Somali crime in Minneapolis being ignored by the media

We're hitting Sweden levels of coverup here. This is the only source I could find, it has links to the police scanners.
patreon.com/posts/vehicle-tries-to-27520345?fbclid=IwAR1sJ_Yt2G8lyf5dc3BhTTIftnfJWXVrOebVdzQMJ3CkrizqBcfw1BUz8Y0

Attached: riversideplaza02eg9.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Btw this is not my patreon and I'm not a patron, but their website wanted me to log in to Facebook so I couldn't access the article there.

Bump

Crack stacks. OP is a based Minneapolisite.

I moved away from Murderopolis in the 1990s. These days I don’t even drive through, I go over and around it.

who gives a shit, military wants this so there's
a reason for the government to exist. manufacture
problems, manufactures solutions, continue to exist.

Was just in Minneapolis this morning and can confirm shits fucked. What’s happening here is like a mini California where all these shit white liberals vote to bring these Somalians here then flee to the suburbs where they proceed to vote for the same stuff on a local and state level that made them leave the main city in the first place.
He’ll even the American blacks I’ve talked to hate them

govt, DHS, FBI wont do shit because Minnesota gives them their little terrorist/arrest/investigation/gun action to have firearms banned utopia to masturbate to. there is no fucking way they would send ICE in to remove these pieces of shit, nor would DHS have judges revoke any green cards to have these terrorists sent back. its literally a govt agency playground to make careers

Based. It's fun watching the traffic get progressively worse as mndot tries to force public transportation on everyone. They keep replacing car lanes with bike lanes on busy streets when nobody bikes for half the year due to snow and the bikers just use the road anyway.
If you ever want a taste of the future visit the Walmart on university ave.

bump

why doesnt a patriot just burn that complex down? or timothymcveigh it?

because they pay taxes retard, lls

Attached: yikes.jpg (720x960, 81K)

lol. How did Somalis get to the US?

despite our very strong non-existent border and immigration laws thanks to Trump, they somehow find a way in. We're not sure how, it's a real head scratcher

they were "resettled" here in the late 90's and then again, more recently, post 2009. I know Luthren Social Services facilitated some of it, but also the Federal Government.

One of the largest white metropolitan areas in the country? Better flood it with the worst group of people on planet Earth.

>university ave
Why is it that any street named this is always terrible? Universities are supposed to be nice places.

If it burned down they would build a more expensive one at the expense of tax payers. Its already subsidized housing. I can imagine the headlines now:
>a blessing in disguise: little Mogadishu receives a 2 billion dollar upgrade

Lutherans and Catholics

Unironically thanks obama. There are tons of random islamic africans spread around the midwest and nobody knows why they were brought here. We are going to gave a race war soon enough. Multiculturalism always leads to violence until one culture takes over.

The african mudslimes are here legally. They are "refugees" somehow, apparently entitled to move to America. I wonder how their home nations would react to a bunch of white dudes moving there and acting entitled to gibs.

Here in Minneapolis the university is where all the homeless people hang out because they can sleep in the buildings and college kids dont know how to refuse panhandlers. It's also close to all the bad neighborhoods.

Just realized I spelled Lutheran wrong, yikes.

Any more on the Catholics helping this shit? Haven't really heard of that before.

This is why I don't even go to the cities, and try avoiding the mass transit when possible
>tfw you walk past the transit station and you see feces and piss everywhere

>Why is it that any street named [university avenue] always terrible? Universities are supposed to be nice places.
Hold my beer.

Attached: street_sign.png (381x250, 108K)

i miss the days when whites just showed up, no apologies, and said this is ours fight us for it fuck you. africa is useless under niggers and should be recolonized.

Catholic Charities of St Paul and Minneapolis