Black Pigeon Speaks - Enemy of the state How are we suddenly losing the culture war?

Are we doomed? Have the degenerate hedonistic progressives won?
I see a lot of cucks on this chan saying how they have been de-radicalised by a tranny, and are exhausted by dissident right politics, and generally do not care about the culture war anymore.
So, tell me, Jow Forums, when did the jew finally take your fighting spirit?
For evil to triumph, good men only need do nothing.
More and more people are being banned from social media at the run up to the american election, and it seems to me like everyone on Jow Forums simply does not care anymore.
This chan truly has earned its nickname, cuckchan.

Attached: HUGE.png (3616x3368, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjKIrvNrGF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/LeftyGreenMario
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Censorship only radicalizes moderates. It's the last bastion of a dying authority. So while it may appear they are winning, their condition will suddenly and terminally decline.

Just like radiation poisoning.

Attached: not great.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

pol is infested with jidf who create slide threads
this bait seems like one of their demoralization threads
they get paid to come
when the cheques stop flowing they will leave

Attached: shill heads.png (2500x2500, 3.98M)

Sure, whatever floats your boat I suppose. Politics doesn’t matter because in the end, it all leads to the same place

RARE and EPIC flag

Shill, shill, shills. None of us are doomed, the more the right gets censored, the stronger it becomes. When shit hits the fan, those who delve in hedonistic pleasures will be the first to fall. Bad times will create strong men.

Attached: 14132887_web1_vikingsbegin-sea.jpg (2048x1032, 324K)

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
apply yourself

bump.

>suddenly
Been losing it since 2016-17 lad. What the fuck do you think charlottesville was?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

How are we losing the culture war?

Then let s fucking get on with it then. Been hearing "soon" since 2000 and fucking 9

>1 post by this id

There is no set date, we just have to prepare. Grow in strength and accumilate supplies, first will come civil unrest (we see that now), then comes the economic fall. After that will be the great change where the strong men will rise among the weak and assume control.

Attached: Fascists-e1508693481986-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 143K)

>be White
>make money
>share house with friends who are similar to you politically
>save up money
>put said money to political acts that actually work
>bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
>get even more money
>Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
>bypasses leftist globalist government and is completely legal
>higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
>more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
>literally Nation building but on a housing scale

Then i'll this holy pasta so anons can assemble. Nothing wrong with money right now as we can use it to buy up things ready for the drop.

This is not prison planet anymore
This is honeypot planet

>youtube pls let us watch red pill videos pweddy pweddy pwease i dont want to go to bitchute also monetize their videos so i dont have to support them bcuz im a neet okay thx

Attached: 1548917734010.png (996x1620, 1.47M)

And we are gods with amnesia

Everybody reading this needs to start following these people on other places. DLive and Bitchute are were a lot of people are creating backup channels, or already have backup channels.

Stop watching videos on Youtube. That is how they make their money. Encourage your favorite content creators to set up Bitchute accounts or DLive and only watch them there.

Cancelling Youtube Premium or vowing to send no more superchats is not enough anymore. We all need to abandon their platform.

And digits are generated by our own collective conscience

Screencap all this, we are going for a ride

>Censorship only radicalizes moderates

this

Attached: fbe.jpg (425x550, 42K)

The more censors are put in place the faster things will escalate. The unholy alliance post-modernists, globalists and corporatists don’t debate ideas or even care to refute perfectly moderate and sensible positions, all they do is ban people for “hate-speech”. They are starting to believe the lies propagated by post-modernists, who are not only a minority but widely despised everywhere else but their urban shitholes.

People are also forgetting that the corporations have a heavy hand in these censoring events, especially platforms like YouTube and Twitter. These assholes make money of user generated content by showing ads, thus sustaining their massive corporation (which should be an impossibility if you ask me). The companies giving them money in return don’t want to be associated with anything remotely politically offensive or controversial; there’s also the case that those involved of marketing have had a heavy dose of post-modernist ideology and are actively telling these companies what is and what isn’t acceptable messaging.

You can’t monetize the network without doing some subscription service, we all know how that works out with pirating and account sharing.

:( imma about to cry, im literally shaking :(((

Liberals are going Tet Offensive. They aren't going to win, because they can't win, but they can give the appearance of winning just long enough that their propaganda machine ends the war in their favor

a great moment for the right, it stopped the Nazi-larpers in their tracks. only a retard would show up to these "meetings" now

Rightoid tears

this, everyone needs to get the fuck off youtube and reboot on other sites

like you, right now?

>Fighting spirit
If you JUST started using this site in the past ten years, you are the problem.

bitchute just needs a competitive monetization system, these youtubers aren't going to relocate otherwise because their demographic mostly refuses to support them with paid subscriptions or donations

>Charlottesville
You mean that stupid rally that we all called a honeypot, and told people not to attend?

It's all your fault.
This whole de platforming thing started because you fuckers just can't keep your shit to yourselves.
Each tweet a leftist cuck eceleb posts, it is followed by a wall of anime profile users replies which include merchant memes, day of the rope references, death threats and more.
All of this instead of just making a civil conversation.
These replies usually come after one of the now de platformed people posts an anti sjw video.
This is on YOU

>it seems to me like everyone on Jow Forums simply does not care anymore.
it seems to me like everyone simply cares about their own pet interest, long term cultural change is a long and slow drawn out process. Suddenly it accumulates and erupts into an revolutionary event. However, that event was preceded by long period of ostracisation, building community and organizing.

Attached: cesar quote.jpg (974x548, 100K)

Yutube is a gigantic money sink and google keeps it around anyway because they know it's a nexus of spreading cuulture an information. If you willingly segregate yourself onto designated evil right winger video site where normie eyes will never travel, you are playing right into their hands. Posting and watching our videos on youtube is in no way "feeds the beast" it's basically just using their money and their infrastructure to spread our message. If anything our continued presence causes further adpocalypses by pissing off liberal corporations, so if you think youtube is the problem you should keep on using it because nothing is going to bring it down faster than our own presence on it.

>Are we doomed?
Not at all. Christcuck nigger lovers like Black Pigeon Speaks are only counterproductive. Censorship is still bad, of course.

was this post written by a bot? lmao

Well we started losing when the kikes saw we could put someone in office.

At first Trump was genuine and real, than caved in like a cuck out of fear and money.

These fucks in the San Fransisco Bay Area woefully underestimate just how much the entire country hates them. The silent majority is awakened and is a dragon filling with a terrible resolve.

Attached: 1560418105821.png (1206x888, 805K)

>More and more people are being banned from social media at the run up to the american election, and it seems to me like everyone on Jow Forums simply does not care anymore.
What's to care? YouTube is for cat videos, sarcastic film reviews and free music. Raining politics into the mix fucks the party. If YT wanted to walk out of this with their integrity intact, they would go dark for a whole weekend, switch back on Monday with a new front page that states unequivoicably "NO RELIGION, NO POLITICS YOU WILL BE BANNED".

The issue is that they let the Left run amok and ban the Right. They could fix that today by changing their bot settings.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

you're not going to "redpill the normies" newfag. They believe what they do because they are normies, they don't actually care about politics and aren't going to sacrifice virtual signalling or the convenience of ignorance. They do not think for themselves. You're trying to un-NPC people, you're kicking water uphill.

There needs to be authority not propaganda, they're just going to keep burning your books

>Been losing it since 2016-17 lad.
You must be 18 to post

We're all being banned anyway. Make backup channels on other sites, and give those sites traffic. Exclusively watch the channels YOU LIKE on other platforms. They can cross upload until they are banned. But keep YOUR viewing traffic ON THEIR OTHER BACKUPS. Look at CNN's ratings. Nobody is watching them. Their ratings are propped up by airports. The same thing will happen with Youtube, because this IS starting to cross over into "normie sphere." Nobody likes being told they can't say anything, not even "the normies." A lot of people already resent Youtube and the media for their treatment of Pewdiepie. Don't forget about the Youtube Rewind video. It became the lowest-rated video on their platform in history. That wasn't just right wingers voting it down. A lot of people have lost faith in the platform.

Don't forget about the TikTok effect. A lot of younger people who in the past would have uploaded their silly short videos to YouTube are uploading them to TikTok instead. People also still upload their videos to Youtube. Practically any "viral" video I've seen in the news lately was originally posted on Facebook, then LATER uploaded to Youtube.

Youtube is in trouble. Stop supporting them. And for the content creators worried about money, keep your channels on Youtube up until they are banned. And don't neglect other opportunities to earn money. You have Patreon, Streamlabs, you can sell merchandise... monetization on Youtube is not the end-all for earning money.

Were losing because people thought (((they))) would play fair,or even remotely reasonable.

Were you too young to remeber what everything before 2015 was like?

Our previous great hope was fucking RON PAUL.

Since the 80’s all we have had politically was neocons and liberal globalists

People also still upload their videos to *Facebook

>Youtube is in trouble. Stop supporting them
it's this fucking simple. stop fighting to give them even more influence and stop pretending they're too big to fall.

I remember this guy sounding giddy and cheering at the destruction of my country, paving over the fact Americans put King Nigger in charge who pumped shit tons of money into the progressive machine killing Canadian infrastructure projects to this day, and now his channel got fucked by YouTube.... SAD!

>The silent majority
Can you please differentiate for me the difference between the "silent majority" and "normies"?

Attached: 1559999525297pc tier logic.jpg (960x914, 239K)

Bump for redpill

Is his Asian sex tourism channel still up?

Lol, i am not even trying

Attached: 1560041719723.jpg (415x614, 40K)

Yup. But it happened and took the steam out of everything that was being built up.

You must have an IQ above 80 to post here.

I don't give a fuck about your mainstream faggots. I am talking about something more grassroots not looking to "get someone in".

Red Ice TV on the topic

youtube.com/watch?v=zjKIrvNrGF8

Black Pigeon speaks was too dangerous to stay. His content was far too well produced and he presented coherent, well thought out arguments with evidence. Really at this stage I think people who get the ban get more legitimacy. People who manage to stay are the ones we need to watch out for, they could be controlled opposition.

BPS was banned because he said "the same bullets they use on us can be used against them and the whole problem will be over.

he has a chode ffs

Youtube operates at a HUGE expense. Google has made no secret of Youtube operating at a massive loss that they constantly pour money down. But what sort of price can you place on total control of the most popular public square for uploading independent video content? I say let's find out. Starve them out as much as possible. Youtube is already "old news" to a lot of younger people. Most younger people I've spoken with go to Youtube to see reruns of older shows, music videos, and if they want to know how to do something (how to bake X, how to change a tire, etc.). They're uploading their personal content to TikTok, to Facebook, if they're making their own short videos. Like Crowder or not, if he told Youtube to go fuck themselves and he went to Bitchute, his mugclub heads would follow him. Look at how many people joined DLive because Pewdiepie is behind it.

Everybody needs to remember that we're all likely to be banned. ALL of us. Some like Black Pigeon were ahead of the curb and already had a backup to Bitchute, and that is where his followers went. A lot of people are NOT creating backups. If anybody reading is a content creator, make a back up TODAY and start telling your audience to follow you there. Build it up. Because you're going to be banned and left holding your dick in your hand otherwise. Build that alternative platform up and encourage your followers to watch you there.

Censorship can always be turned in the favour of the censored if enough outrage is created. Don't fall for the
>But then we're no better than them
bullshit, kicking up a fuss draws attention, and attention turns censorship from a loss into a win. If people can still find and access the content post-censorship, then the message is getting out just as it always was, but the censorship now acts as a badge of validity. It can't be dismissed as "conspiracy theories" if they actualy are out to get you.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
This can and will work in our favour, if we can get ourselves in a position to take advantage of it. pre-emptive archiving, backups, etc, for at risk content, combined with mass outrage when it is taken down should become a standard part of the playbook. They can't ban all of us for precisely the same reason central planning fails in economics. Their own networks are simply too complex to micromanage on that level, which is why they only hand-ban people above a certain subscriber threshold.

Attached: gap_5.jpg (800x600, 330K)

Unfortunately, because right wing are generally "lawful cucks" they will simply complain on the very platform that want to ban them.
They are incapable of using violence, boycott or anything the left does.
They whine, cry, and complain, but ultimately, they don't really care and will simply move on after 1 week or 2 because they will realize that it didn't change anything in their life.
This is why we're losing. We don't have any power or any drive to impose our presence.
It will get worse in the future and NOTHING will change. They will use white supremacy and hate speech as an excuse to silence any opposition before 2020.

Attached: 1544748593656.png (1199x1024, 264K)

These YT bans are awesome. YT was throttling views up to 80% and removing these people will undermine the entire political youtube ecosystem. It is also going to give people a grudge and be a giant signal that the stuff about JQ and censorship are true.

>216187386
You must be 18 to post faggot

oh yeah dude for sure. the next Hitler will rise soon and then all the Aryan men will be so angry that they will take action. im gonna join the new nazis when they rise up i cant wait

I nice to see somebody who actually understands what's going on here. I've seen almost nothing but kicking and screaming from Jow Forums so far

Demoralization thread. Nice try, but please make sure to kill yourself, eternal Jew. Sage.

Attached: giphy.gif (355x200, 272K)

I'm surprised we haven't seen anymore "hurrr, get a job u e-celebs" replies, lel.

>The rise of Hitler had nothing to do with the action of the establishment
ever heard of unintended consequences

Attached: 0513ceb0c5dc8a501066d754ca8dda9bdcf4c5.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Lol if you want grass roots they’ve been around forever and they’ve been most active in the last 5 years so you must be underage b8

Just a few weeks ago I was literally getting a little comfortable from the lack of political aggression. I thought people had just finally realized that they were being lied to by the mockingbird media and that this content really wasn’t all that extreme. Then fucking Carlos Maza through a fit over being called a gay man and ruined everything

Censoring normal people as though they were radical nazis/terrorists only innoculates them, their followers and people familiar with them towards actual extreme views.
It is a slow poison as the moderates are driven out and the lines in the sand turn to barricades and walls

When will this all end? We must rebel

HOLY FUCK IS THAT THE LEGENDARY SUPER ARYAN?

Oh i remember reading about this exact thing in mein kamf

Wow who gives a shit, I’m glad he can no longer make money from YouTube he’s a little faggot

I was deradicalized by Buck Angel

And I'll break down for you why that happened. Vox should have gone under long ago. They were "bought out" by bigger media. MANY shitty little publications like Vox are bailed out by bigger media. Why?
>Gosh I'm CNN and I have integrity. I can't report batshit crazy conspiracy theory. Wut do? Oh I know.
>makes some phone calls
>BUZZFEED HEADLINE: "Blanauld Blaumphs did X to X and is literally Hitler. He also eats babies, an anonymous source familiar with the matter said."
>CNN BREAKING NEWS: "According to an article published by Buzzfeed, (report the bullshit)."
The mainstream uses these outlets to keep their hands clean while spreading propaganda.

Now they've figured out they can use shitty little outlets like Vox to take down their competition. They got away with it with Alex Jones, so now they're pushing and pushing. Don't like Blaze TV? Hmmm, they just signed Crowder. Crowder is very popular on Youtube. We need to get rid of him. Let's see, who can I call to help me start this shitstorm...

kike fag

Reminder that Jow Forums is right about everything.

>First they came for Alex Jones

Attached: 1559951656899.jpg (676x768, 139K)

Contrapoints and Shaun de-radicalized me. They are two voices of reason — and fabulousness. I started first by watching Crowder and then made my way to Alt Right figures such as Mike Cernovich and Candice Owen. That’s over now — thankfully.

They are desperate for 2020 and are standing on their last leg. They know it.

More desperation = more rules = more people to our side. Remember what happened to Luis after the french revolution.

Attached: 1544035044287.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Wait, check this out at the RationalWiki - some ultra leftist has gone onto BPS entry, AND most the others for a whole bunch of commentators and started spewing BS all over it:

A SHIT tonne in fact:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/LeftyGreenMario

Those are the edits from the last day alone. But it's okay, because she's a self-reported:
> Lefty
> Pro-abortion
> Anti-gun
> Mixed race
> Feminist
> Atheist
> Asexual
> Pro-government
> 'Queer ally'
> Used to be an anti-vaxxer even

Gees - no wonder. THIS kind of fucking BS perpetuates and gets in people's heads.
I think there is a long list of edits that have to be fixed.

Attached: 1377700614769.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

America is build on freedom. How is censorship "free"?

People will wake up to this.

Been far-right since 2009, completely deradicalized in 2018 because there is no future in this. So many folks threw in the towel after Charlottesville, Trump betrayed all his promises, Brexit isn’t happening, far-right wave didn’t materialisme in Europe. I’m pretty much an average normie these days. No one came to help us, so everyone jumped ship. I’m literally considering voting for a democrat. At least they might not fuck me over economically.

your mom is a slide thread

Attached: Jzog.jpg (600x381, 127K)

Based. Have you watched Contrapoints? She’ll make you come over even further left. I love AOC now and am a certified democratic socialist after years of dabbling in Crowder and Styx.

zero people are deradicalized
everything we are doing is completely rational not radical.
the people who are not reacting like us are the ones exhibiting the unnatural behavior, that being defeatism and social slavery.

Attached: 1560424220213.png (656x833, 1.08M)

A lot of people underestimate "gateways" like Crowder. It used to be that if you started out watching his videos, you'd video recommendations for people like Paul Joseph Watson. From there you'd get Infowars recommendations, or maybe Project Veritas recommendations. Then you'd continue to meander and find more centrists and eventually some truthers who aren't Q retards. It's a slow process, and I think that's one reason why Youtube is going after people like Crowder and Black Pigeon Speaks. They're trying to break the chain of video recommendations. My thinking is since so much NOISE has been made over Crowder, they'll let him stay. A containment zone, if you may. Meanwhile, they'll "clean up" other channels. I'm surprised Styx isn't gone yet. Perhaps he's next. Definitely people like Razorfist are going to be booted. I doubt he'll make it through the week if they're popping people like Black Pigeon Speaks.

No just shit needs to hit the fan for things to start up. No one is going to to want to fight if you can live comfortably and avoid your problems. It's just human nature to be inherently lazy and if the ones who aren't just go out revolting too early they'll be arrested and shot with their efforts being for nothing. That doesn't mean you shouldn't prepare for it however that you very much should do.

>How are we suddenly losing the culture war?

We're not losing anything, faggot. They're getting desperate and tipping their hand.

No, I’m just a regular centrist dude now. Mostly apolitical. I’m not moving over to the other extreme side.

> bitchute/othershit will fail because only already x-pilled people use it
> normies use normiethings, and normies are unironically the only thing that matters
what would pornhub do, if I were for example start to upload political shit there?
what are the policies?

> in the future porn platforms will branch out to take over the MSM and entertainment
given the clown world we live in, its the only logical conclusion

Attached: 1556643217668.jpg (449x433, 50K)

>suddenly

are you retards unaware who owns every platform? they will have total control over media to make sure they get they right people elected
good luck having your voice ever heard

Exactly. I don’t blame YouTube, either. They must stop the radicalization or white males. It must end. The best way to do that? Stop hate speech and end Crowder’s channel. End Alex Jones. It will end. I hope serves soon end Jow Forums

The only hope, and I hate to say it, is government intervention. If our government slings the anti-trust hammer on Google and force them to break with Youtube, Youtube is likely fucked. Their operational expenses are stupid high.

>long list of edits that have to be fixed.
just out of curiosity, is it possible in your imagination that she thought the same thing?

Attached: 250px-Kaninchen_und_Ente.svg.png (250x219, 22K)

>people in charge of rationalwiki do nothing about it
Why in the fuck should I waste time with wiki edit wars when the moderation isn't doing shit? Either get the mod team on it, or create a new one and this time don't abandon it to leftist trolls.

Hopefully Jow Forums will now realize that capitalism is not our friend, there are lots of boomer cucks and ancap retards on this board who had to learn that big corporations only care for profit the hard way.

Attached: 1513325761353.jpg (460x562, 78K)

Isn't he a jew?

I spend all my time on the Q boards anyway. I never come here any moar.

Youtube is a private company. They ban who the fuck they want. Stop using youtube.