culture shock for slavs coming to the US might just be the partly cut off penis thing that is still normalized and encouraged here. We aren't muslims or jews or tribal Africans, we don't do that shit in the former core USSR.

They are called Bosniaks not Bosnians.. Bosnians are a geographical term while Bosniaks are a ethnic. Bosniaks are pretty much just Croatians and Serbians that got islamized by the Ottoman turks from 15th-19th century. They are absolutely disgusting and their whole culture is literally just Turkish.. Their food,names everything is just Turkish but they speak Serbo-Croatian. Some even still have their old Christian last names which is kinda emberassing when their first name is something like Mohammed or Adnan

That's only if you don't adjust the exchange rates. If you look at actual wealth production (PPP) Russia alone almost caught up with Germany.

Attached: gdp_ppp.png (696x711, 104K)

Why would you bring purchasing parity? We aren't measuring how many root canals the local dentist can sell you. We are doing INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL comparisons. Stuff on the global market doesn't care how cheap your slavshit labour is.

Still mad about ww2?

Attached: 1559076857111.jpg (670x586, 68K)

Being a vasal of the kikes to under mine sovreign states into a New reich of Judentum has its privaleges.

lol PPP is what niggers can afford with currency exchange is the real worth

>That's just a metric of adjusted cost of living.
You don't understand it you dumb mutt. The GDP is calculated in USD, and if the Ruble tanks compared to the USD because of sanctions Russia's GDP (USD) will go down, even though nothing has changed in terms of production. The only objective measure for currency values is NOT the exchange rate, but a basket of goods, and only once you've established a real value of currencies can you compare the economic output of countries listed in different currencies.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

Keep crying. This is pretty fun.

keep being a propaganda brainwashed moron the moment two parties need to purchase shit is when you can determine value of currency

SAY IT WITH ME

AMERICANS ARE NIGGERS!

>We aren't measuring how many root canals the local dentist can sell you.
But if they can sell you the same amount you have the same amount of qualified dentists. The global exchange rate doesn't affect Russia, because it has all the resources it needs, and everything else it can buy from countries with an equally weak exchange rate against the dollar.
This imaginary USD GDP is nothing but Jewmerican politicking and can change overnight.

>Bosniak
>from Sweden
>probably muslim
>prefers Arabs and Turks
who'd expect this?
Really nice source of information you've got there, user

In China, having an american car, or american phone, or american clothes, is a symbol of wealth and sophistication. Eating a fucking hamburger is peak optics and is how you brag. This is Russia's future.

> Based bulgarian bros spinning that bitch like the cosmic wheel
Americanized westerners will laugh at this. I bet you faggots don't even know how to bring rain through dances in honour of Perun's wife or mock human sacrifices.