Not a slide thread:15 minutesof your time

the (((Assassination))) of John F Kennedy - July 4th 2019 Return of the King

So who killed JFK? Israel made a monument to JFK; its shaped like a TREE STUMP. The name of the monument in Hebrew is "Canadian Hand"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12qmsoJw_lc

Attached: Trump-Q-anon-Shot-2018-01-09-at-2.03.10-PM.png (660x400, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7o063n64Q&t=16s
m.youtube.com/watch?amp=&v=ZFZnwl1x8gc&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgd2nIj2K38&list=PLYbocufkwRFCu67e6ra-w7E0Y7RGoF6Wu&index=79&t=0s
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP99-01448R000401580069-6.pdf
archive.li/I4N9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7o063n64Q&t=16s

The Empire of "The City" - Three City States: London, Vatican, District of Columbia
m.youtube.com/watch?amp=&v=ZFZnwl1x8gc&feature=youtu.be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgd2nIj2K38&list=PLYbocufkwRFCu67e6ra-w7E0Y7RGoF6Wu&index=79&t=0s

I'm bumping this, because I love the LARP's on Jow Forums. Bring us something really spoopy, OP.

BUMP

This isn't a larp, its just information dude. Facts and events that happened.

Brump

Bump.because
J.ews
F.inished
K.ennedy

>Picture: The Mystery of Q
>Text: the (((Assassination))) of John F Kennedy
>Text: July 4th 2019 Return of the King

LARP confirmed

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1521539E-5BC5-450D-A240-1A16F9C93A80.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

Did you watch the video? Is everyone cited in the first video fake and LARP too? What isn't a LARP? What is real and what is fake? Is reality just your perception? I percieve this as a NON-LARP. So I automatically cancel out your views.

Im distantly biologically related to Melania Trump.
Pretty cool, huh?

How much falsifiable material do you think is in this? Anyone can elaborate about a certain way of choosing to see the world but can any of this be verified by mundane sources? I doubt it, and frankly I’m tired of seeing youtube links in lieu of citable materials.

holy shit, it was in front of our eyes all along

Attached: 1538104541528.gif (245x150, 932K)

Victors write the history, which means history is state sanctioned propaganda. Even a man like David Irving writes from curated primary sources. And people wonder why nothing ever changes.

I'm intrigued by the Q movement because it has the potential to advert many many deaths and be a pivotal moment in history. However I am disgruntled because this should of ended months ago.
You can argue rule of law or due process all you want but those very concepts and belief structures is what got us in the mess in the first place. Which is why ETs/medical cures/technologies/government or public documents deemed
classified and illegal, why Epstein got a sweet deal and why Robert Kraft who issued a public apology admitting guilt but had the judge decree the videotape evidence inadmissible which will more than likely allow him to walk away innocent. Governments will be more transparent after this and many laws will be reformed so the argument of due process/rule of law is mute.

Hypothetically on the 26th Q should be going live for whatever that means. However with the way information is divulged and those who follow being months ahead a d Israel being saved for last, when this will all end or truly begin for that matter is still unknown and disheartening for those who have invested years in public disclosure. Speaking for myself but I can presume many also posses the same sentiment.

Sucker.

I don't even care if it's not true. I love it.

Because that post encapsulates me? You know nothing of who I am and the experiences that define me. And from your assumptions I can only presume one whole thing from you...

I know what you think on this issue, and on this issue you are a sucker. Try not to pull a no true scottsman on me and declare your pyrrhic victory.

Just finished watching that one. Some great info there I had no idea about and the first use of ((())) !

Yes, it encapsulates your political sophistication.

Yeah when it comes to Q I've shit in one hand and wished in the other. The one that's full so far is shit

Go troll somewhere else you're obviously deathpilled and a waste of space

"Bill Smith News" highlighted a comment in one of his videos I watched yesterday from some other faggy post which claimed that Christine Blasey Ford was ACHTUALLY Brett Kavanaugh in drag. Dude is an /x/ tier faggot, wish I'd taken a screenshot since he deleted the comment apparently

Attached: IMG_9646.jpg (708x1024, 61K)

and when this next date of the 4th of july comes and goes without a whimper.
when next?

Attached: STOP LINKING (((YOUTUBE))).gif (640x480, 2.35M)

CIA coordinated it. They used LHO as the patsy. The effort was a joint communist, Jewish mafia, CIA, MOS, and politicians working in conjunction with them.

They wanted a nuclear Israel. They wanted a "cold war". They wanted a chaotic Central/South America. They wanted an American public that would buy their narratives hook, line, and sinker. They wanted the Oval Office.

They got it all. Matters of international security prevent the release of the remaining docs.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP99-01448R000401580069-6.pdf

Attached: 627e9243932be9bce0c85720b3d5a219d457b17efc26e06ecb3a3929d7cca4a7.gif (500x212, 1.78M)

remember me, RTSCH never accept defeat - site911israel + antirocket domes tech + "hidden" nuclear wpns = their way of end.

At least I’ve yet to waste my mind.

Ignore it if you don't like it. You invested energy negatively. Excuse me if you might have exercised the muscle in your head and learned something positive

This is the gayest most schizo LARP I've ever seen on Jow Forums I'm done with this board fucking leaving

I talked to a mafia guy from New Jersey about this... he says JFK Jr never died, faked his death to stay alive.
I dunno about all this "return of JFK Jr" shit obviously it could be a LARP but by calling it schizo you reveal your kippah level

Start a grassroots movement to elect a democrate and fuck over Trump. Anyone who is reporting on Qdrops wont rebel because of the financial gain they've made from it

"Mission accomplished" George Bush... one less troll

>Return of the King
which king would that be
Elvis?

Because JFK would be 102 years old this year. He's fucking dead

I think "Return of the King" refers to JFK, Jr. who the Qtards say isn't really dead but has been in hiding all this time, waiting for Trump to pull the trigger. Or some shit like that.

Based

Following for pure entertainment at this point...Could've sworn in one of the ama's Q even said that JFK JR. was not alive.

So many of these dates have come and all have passed without incident, youll need to forgive my cynicism when I say that the people following the story will ALWAYS find an excuse to do nothing, the delusion is far too deep and far too comfortable at this stage.

Donald Trump did it in the kitchen with the Candlestick.

>TREE STUMP
and just yesterday we had a wood thread reach autosage, coincidence? maybe

He did but you can counter that with the hardcore die hard believers that Q also said disinformation is neccessary

How did jfk jr know that trump would win the 2016 elections? Is he a tarot card reader too now?

True that's why they have their Qclock and

OP’s safe space doesn’t appear to be working out.

I think Trump was selected many years ago to run against Hillary to get public to vote for the most qualified and lesser of two evils. Trump pulled a switch on the deepstate.

You think when he was in charge of all those beauty pageants he was a liaison or pimping out those women to the elite/deepstate

:D
okay, I’m not going to stick around for this anymore. lmoo

plausible, but since it was foreshadowed I'm not so sure he was meant to lose.

>Who killed JFK
archive.li/I4N9a

Attached: JFK.gif (320x240, 2.7M)

>Ushery
What a spaz.

Hillary wasn't meant to lose. Ever see that video on election night of bill jumping up and down thinking Clinton won. The military threatened the CIA building in Langley to cease ballot stuffing from what I gathered...

Awesome

>kippah level
Kek