Pamphlet

I have written a one page pamphlet and am anonymously spreading them around my local area. I call the symbol at the bottom a "Thorn Portal", it represents the online struggle against degeneracy and the left. I hope this isn't gay.

Attached: Pamphlet.png (2550x3300, 160K)

Shit, wrong png.

Attached: 20190612_134318.png (401x599, 80K)

Also this.

Attached: Thorn Portal.png (300x300, 26K)

Bump

Needs improvement. Homosexuals should touch on them staying in the closet and off TV. No more pride parades, no more tranny book reading. Back in the closet and we dont care how hard you try to get aids.
Also the liberal section sucks. Other two are ok.

and what the fuck are you gonna achieve with this besides media attention?

If I print anymore I will improve upon it. I've already made 20 copies. Hopefully people will get the idea.

Starts out okay, gets worse as you go. Take out the parenthetical about BBC. Just leave it at "breed your own race," or put them on notice for being rapists and/or promise reprisals for getting uppity and going outside the race. Homo section could use work. Liberal section could use work. At least the end is okay.

Bump'd

half the points on that pamphlet are lies, but good start

Nice logo. Might make a good shirt

Looks like my sphincter, desu.

It sounds too "based" and not like a genuine concern. Your letter is extremely racist, whatever, but that will be it's downfall. You need to spruce it up, make it sound more "intellectual"
If you are trying to imitate the KKK then you nailed it. But if you're making a serious attempt, for whatever reason, dial it back a little bit. Put some "edumacation" into it

this

Just print up one that says; "Its okay to be white."

Far more effective.

pretty gay desu

Not bad. People might argue about the homosex part of it, but seeing as they are incapable of keeping it in the bedroom, the same conclusion will be reached: removal.

Attached: 1511569386995.jpg (84x46, 2K)

To many words m8. The introductory paragraph is a bit desperate too, reads more like you are trying to reassure yourself rather than a potential reader. Personally I'd lose the first Immigrant section altogether, normies will stop reading right there, dismiss it all as racism.

As it stands, it reads like a left wing false flag, chap, hopefully not what you were aiming for.

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

You and your enemies share the same ultimate consciousness. Understand it and play the game to win.

>liberals
you mean leftists

What does any of your pamphlet have to do with 8 ways mysticism? Or did you just arbitrarily choose an 8-sided logo because it looks cool?

Gay LARP

>I hope this isn’t gay
Oof.
At least it’s not fake, user.

It just looks cool. I was trying to make my own swastika.

Do you know what 8 ways mysticism is, or where the swastika comes from? I don't mean to put down your idea, it just seems odd would embrace these symbols without knowing their origin.

And not a word about the tribe that promotes mass immigration and homosexuality, and has been subsidizing niggers since the 60's

Question: how old are you?

Old enough to fuck your mother.

Just a few suggestions.

1. Add to the blacks part that thier kings sold them and that whites will get a refund before they recieve proper reperations. (Nonformal reperations include Broodstamps and Hellfare).

2. To the gays add that "we" are giving them plenty of time to dissavow thier degenerate community before the "p" is added otherwise they can fall with the pedos.

3. You have to talk about the batshit crazy feminists. No way can you post this without letting the public know that some women (fetuses are cancer, AOC) are better off as property.

Otherwise, great job (although your current wording in the blacks portion could flow a little better).

Just suggestions, culture warrior. Keep fighting.

>To Liberals
Announces you are the opposite of liberal. This cringy garbage lets leftists reinforce their belief that conservatives are retards. Please stop and only use good media design such as trumps official list of accomplishments.