He hasn't taken the greenpill

>he hasn't taken the greenpill
Yikes!

(Jow Forums is now a gardening board)

Attached: IMG_20190611_162214.jpg (2304x4608, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEXXbncno9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: KNF123.jpg (726x632, 127K)

Attached: knf098.jpg (1680x1680, 686K)

I grow weed atm but thinking about growing celery since its the new cash crop.

I hope that Jow Forums takes the greenpill, and I'd consider shilling it if I thought that the chances were good.

Mods are asleep post cabbage patches

Thank god

Eco-fascist here
How do I grow my own weed?

You've taken the /garden/ pill but have you taken the /canning/ pill?

The first two posts describe a method to grow cannabis in a far superior way, than growing with kike in the bottle nutrients and potions.

Attached: IMG_20190610_164030.jpg (2304x1152, 1.6M)

i have a garden. just have to take care of the squirrel problem. at first my wife said "no, don't hurt them" and after a quarter of our tomato plant disappeared yesterday she wants them and their children dead.

Transplanted a dozen small corn plants I started in trees into a new patch.

I have a small yard, so not too many options when it comes to areas with lots of light. Hopefully they get enough here.

Attached: IMG_20190612_142158.jpg (2304x1152, 1.9M)

Why the wood chips?

lel there's no better way to want to hunt and kill animals than having one murder your garden.

I have no garden, but here are my onions.
The tall flowering one is a brown onion that sprouted shoots in my vegetable bowl, so i decided to give it a chance at life. The lone sprout on the left is the last of my regrown spring onions (i save the white part at the bottom when i cook with them) and the short one in the middle is a white onion that i replanted after cooling with the rest

Attached: WP_20190612_19_38_04_Pro.jpg (4608x3456, 1.89M)

Looks like the stupid celery juice memes worked.

Most people don't want to smoke a bag of seeds, so get some seeds. It grows like a weed. Plenty of sunlight if you can do it outdoors. You'll need intense grow lights to grow it indoors (just like you would for peppers or tomatos, which are similarly easy to grow). Keep up with watering, especially when it gets hot out. If you ever find it getting limp or a dry kind of yellow, you need to water more often and possibly reconsider your soil. Regular houseplant potting soil or whatever is pretty foolproof, as is miracle grow once it starts getting bigger.

Down the bottom of the window sill im growing some rocket, and in the pot of the dragon plant on the right I've got some avocado stones that have FINALLY grown taproots after 3 months. My fault for trying to grow tropical in Scotland with no climate controlled environment.
Can't wait to have a garden of my own to fill with herbs and veg

Attached: WP_20190612_19_40_09_Pro.jpg (4608x3456, 2.4M)

I'm growing;
Tomatos(4 different kinds)
Bell peppers
cucumbers
squash
courgette(Zucchini for you mutts)
lettuce
radish
beetroot
french beans
runner beans
potatos
spring onions
Store niggers can go fuck themselves.

This is peak /comfy/

greenpill is hermeticism, not ecofascism. not that you care to be correct.

Primarily to help retain water. Exposed soil dries out much faster.

Also helps to some degree to prevent the growth of weeds.

Mulch is quite cheap, a $3 was enough for my 20 or so containers.

Thanks. On the top window pledge I've got some more rocket on the left, a pepper plant in the portage pot and an ornamental shrub that i forget the name of

Attached: WP_20190612_19_45_08_Pro.jpg (4608x3456, 2.05M)

>more light inside the room than out
kek. Hope you get at least one cute little pepper out of it. It's a joy when they finally bud and flower.

Please watch over my plants, Mr President

Attached: WP_20190612_19_47_13_Pro.jpg (4608x3456, 1.99M)

It grew more in 1 week in April when the sun actually appeared for a few days than it has in the 6 weeks since then. 19 hours of daylight aren't worth shit when its this cloudy all the time

Attached: 1559689588184.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

I live in a cloudy area and started with only room to grow facing to the north (yay shadows). That's a good lesson in how much difference getting a good dose of sun makes.

You can keep your kike anti-nutrients to yourself. I only eat veg when I'm lacking calories, all my land will go towards raising high quality steer for my familiy

>mods are asleep post hoes

don't ever say yikes again fag

Attached: 16xbq3.jpg (500x946, 129K)

Can't wait for the "gardening is evil and racist" articles.

>spent 2 years growing gooseberries from cuttings
WHOLE BERRY PATCH WIPED OUT BY CATERPILLARS. EVERY YEAR. Thuricide does NOTHING. Caterpillars devour everything from beginning of spring all the way to the end of summer, they never go away. I'm currently letting my whole berry patch die because I'm just sick of dealing with it.

>Grow rutabagas, turnips, other root vegetables.
ANNIHILATED by root maggots. Every single plant killed. There's no defense against root maggots. If you get them, it's over.

Gardening is a fucking joke. If you have the exact right micro climate, if the bugs pass you over, then it can be a great rewarding time.

But if ONE thing goes wrong, if ONE pest takes up residence in your patch, it's either say goodbye to your whole fucking project or invest in a moon suit and cancer causing pesticides.

It's a fucking joke. I've had it with gardening. Motherfucking caterpillars man.

Aquaponics nigger

Wait, you can literally just plant avocado stones?

Based. My family is growing gooseberries and rhubarb for homemade pies and wine. A few weeks ago I dug a moat around the garden to plant corndogs and milkweed to soak up some of the water.

Yes. And fuck japanese beetles.
The globalists who brought fucking invasive species here so they can enjoy nonnative trees I hope rot in hell.

Bucket gardens make this easier. I've heard of people having a good time using a yard full of tires as mini raised beds because it helps to keep things from spreading. But yeah if it's not one thing it's another once you start trying to scale up.

>he hasn't spent his life studying the way of bug destruction
Pleb

Attached: 1558812247587.jpg (665x520, 75K)

Yes, but avocados are a bit like apples, they don't breed true. Your avocado stone will have a different genome to the fruit/plant it came from. There's no guarantee that it will ever fruit, but if it ever does (after 7-12 years of growing), the fruit will probably be much smaller than the type it came from.
It's why avocado trees are propagated by cuttings, like apple and pear trees. Saves a bunch of time and guarantees you the same fruit as the original tree.
I'm just trying to grow these stones as a little project to get some nice little house plants.

I got some really strange, tiny little flies appearing on my indoor onion plant, the really tall one I posted earlier ITT. Tried a very weak acid spray, nothing. Covered the soil in a layer of tin foil, nothing.
Then I caught a few house spiders and put them into the opening of the foil. No more little tiny flies.
Spiders are your fren, fren.

The is the most effective psyop in order to weaken and pauperize whites. Capitalism can't take care of you? How about you take care of yourself now goy.

I was living in a really spidery old house once that used to get crazy ant, fruit fly, and housefly problems all the time. So one year I just let the spiders run rampant all over the house.

Those dumb fucks put webs in the stupidest spots, never caught anything, and died sitting on their dusty cobwebs. Faggots. Meanwhile, the houseflies were laying eggs in the bodies of dead houseflies.

>Learning and practicing botany, gardening, being in tune with the cycles of nature, creating something, producing your own food, etc is now a psyop.

Attached: norf fc.png (234x215, 9K)

I actually have a container garden. Didn't help at all. And I'm glad it's a container garden cause if I planted everything I would have just had to dig everything up again.

Those are spider mites. They're not impossible to eradicate but they're annoying. You can get them outside as well.

how is being self sustainable and eating healthy home grown food bad in any way?
farming is literally the foundation of all human civilization since the beginning of time and will continue to be forever.
commit shotgun facial nigger

Attached: b8befbbf5c09fcb8046b1dd15f839737--vegetable-garden-fences-garden-fencing.jpg (736x552, 155K)

based

take the agrarian ancap commune pill

Attached: ancaprim flag.png (1200x800, 8K)

If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk.
If you want to be happy for a year, get married.
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, start a garden.

Attached: IMG_20190530_135222.jpg (2304x1728, 1.36M)

its literally apolitical and accepted by all sides unless you're a transhumanist technonigger

Attached: 1527531905536.jpg (708x466, 117K)

I used to live down the road from a community garden. I'm not sure how it worked exactly, but it was always in great shape despite being a high-nigger-ratio neighborhood, and it was situated next to a playground, which seems like a good way to do something useful without being out of range of your niglet playing on the swingset.

>Those are spider mites.
I just read up on spider mites and I can't see anything about them flying. The sites I read listed a few predator species of the spider mites which fly, however. Is it possible that the little flies I've been trying to get rid of are actually eating spider mites from my plants?

Had these asshole birds ganking my seeds n seedlings...so i made this eco friendly Vlad the Impaler inspired bird n critter deterrent system. Just got some Broccoli started (again)

Attached: 20190612_151123.jpg (4160x2340, 3.01M)

based, usually everyone buys their own little plot of land and then you can do whatever the fuck you want outside of using pesticides and you grow a very strong community, ultimately it needs to go more on the macro scale and take over the neighborhood to destroy urb*n concrete jungles though

Based AF. Have you tried placating the birds with sacrifices? Some suet or lard and old, stale bread on a feeder somewhere?
Failing that, how about a cat?

this
spiders suck and should be wiped out
horrible creatures

Yeah, after cleaning up all the dead spiders and cobwebs all over my house, I implemented a no-spider policy. I found a poison that worked to keep the ants in line, read up about fruit flies figured out how to make fruit fly traps, and found that glue traps work great for spiders.

I've seen people take plastic forks and bury them prong side up.

Honestly though, seems easier to just start them inside. That way you can wait til their past their most vulnerable time to plant outside.

Already harvested my Yukon gold's, onions are looking good and muh peppers are coming in now.

Attached: IMG_20190610_180221.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

These birds are ninjas...we have a stray cat we feed n give shelter that is capable of taking birds but these fucks slip in and disappear. I had some nice garlic n broccoli just sprouting and it yanked them out. I didn't think birds were even going to be a problem. Plastic forks is genius and reusable. I happened to have a fuckton of nice sharp sticks from cutting my trees.

Consider bird netting. My parents had a bunch of different berries growing around the yard but for some reason the local birds were crazy about blueberries, and the only solution was bird netting.

30 minutes away the grandparents had a bunch of blueberry bushes and never needed to worry about anything.

the KNF pic reminded me I keep seeing more and more qt3.14s taking the greenpill.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEXXbncno9s

usually deer don't touch my weed, so i grow it outside my garden enclosure, but last year pic related was a real pothead who liked to eat it

Attached: 002.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

AMSW soil is like fucking concrete

Attached: B511D52F-77DE-467F-858E-914665135E77.jpg (1242x1240, 2.27M)

for sprouts/seedlings, what about a miniature polytunnel? or some kind of transparent dome?
Something like pic related? you'd need to make some ventilation, but birds wont be getting anywhere close

Attached: High-Transparency-Acrylic-Display-Sphere-Tabletop-Acrylic.jpg (500x500, 242K)

I'm a hemp farmer. Does that count as a garden?

Once I get my trade school cert I will be doing pic related

Attached: hydroponic-system-with-fish-s-tank.jpg (984x608, 134K)

It's fascinating if you're from a growy part of the country to visit there and see how completely different the landscaping choices and even building materials are just because the conditions are so different.

Outdoor shower?

Attached: 1560367941343m~2.jpg (545x318, 69K)

Yah -they sure dont like it when they cant sell it to you...

Thats fucking impressive user. I will get there soon

I'd caution that wood chips "tie up the nitrogen." A non-woody mulch like hay/straw can be better for annual plants, especially leafy things that need a lot of nitrogen.

I am pretty sure here in South Florida anything like that will amplify this insane sun we have n fry anything in it - not to mention humidity.

Attached: living wall.jpg (1024x777, 273K)

I tried to explain to someone once that roads and concrete buildings are themselves a massive form of pollution and they looked at me like I had three heads. I had to point out that literally nothing grows on asphalt to make them admit I might have a point but they disagree because it doesn't literally look like a cartoonish green sludge on a poor woodland creature.

already is
it has been ever since the bolsheviks took over the farmers
this is why we must seclude ourselves from society and let these rats kill each other. the strong will attempt another farmer takeover, and that's when we unleash hell

Attached: fa299bfd36ffc5f41314e2889c1a5be16b2a81bc55b3256588c730c725cfb572.png (914x1200, 628K)

what trade?

Anybody here have experience with using horse dung for soil?
Iirc its VERY rich in nitrogen, if not too rich

also, sorry for samefagging so I'll sage politely just to be fair.

I was thinking of doing this but on a smaller scale

Attached: 871abc61f47ea32bbab4a529cf4ac877a08fa06cca3f5d5e9edf779d84ee661f.jpg (800x950, 502K)

Watcha doin rabbi?

Glad the thread is back

I found a place that sells heirloom seeds so hopefully I should be able to get started soon

>go to a cold wet area
>plant thornless blackberries
>??

Spent time on an organic farm, and composted horse-manure is the #1 easiest fastest thing you can do to improve your soil for vegetable production. Talk to stables or people that own horses, you can often get it for free.

>keeping to yourself on your own property and leaving other people alone
>an authoritarian wetdream
lmao, this fucking clown world.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I can assure you that things grow in concrete and asphalt once they start to crack. These are the absolute worst invasive plants. Just remember that lichen breaks down bedrock into soil given enough time, and that you don't want me to throw the wrong seeds or just little bits of roots into your property if you get on my bad side.

>relying on yourself is weak

Arid climate chicken housing. The coops are totally opened up inside of 10x10 dog kennels with inverted rooves to the water gets channeled away from their feeding area and the rafters normally providing tension on the roof tarp are free to roost on.

I hate the bamboo and so do they despite the shade it provides. I'm going to line the whole perimeter with corrugated white plastic fence slats to provide shade and make it look nice.

rareseeds.com Free shipping.

HVACR I am not even done and I already have job offers when I finish

Provided they get enough water, full sun plants grow like weeds in the 110F weather

she a member of the tribe?

Even transhumanist technoniggers would probably like gardening. Their gardening would just be hydroponic gmo plant growth testing for the good of science.

I have a little garden and a couple of plants
Banana peppers
Cucumbers
Basil
and red peppers
Tomatoes

And in an arid climate like that you must have to just about water all day long. A bad heat wave for me is if I have to water before and after work, and then once more before I go to sleep if I underestimated and they start to get wilty.

wtf?
I make enough food on my own farm I can leave the system retard

Jow Forums has always been a Mongolian basket weaving and gardening board.

poblano I over-wintered inside, loaded with peppers now

Attached: 007.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

They might be fungus mites. Fungus mites look like fruit flies but they congregate around your house plants. Fungus grows in the soil of the house plants and the fungus mites eat the fungus. There's basically no way to get rid of the fungus. You have to take your plant outside, hose all the soil off the roots, and repot it. And even that might not work.

I'm personally a big fan of AMSW building. Mold, rot, and rust are minimal. The utilitarian nature of some architecture is beautiful. The landscape is consistently the best in the country if not world given its diversity of top tier biomes

I don't know shit about gardening, but I do know coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal agent.

Maybe something can be done with that

Jow Forums has always been a gardening board.

Attached: 1545090023207.jpg (600x468, 95K)

this.
I get all my seeds from them and they all grow extremely well with the exception of Aji Charapita peppers which I twice tried and failed to get to even germinate.