How did they become so white?

you know you don't just turn white overnight

right?

Attached: 4436-jewish-men-with-sidelocks-peoth-BP5K0Y.jpg (767x1390, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOUn7W-Ngck
youtu.be/xDdUwurZHZQ
youtu.be/msHN3B1ZdU4
sullivan-county.com/identity/khazars.htm
youtu.be/gz0cEilMe8I
youtu.be/gkViUW4NUwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rape

They were never not "white" in the sense of being of the Caucasoid.

The problem is that they are not real Jews. They are the descendants of Persian-Southern European/Italian mutts who usurped Judaism and brought us Rabbinical Judaism and the Talmud.

They are Ashkenazi khazars, not Jews.

Noah -> Japheth (whites) -> Gomer -> Ashkenaz

checked

Attached: scoops.jpg (320x320, 18K)

This, and true descendents of the house of Israel are whites.

Talmud predates the Khazar conversion by jeez, I'd have to look it up but something like well over 1000 years. They brought in Sephardic Talmudic Rabbis for the conversion.

This image needs to be sent to John Cleese with a message: "you mean these white supremacists?", for he said the other day that funny how white supremacist aren't really that superior. Then watch the ensuing twitter meltdown.

Attached: AFrogHasParkinsons.png (447x438, 385K)

Noah -> Shem (semites; light brown) -> i forget etc. -> Jacob (aka Israel)

Attached: Revelation+2_9,10.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Light brown. How do you figure?

fake jews they are. khazars are roaches. turks basically.

doesn't matter though as they are all inbred degenerates.

Edomites

selective breeding, eugenics

they were white to begin with

White skin doesnt equal race, you fuckin bigot

Attached: 1560227076840.jpg (510x430, 37K)

That's what their holy book says. Most of Shem's descendants were allocated land in and around the middle east. Noah's other son, Ham, was black, and those were distributed more around North Africa.

Don't ask me. I didn't write it.

Хaхaхaх

Mы тyт вce зaмacкиpoвaлиcь пoд eвpeями

Taнцyй мaтyшкa Poccия нaшa мaть и плaч Eвpoпa нe нaшa мaть a y нac y вceх caмaя кpacивaя жoпa :)

Cлaвa мaтyшкa Poccия пoздpaвляю тeбя c пpaздникoм дeнь Poccии

youtu.be/GOUn7W-Ngck

Attached: 17-34-52-perun-2.jpg (770x1058, 208K)

What are you trying to tell me, Jew?

The jewish elite is like 60-80% white, we bleached them.

It does not say "light brown" or "black"

Simplified terms m8. If you want to quote it verbatim and give us all a lesson then go right ahead. In this day and age anybody who wants to get confirmation can use the internet.

The Jews have been interbreeding the whites for hundreds of years. Their goal is to hide among the whites to stay away from prosecution.

The gas bleached them

Absolutely right, but without a quote, I'll match your unsourced lie with my unsourced truth.

I'll look for it but it might take a while. I'm at work.

>we
kys

>Jew

Hahahahaha lol hahahahahaha

Remember one thing subhuman European nazi zombie trash
We Russians we die standing remember this our sword's will eat your meat soon Europen trash

youtu.be/xDdUwurZHZQ

Today' we selebrate and have a party leave as alone human trash material

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 15K)

Did I strike a nerve, kike?

Жидoниггep yбeйcя CBAБOДA ПAЛИЗTИHE

cope and seething

Attached: 1556939477544.jpg (1024x700, 67K)

Jews are an interesting bunch. They keep the Levite priesthood alive, passing the tradition from father to son since Abraham. They've lost everything of value of the course of those millenia, but I admire their persistence and respect for tradition, if nothing else.

Nope, you've just been lied to

Which part is lies? My description of relative skin color using inexact terms? Go ahead. Call me out. Keep shitposting away using the excuse you're too busy at work to go get a citation. We're all here to learn.

>Жидoниггep yбeйcя CBAБOДA ПAЛИЗTИHE

Я их дeтeй бyдy peзaть кaк бapaн :) нe кaкaя cвoбoдa y них нe бyдeт

Cкaтepтью тeбe дopoгa жaлкий шaкaл :)

youtu.be/msHN3B1ZdU4

У нac Ceгoдня пpaздник и ты жaлкaя cкoтинa этoт пpaздник нe иcпopтишь нaм :)

WE

they practiced eugenics and moved around a lot

like a circus except they destroy other civilizations

Becuase they're arent real semities
They are Eastern European Khazarian converts
That 's why you should never give them the satisfaction of ever using the term semite to refer to them, even in antisemite

The funny thing is that Palestinians are 100x more semitic than these modern Ashkenazis

Shem and ham were racemixers

Literal semantics. Who cares, they're aren't white. Stop lying. If you're a Jew, you cannot be white, yes, even Natalie Portman. She's got lots of white mixture, though, but anyway they're not human. Only whites, spics, and Japs are human.

I never said otherwise. 1000s of years later there's so much race mixing and migration it becomes troublesome to use ancient strict definitions when you're trying to claim blood lineage or who is entitled to what land.

Fact remains that the Ahkenazim are interlopers who have no claim per their own holy texts to the land they've seized, or how they've chosen to name it. They're the Synagogue of Satan.

Half breed with a Jewish father here. This is not true. There's not even any priesthood anywhere, I believe. But most Jews are either vaguely agnostic or full blown atheist degenerates. In America, at least. The "observant" Talmudic types don't seem much better - they actually seem worse in some ways. The milk toast conservative ones seem the most non-toxic. They legit haven't thought about the things that are posted on Jow Forums and just think they're carrying on a good tradition that dindu nuffin

>milk toast

Attached: 14528208 612.png (220x230, 76K)

It's true. I go to Rutgers where there's a solid population of Conservative denomination-type Jews and I've spent a lot of time and energy sizing them up. The ones I've spoken to at least just seem sort of ditzy. And I know how the subversive ones think and act because I've been around them and shit I have half their blood. Conservative denomination observes more of the holidays and is more specific in their belief in God, whereas Reformed Jews are mostly agnostic/atheist. Orthodox are even more cliquey and strange then the two former groups.

Because they're from here.

Attached: khazaria.jpg (480x210, 56K)

The orthodox ones are hilarious if you spend time around them, or the ones who live close enough to orthodox settlements that they feel the need to front as observant enough to be good boys depending on who's around.

And at the same time they're so vile and disgusting just to look at. It's like one big cosmic joke.

sullivan-county.com/identity/khazars.htm

Check out the Jewish arguments on this fucking page. That alone tells me I'm on to something

We askenazim have only one mother land and its not isreal

youtu.be/gz0cEilMe8I

>Milquetoast

the only place jews belong is Hell

Thanks faggot

Lol try to even Touch me lol you have no idea with who you talking to :)

Try to touch me and i will cut your both arms :) with my (кинжaл)in the moment you lift your arms ahahaha

Putin said we all going to haven not to hell :) get fucked american englo Human fat burger lover multicultural niger trash

youtu.be/gkViUW4NUwY

Look at this sabhuman jew lol hahahahahaha subhuman

>sabhuman
Russian accents are great

It's not true for you because you aren't a rabbi. It is true for certain sects of Judaism where the old traditions are kept.

Bet, nigga

>Jews are a race
You are all empty headed mongrols.

that picture is cracking me up

Ashekanzi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi Jews are coherent ethnic groups. The technical term for Judaism is an Ethno-Religion. Low IQ post, user

Speak English, boy!

this is NAJALT, when in fact, AJALT

A higher-res of this must be wielded in the event of a trump second term.

Satan + Eve -> Cain -- Kenites
Noah -> Ham -> Canaan -- Canaanites
Isaac -> Esau -- Edomites
Canaanites mixed with the other two tribes, non-adamic peoples, and their host populations and now we have the modern "pure" chosen people and their many varieties