Why are men refusing to grow up

Why are men refusing to grow up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-12-56-18~2.png (720x897, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I was a kid, I got beat. I wanted to grow up and be on my own more than anything.
My kid was never beaten. He wants to never grow up and mooch off dad.
Hummm...

Holy shit, One Piece Lego? Is this real? Can I buy it?

Because of jews, obviously.
Sage

One piece > capeshit

This, you have to find a good middle ground. I don't get drunk and beat my kids, but, I smash thier video games shit if they misbehave.

its a chinese knockoff brand, they make all kinds of themed sets

>grow up
you mean like become a wagie fag, dedicate your entire existence to being tax cattle? Give 75% of your entire life's earnings to feds and jews, so they give it to third worlder scum and niggers? Maybe get enlisted into a jew war?

What is there to grow up for or aspire to you fucking stupid faggot?

Attached: nincel2.jpg (1429x1221, 811K)

What do you have to offer them in return? They have a house, job, food and creature comforts. You would offer them a life of hardship because some meme politics you are into?

Attached: gftr6hyy.jpg (259x194, 6K)

That’s fine just don’t film it to get views

Because they are afraid of not being able to cope with the duties of an adult, that are more often than not very demanding.

Lol.. Chinese LEGO. My kid got a few sets for Christmas. The LEGO freaks loose their minds over those sets, worse than the trump haters

add to that there's nothing to grow into, no affordable housing for zoomers

Be a man. Also I am assuming you are 15 for sounding this immature.

Because "growing up" for men often entails accepting, that their lives are shit, that what they have been told about how the world works is no longer true. And that their true purpose is to to pay taxes so shitskins and women get can get welfare benefits.

>tfw me and my dad own a business together and live with each other and mom
It’s just easier.

>And that their true purpose is to to pay taxes so shitskins and women get can get welfare benefits.
oy vey

Attached: 1543185594960.jpg (614x532, 103K)

If by growing up you mean having a family, women have too many rights and men have no authority so it's basically suicidal

Attached: checkem.jpg (700x512, 84K)

You high school kids stick out like a sore thumb. Enjoy your summer vacation.

>men growing up before

>had a wife that cooked you meals, washed your clothes, raised your kids, kept a clean house
>divorce was extremely rare
>kids respected you and didn't turn out to be faggots/trannies
>respected in society

>men growing up now
>nothing but sacrifice
>nothing but risks
>nothing but being mistreated by the wife and taking it because divorce rape is real and vicious
>no rewards at all
>especially if you are white
>society literally tells you to go fuck yourself and die

>why are men refusing to do something that has no rewards and only risk/punishments
The world may never know

Because women have abandoned their roles as companions.

Lol@ppeople here judging me for liking what I like. Fuck off. Do you guys really let other people sway your opinion because they look down on you for liking certain things? This is literally like that "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" image. Part of being an adult is not giving a Fuck what others think.

I have a switch and yes I'm looking forward to games like Pokemon. Problem? Too bad, Fuck off and mind your own business.

In Norway for instance the only segment of the population who are a net positive contributor to the state coffers, meaning they pay more in than they get out are white singel men.

It mostly economic. If you can't buy your own house and start your own family you become trapped in a permanent state of childhood

The inevitable end that waits us all. Death.

Just another sector of being bluepilled

One Piece is based and redpilled.
Also fuck fishniggers, furries and (((celestial dragons)))

Attached: ahem.gif (500x281, 1.8M)

Have you seen real estate prices recently?
It's fucking out of control.
I pray every day for the housing bubble to pop.
And not just a "oh no how sad, a 5% drop"
I'm talking about at least a 50% drop.
All these properties out there built in 1920 falling the fuck apart and they want 250k for it. It's just crazy. No new homes have been built in the last 50 years that are modest starter homes. Wages have stagnated but the cost to live keeps rising. Something has got to give. I know lots of people that are in real estate that say to not buy anything in 2019 because the pop is supposed to happen in 2020.

Growing up is stressful and expensive

why would you want to grow up to be controlled by the jews?

why the fuck would i grow up when whites are going to be only 35% of the US population in a decade
theres no future for whites in the US theres no chance to start a family because theirs no virgin women
everything is fucked you imbecile enjoy the ride faggot
and if you idea of enjoying the ride is working for a kike all day then so be it, but im not doing that shit

I don't think I can stand to live with my parents for another year.

> im so jealous i can't do things i enjoy
when are walking and weeping vaginas such as yourself going to stop being bitter about other people's lives that are of no concern to you? kill yourself, barren roastie.

It is the same in Canada

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Attached: teen_comics_no_25_hedy_wolfe_spanked.jpg (596x609, 166K)

> i'm totally not a feminist prostitute
get back into the oven, kike.

>fuck furries
Oda certainly makes me consider it

Attached: 1560361991238.jpg (1080x778, 470K)

keep telling yourself that.

Kill yourself Carrotfag, been BTFOing you hard enough in the OP thread.

Because there are no non whores worth trying for

fuck fake lego

> men liking things need to man up and be miserable
> you aren’t allowed to enjoy your life and hobbies and should only serve society
> make sure to sign your life away to some woman who will want to do yard work and go to JC Penny every weekend

Nah fuck off I’ll enjoy the shit I like thanks

even Keanu Reeves has to hover-hand women now, what kind of future do you think the average Joe Hipster has to look forward to? hint: not one that includes a wife or children

Attached: 1555253970349.jpg (1079x884, 82K)

Well i got beaten up and still mooch off of my dad.

The same reason I don't eat shit or gargle piss.

You can hate on that guy all you want but he is right, we are literal slaves. People think, oh I have a car and a house I'm free, as they pay their property tax, income tax, sales tax, cell phone telecom tax, vehicle registration fee, internet sales tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, interest, permits, licenses, and so on. The majority of your money goes to the government and every year your purchasing power decreases, then they import 'immigrants' into your country for cheaper labor and so they give out more loans and collect the interest. Society is setup to fuck regular people and funnel their money to the already wealthy and it is unsustainable, our economy will collapse if it continues.

Yeah, but you're a mountainkike.

you're a terrible parent i'm so inspired

Beat your kid then

And you are a Hundepüpsler

A what? I don't speak mountainhebrew.

You are a holländisches chuchichäschtli!!

And you are a Zwitserse gehaktbal.

You aight dutchy, you aight.

Can I get these spelled out phonetically pls?

Attached: dude_what.jpg (500x412, 60K)

I thought that was LEGO, and the shittiest pirate set they've ever made. I'm glad my childhood nostalgia goggles weren't ruined.

Attached: 42e934214da581a5b700a916173c7456c92c134dc17a47545026cfbdc55a9d6f.jpg (923x519, 67K)

You too, fren.

/ˈnJɡə(r)/

Because, for the most part, growing up is a made up concept. Sure, we mature physically, but internal changes are the result of conditioning, conformity etc. In a higher dimension you aren't an "adult", you are yourself at each stage of life. The idea of adulthood being a full-time tax pig to support the upper class has more to do with a crooked and corrupt society than reality. Subconsciously many people know this and that is why they are so unhappy inside.

Hard men make good times
Good times make soft men
Soft men make bad times
Bad times make hard men

Here is something interesting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man

Is this the same thing though?

Attached: 1 - Dr. Carl P. Levitt, Orthodontist and Model Railroader.jpg (4288x2848, 2.99M)

Bad Times will only come when the supermarkets are empty,until then everything will go on as usual.

BING BING WAHOO

Attached: 1516366898791.gif (800x371, 125K)

Attached: swifty.png (685x720, 926K)

wtf happened to lego? that pic looks like the knockoff brand poor kids got

also, who gives a fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Why do men on this board pretend they arent a bunch of betas whining about women 24/7? A lot of anons here have yet to grow up.

To be fair if someone gave me a one piece Lego set without warning I'd be pretty fucking pumped.

>be me, 28
>semi-fit
>working on political campaigns and shit
>go to polls to watch for fraud/campaign
>law student girl probably around 23-26 there
>her boyfriend shows up
>Literal fucking chicken legs, toothpick sized
>high pitched, effeminate voice

Not necessarily a soiboi but I was surprised at his anti-masculinity. I conclude the reason so many men are soibois/weak/ugly/out of shape is because women just let them be that way.

Essentially we have a society where a handful of women on places like tindr are fat ugly whores and have unbelievably high standards, then other women are more normal but have low standards. I guess it's just a society of extremes where women will take whatever commits if they can't get a guy to stop whoring around, and men will take whatever they can get too.

Jesus christ you sound like such a sad fuck

Grown up faggots like this fucking loser are HUGE red flag. Don't let your children around them.
No1 indicator in catching and profiling pedophiles is that they have many childish manners and love games for children.

The only problem with this is that there a some places that shake off a bubble bursting. A good example of this is the DC area. That area laughed off the 07-09 housing crisis like it was nothing.

>implying boomers don't refuse to give up the things they enjoyed as children

So did I but I'm still living with pops since he abit nuts now and needs babysitting,making children afraid isn't the answer.

>1 post by this id

>'be me'
Kill yourself redditor

based

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (320x180, 15K)

lel

>men

I would say lack of religion and failing to notice the bigger picture, not being able to realize that legos has barely any meaning or worth in this unvierse. You could have all the legos you want but will eventually realize how meaningless and small it is. For me it was being a completionist in video games, I was able to play games 24/7 and beat games on the hardest difficulty, but it meant nothing for me or anyone, and it was like one big futile effort to accomplish nothing.

Attached: 1_MI6MyiERSjPzPbXSjmgqbw.jpg (620x308, 52K)

they are trying to have the childhood their boomer parents denied them.

Yup. Any thread starting out hostile here is fucking bait.

Based

This

That has never been a reddit thing. You can't just declare everything to be reddit.

Humans are vastly overpopulated.
Manchildren are but one way of culling our bloated population. Mass sterilization is the likely ultimate answer however.

kill yourself

Because technology has made life so damn easy. I can buy all the cool shit I want, watch TV shows whenever I want, play all the cool video games, etc. I'm living better than I did as a kid. Why the fuck would I ever grow up?

Bull fucking shit, what you need is to instil a code/principle/dogma on the kids to keep them on the right path but also teach them the smarts needed to not become a fucking autist.

do the first one wrong and you get a normie
do the latter wrong and you get a sperging retard who is unable to live in the real world

This user nailed it.

Attached: 1390230566882.png (680x638, 79K)

>not real Lego
Fucking pleb

because growing up wont benefit me, why would i want to be a wagie tax piggy slave?

You can say the same about absolute any activity.

>Why are women refusing to grow up

ftfy
women are lying whores

Attached: 1431400391653.png (1019x850, 281K)

That’d be fine if he had a child, but man boys get vasectomies for rewards.

Because they can.

Because, OP, very few men under 40 are actually men now.

Attached: 4011B9CF-4231-4201-8963-806067B6C3B7.gif (607x609, 388K)

Yeah you underage faggots give yourselves up by LARPing as adults. Real adults don't give this much of a fuck about being "GROWN UP" or not. We grew up and out of that immature thinking. An adult can do whatever they want and like whatever they want.

You guys are constantly trying to prove how adult you are because you're fucking 13. You're insecure about being an "adult" and make these retarded threads to try and mask the insecurity.

Social reinforcement of adolescent behavior.

If you know someone who does this, give them a poor reaction when they show it off to you instead of politely saying “cool” and changing the subject.

>jesus is a s0ib0i

Why didn't he just work on the railroads?

All of a sudden, they elected Adolf Hitler out of the blue.....