This is a serious question. How are otherwise pretty young ladies getting so fat. Is it just overeating...

This is a serious question. How are otherwise pretty young ladies getting so fat. Is it just overeating? Jewish trickery? This cant go on.

Attached: image0.png (750x1334, 3.52M)

Body positivity teaches women to be happy with failure and laziness

Source?

They have no incentive to stay thin since shitskins will literally fuck anything.

Damn, I prolly could get like 5 goats for that bitch at the local mosque

What is the incentive for them to train? What is the disincentive for them to not get fat? Why do you and many others continue to ask stupid inane questions that you could have thought yourself if you just took 5 minutes.

Attached: 12345434567876.jpg (259x194, 8K)

This is not normal. They have whole community's where they enable each other on tumblr and such.
Encouraging each other to get more and more obese. Look how shameless they have become.

Attached: 5ier65a3yl021.jpg (576x767, 42K)

Damn I’ve never been this close to Jupiter.
Probably some jewery with processed foods, fat acceptance movements, and the pushing of hedonism. Can’t tell how many ‘foodie’ descriptions I’ve heard from women

You are a no guns british oberstien wannabe anime posting goober, and you should just leave.

Attached: 512009A2-4BA3-479A-9482-14DE244587CA.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I don't know how to gain weight. I have to eat like 4,000 cals a day to maintain my weight. I could eat a lot of shit I guess but then I wouldn't be fit.

stats and pic or it didnt happen.

a low fat diet and an exercise bike will fix them up.

Most of these girls need to start slower then that. Take a look at some of these girls. They would be sweating and weezing from a brisk walk in the park.

Attached: post-1811-1451322385933.jpg (854x819, 45K)

This thead again?

sage

I feel so bad you are from Ecuador. Thats not right.

I used to be like that. You must be young

Put your fingertip on the face to hide it. Then look at her again.
>twice the disgust

faggot
Sage

>Jewish trickery
That's ALWAYS the answer.

Attached: EVERY FUCKING TIME.jpg (643x565, 122K)

Attached: 1554591958870.jpg (401x398, 24K)

NOTTS MENTIONED

>no argument
>clearly upset at an answer he doesn't like
>casts useless insults
So why make the thread if it wasn't to hear what you wanted?

Attached: 263097.jpg (225x350, 28K)

If a woman makes it to 30 without getting obese nowadays then she's a champion

Women just fat as fuck

overeating, prevelance of support for "different body types" in the media (see: fat kardashians), emphasis of the booty in social media (see: instagram), and the continued trend of cupcake and similar shops in trendy urban neighborhoods

They Netflix and eat

Based and Brosnanpilled.

40. Never stop moving.

Okay, but still. Who?