Prove to me you are not NPC

Say something good about this place.

C'mon, prove to me you are not a bunch of NPCs, Jews, Negroes, Asians or Arabs. I am waiting...

Attached: Poland.jpg (874x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some good diversity

Their politicians seem to care about what people think.

What I dislike about them is their eternal victim status. But then, all slavs are like that, more or less.

I really like when their girls have this kind of nose that is curved inward with a cute pointy tip.

Lots of Jews

WBP makes good AKM kits

they have the potential and authority to expose the holocaust as a lie.
until they do i cant think of anything good to say about them

Their former minister of defense was a badass

Attached: 57627061f1008.jpg (480x320, 23K)

can someone post the polish eurocamps pictures

He was forced to resign because he didn't want to buy overpriced military junk from Israelis. Just saying.

Attached: 1551473343375.jpg (737x709, 64K)

Nothing. They are subhumans. What do you think people think when they hear Poland? Nothing because there is nothimg to do there.

I love the kalbasa they make

That's what I said. He should be the new General for the European Army.

We don't need to pay to have our old cars shredded.
We just park them in polish neighborhoods and you "depose of them"

liked /b/ some 3 years ago
Jow Forums is lost but was cool
Jow Forums

We have a saying
>You should visit beautiful Poland, your car is already there

Don't they make good vodka or something?

polish people are often down to earth, work hard and proud of traditions
>if you take their bottle away
they are also sabotaging the EU with Hungary, so they're best EU countries

missing ostland, hans?

This place that people claim is filled with hate, allows more freedom than their platforms. Believe or not Jow Forums is not a echo chamber, although it might look like one. Thanks for giving me a piece of mind.

>mfw it was east german gang stealing cars and they were working with few poles whom they sold out and now poles are known as thieves

Attached: killme.png (436x441, 404K)

I literally can't

yup, one may say anything here, if one defends and proves their point, (((Social-Media))) is the echochamber for the neurotypicals, you just might say they they want you to say or be some 2nd grade advertisment for clothing companies and the likes

The best blowjob of my Life was delivered by a Wroclaw girl un my Erasmus, 3 years later im still dsting her (we both moved here to Spain).
Thanks Poland, your Girls are based and Hot.

>Say something good about this place.

Your country is a bunch of fucking cunts for not having a "freelance VISA" option available to immigrants from 1st world countries.

Stupid Polacks.

Do you have any idea how many hundreds of millions of tax dollars you're chasing away by not allowing for a "freelance VISA" to be had by foreigners from USA and UK who seek to escape the white genocide currently underway in their countries?

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Allow people into your country who can immediately start paying income taxes to the Polish government. You'll find there are those of us who will write the Polish government a check with a huge smile on our faces knowing not a cent of that money is being sent to or used for welfare for the 3rd world hordes our treasonous government are willfully and intentionally importing into our homelands.

based, please black up her bloodline Spanishbro

you meant this camp?

Attached: 53281536.png (916x695, 105K)

based if only

spbp

No visa for us, then no visa for u

Attached: 56383649.png (281x364, 131K)

no feminist infestation

Attached: 53229111.png (981x570, 336K)

My Polish Gf is based and hot

I have nothing really bad to say about them. They survived great wars, fought at our sides in important ones at multiple occasions, occupations, are not ethnomasochists, and the ones who immigrated here are overall hard workers and integrate well when they stay. And their vodka is divine.

its a good country to test new war strategies on

This.

Why in the ever-living fuck would you want to come to some 3rd world illegal-alien infested shit hole like America for?

Don't you realize the paradise you people live in???

If you look like me....let's exchange ID's. I will live a nice safe life in Poland with my 20-year old blond/blue Polish princess waifu and you can live in the United Mexican States of Mexico.

p.s. If you're white, the American mass media and the illegal aliens will discriminate against you.

fuck off pshfadis smegma

Attached: 1492600850123.jpg (550x526, 130K)

Why we need visa? Simple, all bydło allured by "american dream" will go to your country, making Poland even better place

Attached: 55675596.jpg (960x960, 66K)

the "poles are jews" stereotype is a psyop.
polish antisemitism was growing rapidly during and after the polish-soviet war.
dmowski wrote about the jewish plan to create a jewish ethnostate in palestine to control the world. he wrote about this in 1914. "if it wasnt for jews, the 1795 occupation never wouldve happened"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna

Currently Poland is growing rapidly antisemitic (second in Europe after Greece), and more and more people openly talk about israel and jewish control due to recent drama, even normies on facebook talk about "jewish overlords" and criticize zionism.

nothing good about this place
government sucks, people suck, culture sucks, weather sucks
i wish i was born somewhere else

>Simple, all bydło allured by "american dream" will go to your country, making Poland even better place

Can't argue with logic.

I have been to Krakow once.
Pussy was god tier (I was 18).
There is a dude who plays the trumpet from the top of a bell tower.
Alcohol pours.
The people are kind but proud.
Is there anything better in life than this?

Cute women everywhere, good beer, no brown people. Poland was based af

at least we are not russia

>99855▶
> (OP)
wh*Te females should be in BBC breeding camps-farms
wh*Tebois should be turned into trannies-sissies and demoralized at every given chance and then beat the fuck up every chance the Black King gets/wants.

White females will cry in joy, as the wh*Teoid males are genocided and the White Females will want Big Black cock to fill them.

This is the truth, and this is the future. Prepare wh*Tey

Can't say a lot about the country (avoided it lol) but all the pollacks i met was pretty nice (especially the girls) At least you avoid shitskins and be patriotic so hey good for you :)

it's gonna be great place for the future Jewish country.

Attached: 1551338152228.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

I've been to over 60 countries. I went to Poland many time in 1989-1992.
Out of all the countries I have ever been, the Poles were the friendliest.

Based as fuck

Attached: 1560269088575.jpg (1015x809, 141K)

that's desirable on any whaman tho, not slav exclusive

Attached: ShockBlast_audrey_hepburn_1.jpg (800x1059, 176K)

Vodka is polish, so i guess yeah.

East Germany is all Poles now

Attached: 1558891829221.jpg (267x400, 30K)

Those guys who stole Prussia?
Yeeeaaah good lads

Attached: 1560292173196s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Based catholics, I aprove you

Wykopki to przegrywy rodem z Jow Forums

The power of our relationship with USA is inversely proportional to how likely it is for that to happen. not gonna happen as long as we're keeling down sucking you off. Also holocaust is not a lie, just probably greatly exaggerated, cause Jews gonna Jew.

Attached: comment_MI0FGOnB7U0oAqTa1lKJWECLl4sCnrzn,w400.jpg (400x565, 38K)

This sounds so.. sad

Yeah, you're northern Ukraine.

Wiosna is slowly beating PiS

They got some tasty food.

Attached: Polish-Food.jpg (1599x918, 556K)

the exaggeration is the lie you fucking shill 2-300 000 mostly killed by typhus or 6 gorillion systematically exterminated change the entire fucking picture ....just look at the logistics behind the holohoax or STFU about it!

They keep saving Europe and then getting partitioned because afterward.

Attached: poland-soviet.png (281x350, 228K)

Needed for the future white flight from western Europe.

it would be good to work for 10 years in murrica and come back to Poland. I guess even as a truck driver, you could save like 30-40k a year. That's 300k per decade. You could build a house for that in Poland, be left with 150k and take on some stress free job

Attached: 59361716.png (840x557, 484K)

Niggers are being put in jail
And Whitey's on the Moon
They cry about fucking white male
'bout Whitey on the Moon
They don't work and live on welfare
And Whitey's on the Moon
Bragging 'bout their cock but I don't care
'cause Whitey's on the Moon

> no trigger discipline

Attached: Hedgehogprint2.jpg (384x276, 88K)

You guys have been invaded way too many times

Attached: 1560323581314.webm (720x1300, 691K)

Jow Forums is great because Jow Forums is good.

good black metal

A country that ceased to exist for 123 years and then appeared back with its culture, language and Patriots like nothing happened
We should learn from Poland how to keep these values alive under duress.
Smart and independent and proud people I general.
Poland, as the only post Soviet country just got accepted as a developed country. It isn't surprising because Poland never really used this as an excuse to do nothing.
Poland also is a country which never took shitskin refugees, never adopted euro and always had a good economic policy that made it a fastest going country I Europe( they are still usury and fraction reserve banking ruled but changing that is seriously dangerous).
Another thing is that Poland says "No" to Jews and their ridiculous claims.
Another thing

That's wahmen for you Hans.

Attached: 1560269481716.jpg (960x641, 138K)

>>invaded too many times
Too many for what?

No gun culture, looking at an, untrained 16 years old. You are right though.

Good beer and sausages. Has some pretty good writers like Marcin Wolski.

That's a weird way to spell Breslau Pablo.

Attached: 1559511344233m.jpg (1024x776, 192K)

It's a lovely place, I'm so glad to be back in my country after 10 years of wandering around the world. Western Europe is overrated and we need to make sure we don't end up like them. We've got some problems but we are smart and hard working people and we will overcome anything.

Attached: 1560201712384s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

atheistic "Poles" will deny it, but it's religion and priests who kept Polish consciousness for this long.

As a Lithuanian i admire that you guys were more efficient with jews than us

I live there
also
>a fucking leaf

Attached: nothing_personnel.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

It's reciprocal dde.
It will change now as soon as Poland gets into the Visa waiver program.
Trump just announced that they are getting it.
Polish people are proud people. Without US help they are the fastest growing economy in Europe, so I don't see a reason thet they should cuck and just accept Americans and others if the others don't treat them as equal partners.

good looking women

It looks even better now. It's literally 5 minute walk from my house.

What about simply visiting?
Shotholes have the right to do so without the Visa, Poland was treated(until today) like some 3rd world shithole. I respect their decision to not bow down and just take it.
Also marry a Polish girl and you can do all of the business you want in Poland.

Poles are not white and it's a shithole

Fuck this peasent country and 95% of this society should be gassed

Yeah no.
It's a Polish, not a German city.

poland looks pretty. i like the traditional clothing.

Attached: 1535084868648.jpg (666x435, 118K)

Kys

Really cheap prostitutes.

oh, your beer is good too.

Attached: kav.jpg (600x468, 132K)

So just fuck off and never come back. Who needs that sort of people anywhere?

Based Poles won't put up with the propaganda.
Also they learned and remember what a real propaganda feels like and aren't falling for it.

I'm a Monarchist not a demo**t. We should go back to the good old days of nobility and peasants who had no rights

Attached: 5a94426fd30fd_o,size,1088x550,opt,w,q,71,h,e36e15.jpg (1088x550, 100K)

I can't

And who elected (((PiS)))? Populist fucking party who will pay 1 billion złotych of reparations to Jews for Germans destroying our country?

you did fucking peasants. shut the fuck up and farm my land

Attached: Prezydent Juda.jpg (779x519, 100K)

Weird name for Germany.

They're hard workers